4 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

yes

Nice one. I'm not envious at all. xD
I managed to get the boss girls from the event but no luck with Pachinko this time around.
I did get Bernadette Barda from the previous event, which was a nice bonus. As she was the only character I was after, :)
She's no use to my harem but she looks great. Reminded me of Barberella.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Damoncord said:

I've been having bad luck with the Pachinko lately 0 in 8 on girls, with 2 of them being gold boosters the most useless reward.

I feel for you :(

also at 0 from 8 right now.
1 epic booster, 1 epic equipment, 1 epic gift, 3 legendary gifts and 2 legendary equipments.
I've had 5 of those silver pokeballs popping up ¬¬

• Sad 1

The ridiculousness and fun poking at anime is really killing me sometimes, it's really funny. I'm doing "a story" and the whole thing went back and forth. Bad guy being in control, good guys taking over a little, bad guy coming back, good guys fighting. Then all of a sudden a totally strange character pops up and all of a sudden you think "wow, that's a plot twist I didn't expect!".

So the bad guy "kills" the character and our hero goes mental: "What, you killed that thing I never saw before and don't care about? That does it, you're toast!" :D

That is oh so true with so many animes, and it's so on the mark that it immediately made me laugh. Even though the joke is extremely cheesey.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I feel for you :(

also at 0 from 8 right now.
1 epic booster, 1 epic equipment, 1 epic gift, 3 legendary gifts and 2 legendary equipments.
I've had 5 of those silver pokeballs popping up ¬¬

I've noticed that silver ball pops up every time I get a purple drop or a girl, It's frustrating seeing it and being excited thinking I'm getting a new girl then find it's an item instead.  Worst is when it replaces a piece of gear that you got on the prior ball.

Just did the math to finish Agate, Ankyo final stars, and Abrael's 4th star it's going to cost me about 16 million.  I've got all the rest of my 47 girls maxed now.

54 minutes ago, Damoncord said:

I've noticed that silver ball pops up every time I get a purple drop or a girl, It's frustrating seeing it and being excited thinking I'm getting a new girl then find it's an item instead.  Worst is when it replaces a piece of gear that you got on the prior ball.

Just did the math to finish Agate, Ankyo final stars, and Abrael's 4th star it's going to cost me about 16 million.  I've got all the rest of my 47 girls maxed now.

All 78 girls on my main account are fully upgraded. On my 2nd account here I just need to do the 5th star of Abraël (55 girls in total). But that will cost me between 25M and 30M in total.

However, I shall persevere and get it done.

And yes, pokeball into legendary item is annoying ?

3 hours ago, Damoncord said:

I've noticed that silver ball pops up every time I get a purple drop or a girl, It's frustrating seeing it and being excited thinking I'm getting a new girl then find it's an item instead.

Yeah, at least you got purple :)  I also had that happen for a yellow (Epic) item, which wasn't what I hoped for. Decided to try my luck in the Epic pachinko as well (several single rolls). No girl, but I did get some good gear, even a better legendary item so I'm still happy.

Next time I'm going to try and do a 10 games epic. Just to see what'll happen :)

2 hours ago, ZenMaster said:

Yeah, at least you got purple :)  I also had that happen for a yellow (Epic) item, which wasn't what I hoped for. Decided to try my luck in the Epic pachinko as well (several single rolls). No girl, but I did get some good gear, even a better legendary item so I'm still happy.

Next time I'm going to try and do a 10 games epic. Just to see what'll happen :)

You only get the silverball with a H in it for legendary items and harem members though so getting a epic item does not troll you into thinking you will get a new harem member when you will just get a item that you will replace later on.

• Thanks 1

Not had a bad weekend, firstly got snowboard Hari, got Princess Agate Sat morning unlocking ninja boss. Then got sung tai ki and Solveig and robin. Downside cost a fortune levelling them and Solveig being a tight a$$ dosent help.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Budz said:

Hey guys, whats this coming soon after you finished trapped city? I cannot continue on the adventure.

It means it's coming soon just like if you buy food they have to make it for you so it's coming soon or if you have to wait for a train,bus or plane you have to wait for it.

Lucky for you that you will not have to wait long since the next quest scroll will be coming out in not much more time now but after you finish the new one you will have to wait again for next one they release around one new quest scroll a month.

6 minutes ago, natstar said:

It means it's coming soon just like if you buy food they have to make it for you so it's coming soon or if you have to wait for a train,bus or plane you have to wait for it.

Lucky for you that you will not have to wait long since the next quest scroll will be coming out in not much more time now but after you finish the new one you will have to wait again for next one they release around one new quest scroll a month.

My ratings in the contests will be dramatically lowered :-( How do you spend energy the then?

13 minutes ago, Budz said:

My ratings in the contests will be dramatically lowered :-( How do you spend energy the then?

You don't...

No other way to spend energy xD

I think they are working on that, btw.
Although it's unclear when they'll release which part of their bigger overall plan.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Budz said:

When the new scroll comes out only spend energy when a energy using contest is on since it will take a month for the next scroll to come out after they release the new one which they will be doing soon it will make better use of your energy.

Lenaella the free world girl from plain of rituals will most likely not be released until you get access to the second last quest scroll of that world level so no point rushing threw it when they release the next one.

• Thanks 1