3 hours ago, Budz said:

My ratings in the contests will be dramatically lowered :-( How do you spend energy the then?

That's a good point and one I have mused over.  There doesn't seem to be any other way to expend energy, not even cyber-mastubation!  In some contests (A Pervert Mind in a Sane Body, and Minds and Bodies Synergy) I'm down the drain, but then, everyone else at my rank must be in the same boat so there must be another reason for not being up there.  But, anyway, I believe the next quest after Trapped City really is coming soon so we can look forward to it.  Hopefully this time we'll have a two-quest buffer to give us more time in the game while the developers get the next one ready.  On the plus side, I've been able to go back and win girls I missed out on in other worlds, and I had a chance to max out my harem girls' affection levels and accumulate cash and gifts to lavish on any new girls I won.  It's paid off so far.

30 minutes ago, Adrian'smole said:

That's a good point and one I have mused over.  There doesn't seem to be any other way to expend energy, not even cyber-mastubation!  In some contests (A Pervert Mind in a Sane Body, and Minds and Bodies Synergy) I'm down the drain, but then, everyone else at my rank must be in the same boat so there must be another reason for not being up there.  But, anyway, I believe the next quest after Trapped City really is coming soon so we can look forward to it.  Hopefully this time we'll have a two-quest buffer to give us more time in the game while the developers get the next one ready.  On the plus side, I've been able to go back and win girls I missed out on in other worlds, and I had a chance to max out my harem girls' affection levels and accumulate cash and gifts to lavish on any new girls I won.  It's paid off so far.

spend 100 energy for 10x great pachinko would be nice in spending energy while waiting for new chapters in adventure.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Budz said:

spend 100 energy for 10x great pachinko would be nice in spending energy while waiting for new chapters in adventure.

Yes, or even an option of going on holiday with our harems and practising some new tricks - an adventure within an adventure.  Bunny seems to be up for the challenge and can get our juices flowing.  This should burn up a lot of energy and we'd need those little blue pills a lot!  Just joking cos I don't think HH would consider any of our suggestions here.

43 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

finally can login again. the part of the city where i am on holidays had a complete power down half of the day :(

If you have logging on issues then the best thing you can try first is to remove all hentaihero cookies from your browser.

27 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

and who already get one of the event girls? 3 girls from bosses to win is really nice from the developer :)

image.png.77bf00be9e85b3f9d6f987c2dd39af28.png

does this answer your question xD

I already had cupid-chan from the anniversary event, so it's Ishtar time.
And off course I already had them all on my main account (but what would you expect... I've been playing since the first week).

• Like 1

Not trying my luck during this event. I don't know, but I'm not fully comfortable with some of the current batch of event girls, they seem a bit small to me. The other event girl doesn't really click with me either so I'm concentrating on contests during this run. That's a pro: most players are aiming for event drops, so it's a lot easier to win a contest about earning XP or doing arena battles.

Well I got Cupid-chan after like 15 or so battles I think?  25 at most.  And honestly she's the only one I REALLY was after, so if I get the other two that's just a nice bonus for me.  I didn't start playing till like mid July so I got some catching up to do, but when the other past event girls rotate in at least by then I'll have them already.

Got both of the event girls that i can get from boss drops today; Cupid-chan, Ishtar (not unlocked Edwarda yet) so shall now concentrate on Gruntt again and will wait till Sun to try Pachinko for remaining event girls. Hope Gruntt drops his before then so i have less to get in Pachinko.

Oh dear. I just recently made it into the Plain of Rituals and I have to say that I seriously admire the writers (and sketch artists) of the game. The whole thing goes back and forth and it's actually really funny at times. So right now we're "on a mission" and they almost make it look as if you're in an RPG of some sort. Really something else :)

59 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

something changed. except the last 2 worlds all on page one now. so hoping coming a new world soon :D

They're just making room for new world levels and it will be 3-4 months at least before they finish this one and another month after that until they start the next one when this world level finishes so that is around 5 months before you see the next one.