4 hours ago, brassygirl said:

cool, job on the HUGE affection items.  Way to go.

What does it mean:  "I suppose I could test it..."

You don't fight arena fights?

Is this what you mean?

Every day I get affection items:  highest is 100.  About once a day, I get a 100.  (now in context, that is two Bremen fights-right?  41,700 ~   40,000).  

If you ask me, I will record for you:  My winnings in arena are substantial and make a difference on contests.  Hehehe.  It isn't like I need better competition!!

I encountered you in the Arena :o

I chickened out there.
My stats on this account need some work.

• Like 1

Here are another two questions. And a small offering.

Is it possible to quote from one thread to another? If so, How do you do that?

Has somebody posted a good analysis for combat? in particular how beta and omega affect the outcome? I understand their stats come into play after the first orgasm but since I only get to see the range for a completed team I wonder what part beta and what part omega plays. I have been fiddling around a bit but I cannot get a clear picture yet. (of the stuation that is, the girls I can see in all their glory:D)

Offering:

Ever since avatar level 30 I have been keeping track of the amount of xp's girls need to level up and at what avatar level that changes. If there isn't a list of that anywhere, is there any inrterest in it?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

Guten Morgen Kleine Maus.  Jajajaja

image.png.e6aa5abee24355fc446c0605b5e6cb8f.png

PVP is only going to get better!    

14 Mojo for victory over squall.   

Am I bad?

Congrats,

You're starting to catch up to my level so I hope that you don't get me because i am know how so i have a 20% damage increase.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, natstar said:

Congrats,

You're starting to catch up to my level so I hope that you don't get me because i am know how so i have a 20% damage increase.

You do come before me, natstar.

You bolstered your defense against Charm so high?  Who will ever lay you low?

It appears you have friends in high places though:  When I boost my Know-how defense?  Too sad for me:  Limited-Max.    I am limited/max on both Charm & Know how.

-smiles-  

For now!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sentinel003 said:

I wanted to lvl her right away, but now saving money for the legendary one.

I feel exactly the same!!!   hehehe.  When I first found out?  Like you, I started preparation:  including timing!! -  I can't wait!!  

Best wishes to you!  Should we agree to post as soon as we get her???  (will that encourage others?- eeeek.  idk)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, brassygirl said:

I feel exactly the same!!!   hehehe.  When I first found out?  Like you, I started preparation:  including timing!! -  I can't wait!!  

Best wishes to you!  Should we agree to post as soon as we get her???  (will that encourage others?- eeeek.  idk)

You're on. We'll see who gets there sooner. :D 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

@natstar what does the number 1192 mean to you?   hehehe.  Great Job!!

I have seen a few people in the past with that number as their name but the internet failed me at finding out what it stands for or what it means plus i am going out soon so i don't have much time to find out what it means so if you could just tell me that would be cool lol.  (I know you're level 192 so your level is pretty close to the number if it means something also i was ranked 69 in mojo after i started playing again more during the weekend lol)

34 minutes ago, sentinel003 said:

I wanted to lvl her right away, but now saving money for the legendary one.

The legendary one is most likely hardcore so if you're hardcore save up for her.

Lenaellais charm and is her 5 star upgrade on Wednesday so if you're charm upgrade her.

35 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

image.thumb.png.64ed6793c0aaa014acd0fbc3d7d5c37d.png                                            -smiles-  When you see this?   I hope you feel as great as I do in this moment!!  

Congrats,

I only use energy during contests so i will take a little longer to get her i am on the scroll you get her at but since we have a month before the next one is released and because i am not charm.

I am not in a rush to get her. (Bananajoy got her a hour after she was released by getting energy refills so he wanted her bad)

Edited by natstar
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, natstar said:

The legendary one is most likely hardcore so if you're hardcore save up for her.

Lenaellais charm and is her 5 star upgrade on Wednesday so if you're charm upgrade her.

Still hoping it's either charm or all stats. So, will wait to see first.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, natstar said:

so i don't have much time to find out what it means so if you could just tell me that would be cool lol. 

- 1192 -   ATM  PVP wins, global, for the #32 player.   Name of natstar.  Hahaha.   Its YOU!

Mine is like 830.  I thought "so great":.  Then I realize-  "hey, I'm on the second page!!??"   

Keep up the great work!  you worked through a whole level, with just the XP from your battles.  Dammit!  

U really make the best of things.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sentinel003 said:

I will go from 2506 mojo to probably over 3000 mojo in a second. :) At 2940 right now.

So great!!  you will be on page one.  Good for you.  

You know we want tips for how you do it?!

Maybe a series of tips?   hahaha.  You go!  So great to see you and so many others enjoying and successful.   

9 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

So great!!  you will be on page one.  Good for you.  

You know we want tips for how you do it?!

Maybe a series of tips?   hahaha.  You go!  So great to see you and so many others enjoying and successful.   

You're doing good yourself. I just got a bit smarter with choosing opponents. Since know-how even 30k below me could defeat me sometimes, I avoid those altogether and only fight charm and hardcore. I'd try my luck if mojo loss wasn't that big. You got good gear and haremettes.

• Like 1