Wellp, that happened.

hh-contest-20180514-a.png.08aaf09f017bee9da01f482e34caf812.png

hh-contest-20180514-b.png.be8f93fe2d7664697947bdd96a331838.png

Second place in the first one decided to donate just enough to take first. I waited until 10 seconds to go and donated 200k of my own. I'd feel bad, but the same thing happened to me in the past. Better luck next time, kiddo.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Urist said:

Congrats. You're lucky a server error didn't rob you of the win though haha.

That's exactly what happened to me a few months ago! I was first place, literally checking the standings at 60 seconds... 30 seconds... then at T minus 15, the server decided to pass an entire enchilada or something and went tits-up for about half a minute, and when I logged back in, I was bumped to second. The nerdrage was strong that evening... :D

• Haha 1

Having read the latest exchange of words between Yoyo and Jessie in the Legendary Event thread made me quite angry... how can you state that you accept feedback if we don't ever have a real reply? (The only replies I saw are excuses or reaction about secondary aspects, which means that they aren't real replies).

We always, always had to extract the words out of the devs or their henchman about the real problems of the game and we got nothing in return, yet we get told that we should contact them directly to ask everything. That's the straw that breaks the camel's back. I still like the game, but I can't keep playing a game where the devs clearly hasn't never showed any respect for the player base.

My journey for HH ends here. See you around. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, randomplayer said:

Having read the latest exchange of words between Yoyo and Jessie in the Legendary Event thread made me quite angry... how can you state that you accept feedback if we don't ever have a real reply? (The only replies I saw are excuses or reaction about secondary aspects, which means that they aren't real replies).

We always, always had to extract the words out of the devs or their henchman about the real problems of the game and we got nothing in return, yet we get told that we should contact them directly to ask everything. That's the straw that breaks the camel's back. I still like the game, but I can't keep playing a game where the devs clearly hasn't never showed any respect for the player base.

My journey for HH ends here. See you around. 

Sad to see you go.:( Wish you much happy gaming wherever you decide to play.

• Like 1

Hello, dear @randomplayer,

Thank you for your honesty.

In that discussion, actually, we had a lot of positive points.

• We improved the Legendary days, yet, you need to understand that it was not possible to apply all the improvements we wanted.
  • Improving is a process and we do it every day. We always try to make things better and better.
  • We accept feedback and we work on it, that's how Revival events appeared, for example.
  • We ask you to personally contact us, because, this will improve our relationship and also will give you personal attention because we care for that. Yet, we don't want you to stop giving feedback here.
  • We're going give you more information about the upcoming Legendary Days today.

I hope that you will stay with and see all the improvements we have in mind.

Thank you,
Jessie Kinkoid

25 minutes ago, Hollo said:

"...wellp... see you in 30 minutes..."

Lol. Something similar happened to me a few days ago whilst in the middle of three contests.......again and again. It sucks, I know.

If in 90 min you've seen this three times in a row I might start feeling for you. Untill then, just swallow and hardy on:D

(by the way: I ended up buying two refills out of rage. My advise If you feel the same: stop that impulse and take a walk to calm down:D.)

Edited by dirty harry

9 hours ago, Hollo said:

Things that make me grumpy:

hh-shutout.thumb.png.c4794b346fa75c98b2fa2bfc97748cc8.png

"...wellp... see you in 30 minutes..."

Wow.  that is discouraging.  I'm sorry of that.  KH can kick you arse.  I still play them all.  

Will it cheer you up to see a victory for me?

32 is the max right?

Die screaming nasty Mother Fucker.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

il y a 4 minutes, brassygirl a dit :

Thank you Joe!!   Don't we all shout out for our victories?!!

Why not!   

Best wishes for this next event.  You got your plans in place??  

Well... i'll go with the flow... and if possible, i'd love not to spend kobans. As I wish to try my luck at the Epic Pachinko at the end of the month. (much needed violet monostat equipment, and maybe, maybe, (one can dream) an event girl... (for a change))

Edited by Joe-da-G
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Joe-da-G said:

Well... i'll go with the flow... and if possible, i'd love not to spend kobans. As I wids to try my luck at the Epic Pachinko at the end of the month. (much needed violet monostat equipment, and maybe, maybe, (one can dream) an event girl... (for a change))

EXACTLY!!!!   Give me the Violet Monostat.-   sigh-  I see guys w/like four?   We'll make it!    Do remember to post your Epic-  I will look for you.

• Thanks 1

il y a 5 minutes, brassygirl a dit :

EXACTLY!!!!   Give me the Violet Monostat.-   sigh-  I see guys w/like four?   We'll make it!    Do remember to post your Epic-  I will look for you.

I have exactly **zero** legendary mono-stat equipment... and a complete set of multi-stat ones (yes, the 6 pieces)... ("Irony, my friend, you're a bitter company...")  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Joe-da-G said:

I have exactly **zero** legendary mono-stat equipment... and a complete set of multi-stat ones (yes, the 6 pieces)... ("Irony, my friend, you're a bitter company...")  

OMG!!  Poor boy.  Thanks for posting:  You don't come up on my Tower.  Not sure why?

A few posts back I gave my experience with multi-stats:  Wasted of 1.5M.  {I KNEW it would be- But I HAD to try for myself.  Hehehee)

From the posts BananaJoy and others made, it seems there is violet equipment-  -sigh-  but Mono?  in your specialty?  Oh, it will be so great!!  

il y a 29 minutes, brassygirl a dit :

OMG!!  Poor boy.  Thanks for posting:  You don't come up on my Tower.  Not sure why?

A few posts back I gave my experience with multi-stats:  Wasted of 1.5M.  {I KNEW it would be- But I HAD to try for myself.  Hehehee)

From the posts BananaJoy and others made, it seems there is violet equipment-  -sigh-  but Mono?  in your specialty?  Oh, it will be so great!!  

I'm in the first page of the PVP Tower, around the 50th-something rank... 

And at least, i didn't buy my own violet stuff. All of it came with Epic Pachinko x 10... But I agree, violet monostat equipment is maybe an urban legend, propagated by the likes of Bananajoy...  

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Joe-da-G said:

I'm in the first page of the PVP Tower, around the 50th-something rank... 

OH!  that Joe.

there is our friend dirtyharry. 

And @Natstar!  There you are.  -waves-

Do you see me?  I'm just back of you.  Well, three pages back:  hahaaha.  #366.  And I do like this number. 

3161 PVP wins:  Nearly 1/2 of yours.  I'm not sure how so many people do it, to have so much time to play.   I'm very fortunate: my work lets me run my laptop there.  Of course, two of my workmates starting playing!!  Hahaha.  

Congratz on your fine work-!-

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

...and now I've reached the endstory, so far. (That was faster than I'd expected.) I'm also 2/3 done with maxing stats. I'd celebrate by buying a new avatar, but... I can't bring myself to spend kobans I might need for the event. Or the event after that, or epichinko, or...

I know leagues are coming up - are they only for players who've reached world 10, then? Seems to follow, given the story.