1 minute ago, natstar said:

That would mean that they would be able to drop in epic pachinko again if they were a villain or epic pachinko only girl.

If they were an event girl they would go back into epic pachinko when their event is repeated during that events revival event and all event girls are available in epic pachinko during the anniversary event in July so you could get them again instead of a girl you want making it a very bad idea to do if you could do it.

you are assuming they would go back into their world or back into pachinko They would not

they would simply be deleted out of my harem. Erased. Never to appear anywhere again.

I have already acquired the girls, and the world and/or pachinko right now never gives me a girl twice that I have already acquired. The AI doesn't need to be reset if I kick a girl out, simply keep the AI as I have acquired her, which I did, otherwise I wouldn't want the girl out of my harem.

il y a 4 minutes, Blain a dit :

you are assuming they would go back into their world or back into pachinko They would not

they would simply be deleted out of my harem. Erased. Never to appear anywhere again.

I have already acquired the girls, and the world and/or pachinko right now never gives me a girl twice that I have already acquired. The AI doesn't need to be reset if I kick a girl out, simply keep the AI as I have acquired her, which I did, otherwise I wouldn't want the girl out of my harem.

but... but... that's murder!!

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Blain said:

The devs have been quite clear about that (there's actually a thread about it).
It will never be possible to do that, because it would go right against what the game is for.

Also, you are judging girls by their appearance, how dare you :P

1 minute ago, Chthugha said:

The devs have been quite clear about that (there's actually a thread about it).
It will never be possible to do that, because it would go right against what the game is for.

Also, you are judging girls by their appearance, how dare you :P

Yeah, I had a brain fart and forgot that this game isn't about players having choices anymore. Getting to choose if a girl remains in my harem goes right against what the devs have in mind for the game. That's why the idea of the non-defensive pact is so good. It shows the devs can't control the players in every way.

And yes, I do judge the girls by their appearance. I'm such an asshole for doing that xD

1 minute ago, Blain said:

Yeah, I had a brain fart and forgot that this game isn't about players having choices anymore. Getting to choose if a girl remains in my harem goes right against what the devs have in mind for the game. That's why the idea of the non-defensive pact is so good. It shows the devs can't control the players in every way.

And yes, I do judge the girls by their appearance. I'm such an asshole for doing that xD

No, it's about collecting the biggest harem, so you cannot ask for your hare to become smaller -_-

• Like 1

il y a 3 minutes, Blain a dit :

You can always lock them in their room... (poor girls)

3 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

No, it's about collecting the biggest harem, so you cannot ask for your hare to become smaller -_-

and this is part of why I don't get emotionally invested in the game anymore. I expect to be able to make choices as a player, because everyone doesn't play games the same way or for the same reasons. The Kinkoid team has made those choices for me, and I don't happen to like all the choices they've made for me. 

It's their way or hit the highway, but sometimes I want to take the scenic route, and they've blocked off all those roads

• Like 1

Just now, Chthugha said:

Somebody is being a downer today xD

The fact is that it's a stupid choice as well.
You don't have to look at her, you don't have to fuck her in real life, you just get her money.

have to look at her every time I scroll thru the harem to collect money. 

that filthy, nasty, smelly orc money

:P

• Haha 2

il y a 3 minutes, Blain a dit :

have to look at her every time I scroll thru the harem to collect money. 

that filthy, nasty, smelly orc money

:P

Orcs don't trade in money, they use their adversaries' ears and well... other dangling parts in doing business...

1 minute ago, Joe-da-G said:

Orcs don't trade in money, they use their adversaries' ears and well... other dangling parts in doing business...

yes, and that means I have to go to the Gnomish Currency Exchange to get that filth traded for proper money. The dirty looks the gnomes give me from down their long noses when I give them that gory pile of orc money, makes me hate gnomes only slightly less than orcs

il y a 12 minutes, Blain a dit :

yes, and that means I have to go to the Gnomish Currency Exchange to get that filth traded for proper money. The dirty looks the gnomes give me from down their long noses when I give them that gory pile of orc money, makes me hate gnomes only slightly less than orcs

and nobody wants to know what the gnomes do with that... currency. 

41 minutes ago, Joe-da-G said:

Well till we have girls with tentacles or are made out of jello in your harems... (or worse, a man's appendice has has been mentioned in the french forum... seems like many would hate that) :x

I would love tentacle and jello/liquid girls. Such as 2gy3cbo.png or 2pyok2e.jpg

• Like 1

Great weekend for me. Got both Event girls on my Alt Nutaku acc today aswell as Bremen droping Stephanie all within 20 fights, This after both Event girls dropped back to back on my main yesterday.

70 tries on Gruntt Senior now. No drops.

Having fun trying to climb the mojo ladder. I can sorta barely crack top 1500. It's mostly a function of whether I get beatable fights. I'm fairly sure I've got the knack of predicting my odds before entering a battle.

I made a new scene in my art thread to commemorate Prehistory, though. No Laverne or Maika, or the other event girls; this is about what some of the main girls do while their harem stud is away. :D

Almost 6 months later (12-12 to 6-4), I finally caught up to the main story and seeing the Coming Soon blocking my progress for the first time.

Since I began, I never let my Energy sit at 100 not charging for longer than 1-2 hours except for twice when I had blackouts in my area.

So just on energy time alone, we could say this game takes 4-5 months just to play through...

That's a long time. Good thing I like this game ;)

Edited by DRSTRONGDONG