4 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

Well this isn't right. 👿

I spent over nine million Ymens just to get myself into the top hundred weekly ranking of money spent. True to form of the game I waited towards the last moment of the game especially. And though it shows in the hall of fame that i made the top hundredwronged.thumb.PNG.8971b75c4dce03210795c1d19a5368a5.PNG

it does not pay out. I only got 24 kobans in stead of 214. The amount I was entitled sunday evening at eight o'clock. Same goes for experience,

xpnono.thumb.PNG.abf3deab99512fd7649016375d923c11.PNG

wronged.thumb.PNG.e341b99856e2f9dab6334b42f9799225.PNG and it is no stretch to imagine for all of the other categories.

This effectively means the contests are over sunday night at eight and not at twelve. This may be dismissed as a bug but it is a bug that has cost me deerly. Which is a pity as this newest patch really seemed to add to the gameplay (a little).

I'm  more than a bit dissapointed:(

I already knew this.
The same thing happened last week.
The Weekly Ranking reset seems to happen 2 minutes before the actual update of the ToF at midnight.

I am going to talk about this to Jessie tomorrow, because it doesn't make sense.

3 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

I already knew this.
The same thing happened last week.
The Weekly Ranking reset seems to happen 2 minutes before the actual update of the ToF at midnight.

I am going to talk about this to Jessie tomorrow, because it doesn't make sense.

Sry, not two minutes. At least 20 minutes. I can vouch for that.

And I did NOT know this.

You did?  And you did not mention it here? Not nice!

In fact, it’s about the last period that is not accounted for in the competition. 

I have discussed about that with the people at kinkoid last week. I guess they are still working on that bug, as it is still there. 

I  guess we’ll be compensated whenit will all be sorted out. 

1 hour ago, dirty harry said:

Sry, not two minutes. At least 20 minutes. I can vouch for that.

And I did NOT know this.

You did?  And you did not mention it here? Not nice!

It obviously takes the scores from the weekly ranking, which updates at midnight. So even if the weekly ranking takes it scores 1 second before midnight, it would still be the scores from 4 hours before midnight.

Got a purple all-stats emblem slot item, allowing me to juggle the rest of my gear into a better stat config. Big diff. Despite not having the charm legendary (grrr, once again), my win rate is noticeably better. And I've finally passed the 120k ego mark!

Still grinding on Roko, Final, and Edwarda. (128, 685, and 294 tries)

Finally got around to another group scene in my art thread, featuring Team Ninja. Couldn't think of anything compelling to do involving the retro event, sorry - even if I had, I wouldn't have had time to do it anyway, due to my day job... ¬¬

• Like 1

I've been away for almost 10 days... Let me give this feedback to the option to fight bosses 10 times with one click: it's great and the kobans are well spent! I didn't have much time as I was abroad and this functionality just saved my day. This shortcut is definitely worth the kobans spent.

Also, thanks for upgrading Shehera, I love her 4th pose!

• Like 1

About 25 10X spins on the Panch, 3 single stat legendary items, 2 charm, 1 KH. I'm Hard Core. Everything isn't coming up Milhouse.

Oh well maybe next time. I should have waited till there was a Panchiko based contest but I got impatient.

Managed to get some epics though, so not all is lost.

• Like 1

Bwahahaha, I am an idiot, but a lucky one.

I totally forgot again that I still need to get Beach Eugénie on my 2nd account, and I hadn't even noticed I was battling Roko until this one appeared:
image.png

Now I have all regular villain drops, so yay for my stupidity!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, jjj2 said:

I think this game don't need logs. There is NOTHING happening in fights! So NOTHING to analyze.

I disagree. Personally I'd like to see the results when people attack me in arena to see how difficult my team is to beat.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bane1 said:

Could have got to this milestone much sooner if i had not forgotten to upgrade girls not in my battle party. 100k income from girls

That is Awesome! I just noticed that I am there too. I am at Level 180 with 58 Haremettes.

5b4e87da53e4d_ScreenShot2018-07-17at8_09_38PM.png.bd498697b7a3da98a1ecfde8e1686239.png

Edited by PlusIon
  • Like 1

This time I did get the intended girl... which means I did fight the right boss :D
And because I already had Summer Red Battler from last year, I'm now going back to Roko for money.
Weird to say for this account, I can actually just battle Roko for the money.

image.png

• Like 1