Patch Notes: Week 26

Mario Kinkoid

Patch Notes HH.PNG

Adventure

• New Quest release: World 13 Quest 16 “God Mode”:  A sexy battle is about to take place! 

Harem

• A new girls have been added to the Epic Pachinko: Micaela Smith 

Micaela.png

Micaela  ic_Charm.png

Legendary Contests

Legendary contest.jpg

Be prepared for the sexiest and biggest contests!

• Legendary contests will be released Thursday (25/06/2020)

Reminder: only the players who have been active 72 hours in the game before the beginning of the event and are above level 20 will have access to new legendary contests

Bug Fixes

• Visual bug “Leagues visual fake refill” issue has been fixed 

For more information on all the bugs fixes,  click here

• Like 2

Sooooooo... still nothing on the contest notifications? Or the bad new Missions UI? But we can get another plastic-looking girl in the pachinko, that was really necessary I see...

What exactly counts as "being active in the 72 upcoming hours" btw? Is it the one dumb rule where you have to re-login so that we are able to get into contests?

Edited by Čamuga
spelling
  • Like 1

I was saddened the contest notifications at least didn't show up on the known bugs list which I had forgotten about.

I also think 72 hours is a little low, I think it should be a week to match Leagues.  I'm on nearly every day so my opinion isn't for selfish reasons.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, 3132 said:

How hard can it be to remove those notifications? Come on kinkoid.

I have the feeling: there is no removal or turn on/ turn off in discussion. It will stay, the question is how. 

I personally am unable to explore the difference of the setting "Pachinko animation on/off" - this would be my choice to go: make fancy stuff or leave it be.

For the other part of the patch notes:

- I'm glad to get pointed to the seperate bug awareness list, that was established 6 weeks ago.

- the activity timer - I don't understand it that much. I need to know who can be put into a bracket  - the solution is technically unclear to me.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Noacc unfeatured this topic
  • Noacc unpinned this topic