Legendary Contests feedback thread

Čamuga

Did you like legendary contests?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like Legendary Contests?

2. 2. Would you want this event to return in the same way as it was this time?

3. 3. Did you get the girl?

• No, and I didn't even try
    • No and I tried
    • Yes

Yeah, survey is a tunnel-visioned one.

Additional questions for those polls:

• Did you find it more stressfull compared to regular events?
  • Have timezones and lag affected you?
  • Were your brackets composed of competitive players?
  • Did you find competion fair?
  • Would you like it to return again?
Edited by FinderKeeper
*grammar*
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:
  • Would you like it to return again?

I think its obvious why they didnt ask this question. Because we have no choice in this- they will bring this shit back one way or another and we're gonna just sit here and like it.
But dont worry, they "listen to the feedback from the community". 
The bullshit, corporate speak, lies and the callous attitude towards the players is what's really pissing me off. Bad art is just a cherry on top, but since I mostly talk about art I wanna state that it's not the only thing that's pissing me off, and that I find this attitude towards us one of the biggest errors that they have made to this date. 

45 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Come on, it's an easy answer.

What would you change to make the event better?

- Other: It needs to disappear.

I actually did something about the same 😂:
Other- its awful. Please never do it again. 

• Like 1

This is gonna be the last time i say it i swear 😉 : make this event better is simple and a guy in the forum suggested it (yes not me). Win tokens based on the rank u get. If we put a permanent event shop where the girl\s stays the stress to not get her is gone. The "whales" can drop their cash to win the first position and get more tokens for a girl (= happy whales), they use money to buy kobans to become always first and win more tokens (= the studio is happy), with low position you win some tokens that remains to you and u can pile up to claim the girl from the shop one day (= f2p players happy becouse u don't need to be 1and don't have to compete with big spenders), and to win more tokens the competition remains (= event not changed much, =someone happy), also the girl stays and don't disappear making yourself asking when she'll be back and how (=everyone happy). This way nobody lose, is it that difficult ?

Now this poll has some stable results, It seems that most players in the forum (>90%) got the girl, so probably the overall percentage was higher than expected (I guess it was around 70%). It is also clear that most people want some changes to be implemented before the event returns.

About Kinkoid poll, I disagree with your comments that it allows only good answers, you can give all questions negative feedback, except the last where you can only choose one of them, and even so you can select other and explain your thoughs.

BTW I think the "more contest (more days)" option could be a good one if the shards distribution is maintained and not diluted in the additional day/s. Another change could be giving some shards (13-15) to the last group 26-50th so with a 6-10th place, a 11-25th and two 26-50th places you can get the girl, but surely Kinkoid will never make things so easy.

Let's be optimistic and think the changes will be for the good.

This event has 2 problems IMO:

1/ Limited resources in competitive high level which may lead to starvation. Everyone can't get the girl.

2/ Resource abundance in low level where the few active players get the girls with little to no effort.

Here is an idea to fix that. Why not set a fixed objective to get the girl and the better your rank, you get better bonus reward. The bonus part is important to make this more interesting and not just another standard event.

Every player who reach the objectives can get the girl and those who are competitive are rewarded with bonus stuff.

Edited by linkdream
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...