Gift Code Posting Thread (HH)

Zteev

Additionally 4 old codes are still working (at the time of this post). If you are newbie or missed them then you can use. And I congratulate everyone on the holidays.

TRIX - 2760

RUDEGAMERS - 2760

MixedMami1980 - 1320

hentaireviews - 1320

• Like 10
  • Thanks 9

il y a 54 minutes, xXLeafXx a dit :

I also havent got anything after a survery :(

After a survey, check your in game mail, but I don't think every survey would give you bonus. Last I got was for a survey couple days ago (Dec 20).

Edited by Griffe
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, xXLeafXx said:

I also havent got anything after a survery :(

The bonus code was given for only a survey about social media. There you had to correctly indicate your id in the game and then you should have received a game message as in the picture below, look for it in the messages of the game, you may have missed it. (the code is obscured because the moderators forbade it to be displayed here, there is a whole drama about this on the previous page).

FOLLOWBUNNY.png.720403fb307572504df287ce69daef89.png

• Like 4

On 12/25/2020 at 1:50 PM, Lemus said:

Additionally 4 old codes are still working (at the time of this post). If you are newbie or missed them then you can use. And I congratulate everyone on the holidays.

TRIX - 2760

RUDEGAMERS - 2760

MixedMami1980 - 1320

hentaireviews - 1320

THANK YOU SO MUCH DUDE ! 2 of those codes still worked for me *Cheers*

• Like 2

On 12/25/2020 at 7:50 PM, Lemus said:

TRIX - 2760

RUDEGAMERS - 2760

MixedMami1980 - 1320

hentaireviews - 1320

OMG Lemus, thank you so much. because of your codes i got 8,4k kobans and i might be able to get the remaining 59 shards from mythic estelle.

edit: nevermind... 99 kobans left and I am missing 2 shards... I can only hope to get them with the combativity I gain in the next 14 h. and that there will be some shards for me left within this time...

Edited by Bardi

• 2 weeks later...

Update to Lemus's post:
[according to the French thread]
The following are the remaining valid codes as of 11Jan2021

2020-10-24: MixedMami1980 -> 1320 kobans
2020-11-24: RUDEGAMERS -> 2760 kobans
2020-12-20: hentaireviews
2020-12-25: ADKAMI

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Can you guys please stop bumping that thread for no valid reason? Next person to do so gets a warning.

Put yourselves in the average forum visitor's shoes, here. They see this thread on page 1, they'll get the false hope that there's a new code out there, only to open the thread and see that it's just another bit of random chit-chat instead...

If you want to speculate, do that on Discord, your club's chat, or the chit-chat thread. Don't bump the actual code-posting thread.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 12

3 minutes ago, Belisar said:

Ah, is it from Twitter? It was posted on my club chat

Yes. You can tell the difference fairly easily. Codes that Kinkoid gives to third-party sites to promote the game and attract new players typically don't have a # in front of them, and well the code itself is almost always just the name of the third-party site (for instance HentaiReviews, that's a site).

Codes that Kinkoid posts on their social media to generate traffic there generally have a # in front of them (not always, but most of the time) and they usually describe or refer to the special occasion they're given away for (like the Nutaku award HH received, in this case).

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to Gift Code Posting Thread (HH)
  • holymolly pinned this topic
  • Ravi-Sama featured this topic