Gift Code Posting Thread (HH)

Zteev

https://twitter<dot>com/hentai__heroes/status/1356345337577934856

Replace the '<dot>' with '.'

Note: This time you have to include the hashtag (#) when entering the code.
Edited by ali-n
Mod edit: "Display as link instead"

@ali-n Thanks for the effort, but please don't copy the tweet itself into your post like this either. While better than just giving the code without any reference to Twitter, anyone seeing your post can still just see the code and type it without ever visiting their Twitter. Having people visit their Twitter is the goal of this kind of promotion.

You can just post a LINK to it that people actually need to click and visit Twitter to see the code. If the forum automatic thingie offers to display your link as a multimedia thing, select "display as plain text" or "display as link" instead. OR use the link option (between Strikethrough and Quote in the menu while you're typing a post).

20 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

@ali-n Thanks for the effort, but please don't copy the tweet itself into your post like this either. While better than just giving the code without any reference to Twitter, anyone seeing your post can still just see the code and type it without ever visiting their Twitter. Having people visit their Twitter is the goal of this kind of promotion.

You can just post a LINK to it that people actually need to click and visit Twitter to see the code. If the forum automatic thingie offers to display your link as a multimedia thing, select "display as plain text" or "display as link" instead. OR use the link option (between Strikethrough and Quote in the menu while you're typing a post).

:( I merely posted the link... it's this forum website that chose to fetch/render the post in it's full glory. I have edited it to replace '.com' with '<dot>com' and will endeavor to do better next time.

Edited by ali-n
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, Prabhu said:

But how do we see these codes. How do we know about the codes except the Twitter ones

First of all, please don't make multiple posts in a row, that's spammy. Use the Edit option on your existing post if you want to add something.

Second of all, you can obviously know about social media codes by checking Kinkoid's social media (that's the whole damn point, once again).

The third-party codes are only known to us if/when someone from the community does some detective work with success and/or stumbles upon it, or maybe if it's leaked for whatever reason.

Either way, following this here thread gives you a decent chance to keep informed on both types of codes.

Last but not least, please don't ask for someone's club chat, that makes no sense at all. Nothing "showed up" in that player's club chat, it just means that one of his club mate shared the code with their club.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Eman said:

Thank you, but could you tell us which of the 29 hastags is the correct one? Or I have to try them all?

Watch their Instagram story by clicking/pressing their profile picture and it will be obvious.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Steven2 said:

Is there a way to get the code without having an instagram account?

Nope.

2 minutes ago, Killjoy666 said:

can you at least give some kind of hint so people dont waste time

I'll give you one more: check your own profile in this here forum and READ my warning there. Thanks.

• Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...

New code, check your email

Mod Edit: Check your email if you receive the newsletter. The code in question is also on Kinkoid's social media as usual (so you can check it there as well). And of course, don't post it here directly, please. Cheers.

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod edit: added information
  • Thanks 4

5 hours ago, Kenrae said:

I don't receive the newsletter even being subscribed no matter what :( 

Me neither. It's been an issue for a long, long time. Unsubscribing then Subscribing again doesn't change a thing.

Today's specific code is also available on FaceBook, at the very least. You do need a FB account and to be logged in, and then watch the "story" thing, though (it's likely the same thing on Instagram as well).

And that's as many clues as we can give here today. I've removed the other posts and I'll ask you guys to please leave it at that. Cheers.

EDIT: I removed more clutter, spam and/or rule-breaking posts. One guy received a two-week suspension for consistently breaking the rules (and on the FR equivalent of this thread too). Another guy got a warning for posting a freaking garbage meme in the middle of this mess like he thinks we're on 9Gag or something...

If you want this thread and its FR twin to be closed for good, keep pushing, guys. You're on the right track. :( 

PS: @FinderKeeper I know your intentions are good, but no, we don't need a third post about the same code. People should be able to guess that Twitter is part of "social media" as I mentioned in both my edit of @Belisar's nearly empty and kinda misleading post and my own post right here. I've left the above because it came first, at least.

Give a man a fish... and get spammed for a lifetime? That's the saying, right? :|

Edited by DvDivXXX
Added information
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

IMPORTANT RULE CHANGE (as of today). Any and all types of redeem codes are now allowed to share on the forum. We have removed the addendum from the Rules sticky thread.

This should be great news for many of you (and less work for us mods, so win-win ^^). Should the policy change again in the future, we'll let you know. In the meantime, enjoy.

Have a great day, folks!

• Like 18
  • Thanks 5
  • Thinking 1

that's great news for HH players (we nutaku players seldom get codes); i heared a few days back "hentai" gave a big surprise, not sure if it still works though

edit: I would try it, if I were a HH player

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 27

1 hour ago, blaa said:

that's great news for HH players (we nutaku players seldom get codes); i heared a few days back "hentai" gave a big surprise, not sure if it still works though

edit: I would try it, if I were a HH player

Thanks a lot, shaed with my Club!

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to Gift Code Posting Thread (HH)
  • holymolly pinned this topic
  • Ravi-Sama featured this topic