Petition. Natasha Rework.

Just only one question.  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want rework Natasha?

• Yes
    • No

19 hours ago, Falco82 said:

PS: Regarding the question in brackets, if we only talk about HH (and not GH) the only girl who has been completely redesigned was Jeanne, besides that, a pose of Kryll has been slightly modified and Clarisse has been recolored (but the drawings are still the same), I don't know about others variations beyond these.

17 hours ago, Kojot said:

Malina and Bitch had drawings fixed as well. Although, not poses but affection scenes. I believe it was the first time ever for HH (unless I missed something else before that) when a drawing was redrawn due to very negative feedback from people.

Also Juliette, Halloween Juliette and Skytte have received a lifting:

https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/333-juliette/

https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/6687-new-artwork-for-halloween-juliette/

https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/6225-skytte/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Daniele said:

Omg, old harem's design (crying from memories) 😊

• 1 month later...

I got Natasha with an orb for the 4th time across my accounts.  Every time I have to view her opening pose I cringe.  She has been drawn as a series of circles: hips-to-knees, pom-poms and boobs.

She's not unredeemable though; her affection scenes are actually quite sexy and she's slimmed down, as if the artist couldn't bear to have our hero fucking such a blimpo.  Or else he couldn't manage to draw a seriously fat girl having sex.  So why not slim down all the poses as well? The precedent has now been set with much improved poses of Jeanne, even though she's hardly the same girl, so changed had she become.

As for girls euphemistically called 'fuller figure', I don't want to get into fat shaming.  I've been out with some very cuddly girls in the past and they've managed to turn my limp penis into an ebony-hard pole with just a look and a gesture - very embarrassing it was.  The way one girl reacted it was as if this was a common experience for her with guys.  I'm not surprised given that looks account for only a small part of a woman's appeal.  Capturing this in artwork is, however, the supreme challenge.  If HH want the bigger girls featured more, this is what they must do.

11 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

She's not unredeemable though; her affection scenes are actually quite sexy and she's slimmed down, as if the artist couldn't bear to have our hero fucking such a blimpo.  Or else he couldn't manage to draw a seriously fat girl having sex.  So why not slim down all the poses as well? The precedent has now been set with much improved poses of Jeanne, even though she's hardly the same girl, so changed had she become.

As for girls euphemistically called 'fuller figure', I don't want to get into fat shaming.  I've been out with some very cuddly girls in the past and they've managed to turn my limp penis into an ebony-hard pole with just a look and a gesture - very embarrassing it was.  The way one girl reacted it was as if this was a common experience for her with guys.  I'm not surprised given that looks account for only a small part of a woman's appeal.  Capturing this in artwork is, however, the supreme challenge.  If HH want the bigger girls featured more, this is what they must do.

I'll second that, Zorba, Natasha's scenes, or at least the ones I've seen are sexy.  And I've lost track of the number of girls I've gone out with that considered themselves fat.  I recall a girl I dated, she was 5'9",  about 155 lbs.  I'd say about because I never saw her actual weight,  She never told me.  But I did find out her measurements when we role played when we got intimate.  She was 38-28-36.  She told me she thought she was fat.  I almost did a spit take when she said that.  I just told her that she was hot.  She just blushed.  Funny that made her blush but when we role played that didn't. :)  She was a cutey.  Grey eyed raven black haired girl, Rachel.

Be cool if they redid Natasha's poses to match her affection scene.