Patch Notes: Week 30

Noacc

• Community Manager

Patch_Notes_HH.png.9a23d6a9fd8d851f92d262fe634a7d9f.png

Adventure

• New Quest release: World 13 Quest 18 “Follow the Leader”:  You wake up surrounded by friendly faces, feeling dizzy in a familiar place. Good friends are hard to find...

Improvements

Orbs

• Hovering over the Pachinko Orbs will show you the different Orb types 

ECWYRchwazVewYjh4HF_ebZR8Kqwlu00Qd6FFHRT

Bug fixes

• Fixed a bug where after getting the last girl in Mythic pachinko didn’t disable the buttons

• Notification when receiving an answered to a ticket

Receiving a notification when you’ve received a reply from support was delayed from last week 29 to week 30

Update
Because of issues with the Support Notifications,  the feature has been disabled.

Additional info of Path of Attraction Heatwave  event

• As part of recent changes, players who haven't unlocked champions will not be able to participate in PoA until they do. 
  • The event will last for 8 days. We apologize for the caused confusion.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Noacc said:

Bug fixes

• Fixed a bug where after getting the last girl in Mythic pachinko didn’t disable the buttons

It's so Kinkoid that I'm not even surprised, but two changes are missing in there, and they're a lot more important than the anything actually mentioned in these patch notes. ^^

• Useless notification pop-up NO LONGER CREATES MASSIVE LAG!
  • This unfortunately makes Finder's anti-notification pop-up script bug, because it now causes the game to freeze and/or fail to show you the normal, USEFUL reward popup after winning a fight.

This is an acceptable trade-off, however, so I've disabled that script. The popup comes and goes super quickly and doesn't keep you from clicking the Skip and OK buttons now. Too bad it still shows completely useless information ("XP contest: +502 points!") when it could SO EASILY be pretty handy instead ("XP contest: #11" or maybe even "XP contest: #12 -> 11").

1 hour ago, Noacc said:

Improvements

Orbs

• Hovering over the Pachinko Orbs will show you the different Orb types 

That's nice. But while you're at it, wouldn't be neat to add a tooltip for THIS as well?

Tooltips.png.053051d4504337f26d1f0947298df3af.png

You know, in the same spirit as what I've been suggesting for your notification from day one, and just as a fairly obvious QoL improvement we could definitely use. Thanks.

• Like 12

They finally did it guys: the notification and the rewards are not in conflict anymore we can go fast again. As i said before i'm ok with the notification, actually i think is a very good idea (even tho it should show the rank up at least, not only how many points you get) now is perfect. Thank you for the update,

45 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

That's nice. But while you're at it, wouldn't be neat to add a tooltip for THIS as well?

and i like this idea too (i usually keep the count in my mind while do the shards). 

For the others things: More adventure- YEEEEES gettin close to Neono too. And for the tikets: ok i'm not really using them so can't say anything :)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Darsca said:

I think something may have gone wrong with your bug fix for Mythic Pachinko...

Yes, something went wrong for sure: i've used my free game (avatar) and the free game try didn't go away, i had to exit the pachinko and go in again to see my orbs

Definitely not trying to be a nay-sayer but I wouldn't get too upset about how fast Orb issues get resolved if it only benefits the player. Still no Draft Orb from a bundle and that was mentioned on 9 June... Just sayin'

• Thanks 1

• Community Manager

@DvDivXXX

Yea, that would indeed be very useful tooltip. 
I'll forward this, will be a good life improvement.

Guys, some more info- the team is aware of the Mythic Pachinko, working on it.

I've added some additional info in the notes:

Update
Because of issues with the Support Notifications,  the feature has been disabled.

The team decided to disable the feature for it causes quite a lot of issues for users and Kinkoid.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I'm not sure if it is written in stone and I never paid attention to it - just as the new "I tell you the orb type" feature appears, I wondered:

the orb in the arena - is that 100% and always a Mythic Pachinko orb?

image.png.95d88d4f850adc49ecbf07055d1a5575.png

If not - it would be really nice to add the orb info there as well. 

(being non-colorblind I can distinct an yellow from a red orb - I cannot a grey from a grey)

Edited by windia

10 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

[...]

while you're at it, wouldn't be neat to add a tooltip for THIS as well?

[...]

I think that is technically an enhanced icon to show - because with more than one girl it is a constant flow and mouse over only brings constant showing of icons.

So the described feature would require to enlarge the icon with the current shard count and pin it to it.

In case they get it working, I'd wish to see it in Pachinkos as well^^

Edited by windia
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, windia said:

I'm not sure if it is written in stone and I never paid attention to it - just as the new "I tell you the orb type" feature appears, I wondered:

the orb in the arena - is that 100% and always a Mythic Pachinko orb?

Yes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It looks like the notifications got timed together with some reward screens - that it really nice!

Because for the first glance I have much lesser lags in my game flow!

Awesome!

Will see how it evolves with different competition types.

• Like 1

My screen is getting frozen everytime I get the 16th daily victory from the Arena. The mythic Orb pop-up image does not appear, and I have to refresh the site to get things running again.

I do receive the Orb though.

• Like 4

• Community Manager

Additional info of Path of Attraction Heatwave event

• As part of recent changes, players who haven't unlocked champions will not be able to participate in PoA until they do. 
  • The event will last for 8 days. We apologize for the caused confusion.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5

9 hours ago, ShadowWeaver said:

The pop up notification for the PoA stuff might actually be useful if it tracked your progress instead of just telling you the action you just took.

☝️ This, if possible.

But also, and as already mentioned, good work on making the current version much better than the original one 👍👏

• Noacc unpinned and unfeatured this topic