The card was declined

Don Penis

since the 'update' of the payment system, my card wasn´t accepted anymore and i experienced the same as my `fore-talkers`, i finally even installed safe-payment for the card. now the newest answer is An error occurred while processing your card. Please contact your card issuer.. . now i´m fed up with that poop, my card is accepted anywhere but here, so i´m going on without purchases. MAYBE i´ll try again next year...

Edited by Dimos

something unexpected has happened just now... :)

since monday i had installed safe-payment for my card not once, but thrice (with de-installing it in between), but till today nothing had changrd.... now (!) i wanted to do the daily chores and...the monthly card was active again :). why it took so long i don´t know, the re-installing of 'safe-pay' may have done its part, but then, it would have been rather late  (two days), but my card works again here.

maybe kinkoid managed to fix the issue, maybe it was just luck...  if some more people are 'able' again, it´s fixed.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

So you do not recommend to do any payments for the monthly card now, right?

If you think you might be affected by the technical issues some players have been experiencing, you might want to wait a bit. There's no way to know until you try, though. What's certain is that it only affects a relatively small number of players, otherwise we would have a lot more reports than we do at this time.

There are two separate issues currently waiting for a fix at least for some players (so I'll leave both threads open instead of merging them, for clarity):

1. Some players have their card declined when they try to renew their monthly cards (that's what this thread is about)
  2. Some players successfully purchased their monthly card but haven't received it yet (that's what the other thread is about)

Kinkoid is working on it. The latest update on this was that it should get fixed in a few (business days), that was on Friday, so we're still in that time frame (staff doesn't work on weekends). I'll ping @Noacc just in case there are any news on that front, though. Cheers.

• Thanks 2

• Community Manager

I've already mentioned this in the other topic. 

This happened since our last update to the payment system, we are already working on the issue.
Do please send a ticket to customer support as well! 

• Thanks 1

As per today's patch, this specific issue should now be fixed. It seems that at least some of you guys in this thread were already able to make a purchase successfully, which is encouraging.

If the problem persists, please let us know here, and also please send a follow-up to your ticket (or a new one if you don't already have one opened on this issue) through Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide new screenshots if possible and as many relevant details as you can. Cheers.

If some of you who have been able to make a payment didn't receive what you purchased, please go to the other thread dedicated to that issue (link in my previous post). Cheers.

Edited by DvDivXXX
link to patch notes added

I've been having issues trying to renew my monthly card for almost a month now. "An error occurred while processing your card. Please contact your card issuer."

I've been using this card regularly over the past month without any issues whatsoever, my bank hasn't made any changes to rules or whatnot. It's the exact same circumstances on my end as it has been for years.

I've tried purchasing in different browsers, I've cleared my cache in my regular browser. Nothing is working.

• 2 weeks later...

I have not been able to buy bundle's, kobans or renew/extend my monthly since August 20, i have tried sending ticket to kinkoid support 2 times no help to get there (to be clear i got a response but nothing helpfull), and i wrote in bug report on discord and there i got no reponse at all. I told kinkoid support in my ticket that i have tried everthing possible, i tried clearing cache, i tried different brower's even on another pc but nothing worked i tried different bank cards but that did not work either. So at this point i really dont know what to do and kinkoid do not seem to care. I am convinced the problem is on their end since i tried everything and nothing worked but kinkoid dont care enough to do anything with it.

I started Playing 14 November 2019, and i have never had any problems with payment before 20 August 2020, at this point as you can see in this post more people had the same problem, but for some it seems to be fixed now, sadly it's not fixed for me. The problem started with my card getting declined but after kinkoid switched bank the problem is still there for me but different i dont get the message that my card get's declined anymore instead i first get a message that the 3DS vertification failed and that i should receive a new code in order to try again, and i do but that 1 fails to, i type in my code and password and i get this message.

2020-10-04 (35).png

• Like 1

Sorry to hear that. Have you sent a separate ticket about the latest issue you've been experiencing since the fix of the previous issue? If not, could you please do so? With the above screenshot and as many details about your current issue as possible (you can mention that you used to have the "card declined" problem before, but briefly, for clarity).

In any case, I'll ask @Noacc if there is more info on this. You seem to be the only one reporting it so far on the forum.

• Thanks 1

• Community Manager

Hey, guys!

Try to disable your adblocker when you purchase, I've seen some cases where that helps. 
Or contact your bank or card issuer to whitelist us. 

From our side everything is clear 🤔

• Like 2
  • Thinking 2

On 10/5/2020 at 10:56 AM, Noacc said:

Try to disable your adblocker when you purchase, I've seen some cases where that helps. 
Or contact your bank or card issuer to whitelist us. 

From our side everything is clear 🤔

I have my adblocker turned off on Hentaiheroes, i even made sure my brower allows popup's on HH just in case. And like i wrote on my post i have tried different bank cards, so it should not be anything wrong with my card or my bank. ( i only have 1 bank card, so i asked a friend for help so we used his card to see if it would work but it did not, the same thing happened when we used his card)

• Like 2

On 10/5/2020 at 9:52 AM, DvDivXXX said:

In any case, I'll ask @Noacc if there is more info on this. You seem to be the only one reporting it so far on the forum. 

Mmh... I still encounter the same problem as Viking93 with renewing my monthly card. In September, after the issue was 'fixed', I received the same error message like before. But after a few hours my monthly card was mysteriously renewed without me trying again. I guessed that this was just a little hiccup of the new payment process.

Today I'm still facing the same error and can only hope that the payment is just delayed again. If it isn't, I'm not really sure what to do about it. I tried switching off my adblocker and all the other usual little tricks - maybe except for updating my browser (Firefox 77 atm). But if Viking93 isn't coincidentally as update-lazy as I am, I'd doubt that the problem has something to do with this. Considering that there WAS an issue after switching banks that seemed to affect more than just a handful of players and that 'We are aware of the issue and we are working on it.' doesn't really sound like a problem on the players' side either.

Sure, that's not the end of the world. I can live without the monthly card or the bundles. But just out of curiosity I'd love to know what exactly the issue was and how it got solved for most players. Is this info available somewhere? ;)

(and, yes, I wrote a ticket)

O~kay. Problem solved... for now. Instead of the VISA Card from my bank I used an old Master Card from another bank and it worked. Maybe it had something to do with the security procedure. Instead of the usual code I had to generate via my bank account the process was fully automated this time.

Well, doesn't matter much. But since I want to cancel the account that the Master Card is linked to, it would be good if the (VISA- ?) problem is solved sooner or later.

• Like 1