• \___________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • Huntress Venam. Meh
    • \_______________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • Huntress Miyu. Meh
    • \_____________/ Yucky

13 minutes ago, Master Holt said:

I finished the girls but I didn't hit claim last night because my phone was slow, am I going to get them anyway or do I need to contact support?

Contact support, but I recommend you expect nothing. If you don't hit claim, you haven't earned them.

3 minutes ago, Garp89 said:

after completing all the missions I only got 2 girls ... the other 2 of the quartet what did I have to do to get them? thank you

Pay 7200 kobans to unlock the bonus rewards as stated at the bottom.

• Thanks 1

Well this was disappointing. I had the Kobans to pay, but didn't feel like it as it was the last day and I was working all weekend, I barely finished the champions and Contests Tasks, and I really didn't have the time to do that many PVP battles at the end. If you dont dish out the 7.2k Kobans and have any moderate amount of work to do, PoA seems really harsh (and I had all the free time in the world until Friday night). And Nosepass Venam really isnt that appealing to me to spend the Kobans on, so eh, I don't really care that much, I'd much rather save all the Kobans if there ever is a good-art PoA again.

• Like 1

10 ore fa, Max669 ha scritto:

You had to pay 7200 kobans in order to unlock the second set of rewards (all the rewards on the left side : 2 girls and a lot of other things)

Thank you!!! I didn't understand that to unlock the other prizes you needed to pay with kobans ... I thought they only needed to unlock everything without competing challenge after challenge XD ... thanks again for the clarifications!!!

8 hours ago, bantuatha said:

There almost never been a good art for every weeks and months, but like I said there is some decent work they did so let's see what's on September event will be look like.

90% of the hotness in this game has been diverted into the main quest storyline these days. On the plus side the girls in the main quest look really hot lately, and world 14 is shaping up to be really nice as well.

Edited by Fiel

12 hours ago, Čamuga said:

Well this was disappointing. I had the Kobans to pay, but didn't feel like it as it was the last day and I was working all weekend, I barely finished the champions and Contests Tasks, and I really didn't have the time to do that many PVP battles at the end. If you dont dish out the 7.2k Kobans and have any moderate amount of work to do, PoA seems really harsh (and I had all the free time in the world until Friday night). And Nosepass Venam really isnt that appealing to me to spend the Kobans on, so eh, I don't really care that much, I'd much rather save all the Kobans if there ever is a good-art PoA again.

Exactly. If there had been a koban prize/payback somewhere in the second column I might have considered it. But as is, it would have drained me well below what I like to keep in reserve, so I didn't bother.

56 minutes ago, ali-n said:

Exactly. If there had been a koban prize/payback somewhere in the second column I might have considered it. But as is, it would have drained me well below what I like to keep in reserve, so I didn't bother.

That would improve the event, and the game overall.

Another improvement would be to reduce the number of PVPs. It sucks to do so many.

• Like 1