How i can made my own club

Tinydick

i can join a club. and i can leave a club. but i want to build my own club. how i can do ?

edit:

Or how can I take over a club?
I have donated and expanded my club several tens of millions. But most of the members are inactive for over a year. Would love to clean it up for new active players.

Edited by Tinydick

I seem to recall that they turned off the ability to make new clubs. There are over 4000 of them now, many hundreds of them only have one member and quite a few are "dead" (all inactive members). I have a feeling it will be a while before they bring back that ability... but we'll see what the experts say if/when they respond.

• Thinking 1

30 minutes ago, ali-n said:

I seem to recall that they turned off the ability to make new clubs. There are over 4000 of them now, many hundreds of them only have one member and quite a few are "dead" (all inactive members). I have a feeling it will be a while before they bring back that ability... but we'll see what the experts say if/when they respond.

Really? I started Carnal Knights (club ID 5652) on May 19, 2020. All it took was a willingness to leave my old club and start over with a 600 koban organization fee.

Edited by Pelinor
included an answer to the original question.

@Tinydick: there is no established process right now. 

If you can reach out to all active club members and everybody opens a ticket and submit same decision "make Tinydick as leader", they might get convinced. 

Just having enough club members saying it the same time might be the first hurdle. 

Not doing it anyway the second...

15 hours ago, Pelinor said:

Really? I started Carnal Knights (club ID 5652) on May 19, 2020. All it took was a willingness to leave my old club and start over with a 600 koban organization fee.

Um, okay... it might have been a discussion I read rather than a actual/official thing. Since you were able to, how about explaining to the OP how to go about it?

Pity. I played Big Bang Empire once. And it was really fun to play as a team with the community. As it is now, it's not much fun anymore. Let's see if someone still answers. Otherwise I will unfortunately leave the game. If you want, you can also play Big Bang Empire or another game with me. Would be open to suggestions regarding other games. Which game do you enjoy?

8 hours ago, _shal_ said:

This is a puzzling thread. What's the supposed problem with creating a club? You click on "Clubs", then you click on "Create Club" 

image.png.706b533435cba11347e572bc441e938f.png

...then you pay the 600 kobans creation fee, and voilà, you have a club.

It would appear we do not see the same thing as you do.

From Town, if I click on "Clubs" I see this:
image.png.953effb34cfdfa8ea990db4a98e1a938.png

From within the Tower of Fame, if I click on "Clubs" I see this:image.thumb.png.6daa848188a2c124c0cb44e6616d0d54.png

I'm going to make a wild-ass assumptions that 1) you do not belong to a club and therefore 2) we have to quit the club we are in in order to see what you see.

3 hours ago, ali-n said:

It would appear we do not see the same thing as you do.

From Town, if I click on "Clubs" I see this:
image.png.953effb34cfdfa8ea990db4a98e1a938.png

From within the Tower of Fame, if I click on "Clubs" I see this:image.thumb.png.6daa848188a2c124c0cb44e6616d0d54.png

I'm going to make a wild-ass assumptions that 1) you do not belong to a club and therefore 2) we have to quit the club we are in in order to see what you see.

Like people have said you get the active people to leave and join your new club you have to do all the club upgrades again so your choice.

5 hours ago, ali-n said:

The OP said he knows how to leave a club, so I assumed that step as being obvious.

(Also, clearly not my actual playing account.)

Edited by _shal_
  • Thanks 1