September: a 5-events month

test_anon

What do you thing of this 5-events month ?  

159 members have voted

1. 1. What do you thing of this 5-events month ?

• Too much events
    • It's okay

2 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

but a solid wall of text with 0 attempt at paragraphing is just unreadable at 2am for me

sorry you are right i'll try to edit it better so you will be able to read it when you'll be here again fresh and rested :)

il y a 2 minutes, GeorgeMTO a dit :

I'm not sure what league tier you're in to only earn 330 kobans a week from? Perhaps you're averaging out the event mission kobans and so you're in like sexpert II? Well as you keep leveling up, you should be able to increase what league you're in, and thus increase your koban income. That should help improve your ability to keep up.

🤔

I said 1380 kobans, this corresponds to the TOP30 D2. D3 requires a huge step to come in, and then to earn the same amount of kobans.

With that you add 4.5k/month with the daily missions, and if you are lucky, another 4.5k/month with the contests.

Citation

No, you just have to pick and choose which events you focus on. Don't like LC? Then don't spend on them, pretend they don't exist. Same for PoA. Focus on the other events, the koban expenses are quite similar if you just ignore those events you don't like.

Yeah the rhythm is easy to follow when you ignore some events xD.

8 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

No, you just have to pick and choose which events you focus on. Don't like LC? Then don't spend on them, pretend they don't exist. Same for PoA. Focus on the other events, the koban expenses are quite similar if you just ignore those events you don't like.

Yes, I think that's the key for F2P players: you have to decide on what to spend your (limited) ingame ressources (Kobans, Ymens, ...) and prioritize.

But with time you will get better, earn more ressources and in the events there will be less girls available to you overall, because you already own some of them (starting after the 1st year).

And of course you will always have to invest some "real life ressources" as well ... if it's not money, then it will be time! 😉 

Edited by Sir Fuck-a-Lot
  • Like 2

il y a 8 minutes, Sir Fuck-a-Lot a dit :

Yes, I think that's the key for F2P players: you have to decide on what to spend your (limited) ingame ressources (Kobans, Ymens, ...) and prioritize. 

But with time you will get better, earn more ressources and in the events there will be less girls available to you overall, because you already own some of them (starting after the 1st year).

And of course you will always have to invest some "real life ressources" as well ... if it's not money, then it will be time! 😉 

You are disconnected from the non-D3 TOP4 users reality.

Prioritizing is not enough to follow the rhythm. Ymen are not an issue.

With time, we will not earn more kobans, we will loose them (transition to D3, less win in contests).

This is NOT an issue of having a lot of girls available, just keeping with the game rhythm. On the contrary having less girls (e.g. in the OD) will make the new ones more expensives (e.g. in ED/LD).

Time is not enough, 3€/month is not enough.

Edited by test_anon
  • Thinking 1

9 minutes ago, Sir Fuck-a-Lot said:

Being a F2P gamer I pretty much know what I'll be doing.  Any event where there is an event/gift girl, I'll get the event girl.  And most likely just go for the longer days events as far as rescuing the girls from the villains.  I'm still humbly in the S-2 Tower of Fame even after being in game for 8 months now.

I'm too lazy to optimize everything.  I just save what I can for PoA and try to stay in the appropriate Tower of Fame brackets for the "easy" PvP wins for PoA.

il y a 1 minute, Sir Fuck-a-Lot a dit :

I am not D3 Top-4! I'm a constant D2 Top-30 finisher. 

And with that, are you able to get :

• 7.2k/months for the PoA ;
  • 4 pachinko girls for the standard events ;
  • 2 pachinko girls each last Wednesday of each months ;
  • 1 pachinko girl in OD ;
  • + the newly added girl in ED/LD on bosses ;
  • and I think I am forgetting some.

?

And I am not even talking about catching up. Assuming you already emptied your OD, LD, and EP pools, you need to be able to do at least that to follow the rhythm of new added girl.

And to gain more kobans, good luck reaching D3 TOP15...

unfortunately we will have to do a CONTEST (in the third week it will start at 13:30) and they will surely kill us with another patch attraction at the end of the month (this game is getting horrible to play / have fun)

SPANISH

lamentablemente tendremos que hacer un CONTEST (en la tercera semana comenzará a las 13:30) y seguramente nos matarán con otra PATH ATRACTION a fin de mes (este juego se está poniendo horrible para jugar / divertirse)

I've personally got more issues with the time investment needed nowadays. For the last PoA, without paying 7.2k kobans I couldnt finish it because of the Champions and PvP task being the 3 last (the contest one was lucky enough to be easy for the contest on the last day), and I had all the free time in the world until the weekend. So a F2P guy cant reach that without SERIOUS time investment, LC is even worse as you need to be on it during the lag and spam the shit a lot until the end of the contest, which is really shitty for non-EU people and probably shitty for EU people that are employed. The event structure itself is what's most annoying, not the amount of events in this case (but the amount is a close 2nd for the next point).
Then of course we got the art. More events=more bad art. I am looking forward to seeing a butchered version of another girl that I like (let's say Virginia for example), that really motivates to spend more time and/or money on the game. There's many things a little or moderately wrong with the game as it is right now and they constantly keep pushing it to go more and more so the errors coming up more and more. 
Then we have the previous standard. As I said, I did extremely well as a F2P guy (comparing to other games here), that was such a breath of fresh air and thats why I stuck around this long in the game (on other H games I just quit fairly quick when the P2Win aspect get's clear enough), and now that this game is going in the same direction as the other games, I'm not enjoying it as much. It's real fun to decide to skip events and not bother with some of them because you can't compete (after doing so well before). And believe me I do optimize and hoard quite a lot to be able to do well, and it's still not enough. At that point the juice isnt worth the squeeze.
And another point- the game rewards you playing poorly. Do shitty lineups for champions to win constests/PoA, hoard all the champion tickets, items and dont sell them until PoA/legendary contests (hoarding all the books was already a thing with the older contests), lose arena battles so your mojo doesnt increase so you have easier battles later (no rewards from arena past 16th win, so might as well make it so that tomorrow you get easier rounds right?)... at some point it stops feeling good to even play.

Oh and my favourite thing, about the time investment- you need a serious ad blocker to block 90% of the images if you're on the move, or the game will just devour your entire data cap in a short while. Thanks for the mandatory HD images, I really appreciate it when I'm away from home -.-

Edit: Oh and yes, were I not on the forum I would've quit the game a long time ago. without blocking those contest notifications and that shitty missions/contest tab redesign, swapping backgrounds in some events, I would've just been gone. The annoyance that this game would cause without some makeshift 3rd-party solutions is pretty damn high.

Edited by Čamuga
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Sir Fuck-a-Lot said:

that was my view fiew months ago, and i still agree that every one have to prioritize but, i'm not sure that the case anymore. On my view point the game has making a recent turn that make old way of playing the game useless now. Making game priority to catch up or for exemple priorising xp to get better gains look now mostly impossible and at such a high cost that i'm wondering if it's still interesting to do so even in a long term thinking.

On my actual analysis, for new player they simply do not have anymore the possibility of catching up what ever the time they want to play (and of course unless they want to pay a massive amount of money) even when we are speacking of year's to play. 

Let's speak with simple math, we now have around 500 girls available but among that pratically 200 are new girl hadded within this year. at the end of the year with the actual rythm more than half of the content will be less than one year old.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, Sygfried94 said:

Let's speak with simple math, we now have around 500 girls available but among that pratically 200 are new girl hadded within this year. at the end of the year with the actual rythm more than half of the content will be less than one year old.

Jesus christ that thought is horrifying considering the new art. 
I think they've heard enough complaints, and if they did, why would they push THIS MUCH new content that people dislike?! What the hell is going on in their heads?!

• Sad 1

hace 1 hora, test_anon dijo:

Yeah the rhythm is easy to follow when you ignore some events xD.

It's even easier if you ignore the whole game xD

I'm a nearly f2p (I've paid for some monthly silver cards over the years) and I don't expect to have everything. In fact, I like games that force me to optimize, I don't like to be spoon-fed. But I don't want to devote so much time to a game of this kind, lately it's been too much constant checking, really.

• Like 10

Regarding people who are saying that 3 answers are a better choice, it's absolutely false !

It has been proved that if you want a result that you can use, you shall give an event number of answers (if no, a lot of people will choose by default the middle one and it doesn't bring anything). The best possibility is to give 4 answers (very good, good, bad, very bad) but never give a neutral answer !

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

il y a 1 minute, _wismer_ a dit :

Regarding people who are saying that 3 answers are a better choice, it's absolutely false !

It has been proved that if you want a result that you can use, you shall give an event number of answers (if no, a lot of people will choose by default the middle one and it doesn't bring anything). The best possibility is to give 4 answers (very good, good, bad, very bad) but never give a neutral answer !

It depends, it is often advised to get impairs number of answers, the middle one being the neutral one.

Except when we want a sharp (?) answer, in which case indeed we remove the neutral answer (or merge it with another answer).

@test_anon : when you perform such kind of survey, you want to know if the neutral are more positive (good) or more negative (bad). Then you have the extrem (very good and very bad). The neutral part is only a way to not participate !

When we perform such kind of survey (in the working area), we try to avoid the neutral position that is not usable !

• Like 3

il y a 1 minute, _wismer_ a dit :

@test_anon : when you perform such kind of survey, you want to know if the neutral are more positive (good) or more negative (bad). Then you have the extrem (very good and very bad). The neutral part is only a way to not participate !

When we perform such kind of survey (in the working area), we try to avoid the neutral position that is not usable !

I am more in the research area.

Neutral positions are usable, this is just that you want a clear cut.

• Like 1

Just now, test_anon said:

Neutral positions are usable, this is just that you want a clear cut.

4 minutes ago, _wismer_ said:

That's actually what I thought before, the neutral position I thought was always a bit of a waste

Too much events. Especially some not so good side effects, like the time consumption / planning / stress of a PoA or the sniping / bad timezone of an LC. 

I prefer the more relaxed approach of regular events. 

If there are just normal / regular events i`m ok with the number of events. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, _wismer_ said:

Usable for what? Are you writing a paper or appying for a grant? Is it that hard to believe that many people don't care how many events happen in a month? I have never even bothered to count them. It's a game. I play it for entertainment. If I don't do well in an event it does not impact my life. I'm not a "get off my lawn" old-timer who wants to continually whine about how nothing is as good as it used to be. I don't care if I don't get every girl.

It's a free market. If people don't enjoy the game they will vote with their feet. The company which runs the site will notice. What do you imagine you get out of polls with participation of a few dozen participants out of hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of players?

This game has been a useful diversion during excess time at home during the virus. When everything is opened back up I will inevitably spend much less time on Hentai Heroes.

For me, the main fear of a large number of events is that the Art Department of KK will not be able to cope. In fact, we've already seen this before, when the number of girls has increased by around 30 per cent per month since the end of last year, but the quality of the girls in some cases has dropped dramatically. It took more than six months to level out the situation somehow. And now they are raising the bar again. The question arises - "are you sure you can do this?" or the artists will continue to epically "shit themselves" by issuing another "masterpiece" from the "shi" series starts and ends with a "na".

It is fair to say that with the introduction of pachinko balls and other game activities, the opportunities for free players to get girls have increased significantly. However, the time spent on the game to get these girls has increased. Simply put, in the past free players could spend half an hour a day (in total) on the game and that was enough to get almost all the 'free' content available and even if they spent 4-8 hours in the game, there was no special benefit in it, one way or another without the donation it was impossible to get more game content and compete with whales. The situation has now changed in that it is now possible to convert the time spent in the game into a game resource without a donation and there is a significant difference between a player who can spend half an hour a day in the game and six hours a day, although this was previously minimal. Of the two groups of 'free' and 'donate' players, a third stratum began to stand out, which we will call 'gamblers' (or nerds), i.e. those who can convert a lot of time into game value. And if a simple player used to say to himself I'm not ready to spend so much real money in the game and therefore I will ignore getting this game resource, now he has to add a second phrase - "I'm not ready to spend so much time". This seems to me to a certain extent painful for players who are already used to getting all the 'free' gaming values available in the game, and the general dissatisfaction of a certain part of the community. But if we look objectively at the concept of monetization of the FTP games, this approach is the most correct. There are two poles of players - "whales" and "nerds", and the main mass in the middle of which the first two serve as a certain reference point and provoking them for the middle and small donation.

I have written something a lot. I will sum it up. A variety of gaming activities is good for both players and the company. There are fears that KK may not be able to cope both in the area of drawing and in terms of technical work of the game. Paying 300 Euros or spending 5 hours in the game preparing for the event, and getting the "shit on a shovel" quality artwork and crazy lags that will ruin all your preparations - these are situations that simply kill the desire to play.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Jaysus, another month with back to back events. If the reason for this new format is to make players who are waiting for the new story have something to do, just add some non limited time content. Some sort of repeatable levels to spend energy or something like that with no over the top rewards. Unless they came up with some new type of event, the first 4 days is epic days, the 5 days is orgy days, the second 4 days is legendary (maybe epic to just say its diferent) contest then the last is a PoA. This format will get pretty old very fast, will just devalue the events themselves if they just do them every single month. And like so many already said......i dont want to even think about the art. Im sure there are gona be pretty good ones, but almost certain, one at least from events with multiple girls, will be sucky as hell.

• Like 3

IMHO the number of events per month should be four. Why?

1. Kinkoid's art department cannot keep up with the demand; hell, they can't even keep the girl's scaled sizes correct when compared to what they did in the past.

2. Players like to have a sense of accomplishment when playing and I am seeing way to many complaining about the stress they are under while attempting to compete and accomplish something in the game. Kinkoid should realize by now that being able to do something is not the same as having fun doing it.

3. Fewer events means more players might decide to spend money for the fun of the game instead of rebelling by ceasing to spend money or leaving the game.

• Like 5

It does not matter if there are many missions but HOW THEY ARE USED

-(one will be CONTEST and another will be  PATCH of ATRACTION, then we will be screwed, it will be another month where we will be pissed off,(unfortunately it will be this type)

-or will it be old events with the possibility of getting two girls? (I cross my fingers so that To the latter, it would be less work and less stress,
my body will thank me with less gray hair)

down PATCH of ATRACTION

up t-shirts

• Thinking 1