Places of Power in days

Bamboocha

30 minutes ago, DisgustingMarsupial said:

Does anyone have an updated chart for the 3rd PoP? I'm curious as to what the jump is from the 2nd to the 3rd. Currently a little under halfway through with World 9 so I wanna know what I'll be getting into.

what kind of update do you look for? the reward scheme is the same. You just need more girl power with Charm Girls.

I have here a lvl4 with 15.3k on 2nd pop and a lvl4 with 17.3k on 3rd pop.

1 hour ago, windia said:

what kind of update do you look for? the reward scheme is the same. You just need more girl power with Charm Girls.

I have here a lvl4 with 15.3k on 2nd pop and a lvl4 with 17.3k on 3rd pop.

Looking for the power requirements both total and per hour for each level. The only chart I can find is the old PoP chart from before the update. 

4 minutes ago, DisgustingMarsupial said:

Looking for the power requirements both total and per hour for each level. The only chart I can find is the old PoP chart from before the update. 

total and per hour is interchangeable. So I have only these two values atm

3 hours ago, DisgustingMarsupial said:

Does anyone have an updated chart for the 3rd PoP? I'm curious as to what the jump is from the 2nd to the 3rd. Currently a little under halfway through with World 9 so I wanna know what I'll be getting into.

image.png.7f2757d45158d1148779f04428ef00f4.png 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

4 minutes ago, Breastbinder said:

Sigh.  Why did they have to make charm the hardest one?

At least they didn't hide any super big rewards behind it, it's the same as the others. It's a tad bit annoying personally because I don't even have enough girls to hit Level 10 even if they're all upgraded but I'll be getting there pretty soon. Then it'll be 3 PoP cycling orbs and tickets straight into my pocket.