Giovanna looks dead inside

Veia

In order to avoid "you don't have her so you can't know", allow me to base my opinion on 2 poses we can all see: 0 stars (event popup) and ? stars (event graphic in epic pachinko).

Why is her expression the exact same in both poses? It's like the artist decided that drawing the body took them long enough and just copy-pasted the same head on the next pose.

This is a whole new kind of lazy and I don't appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

Her face is somewhat recycled between poses, that's correct. But the same can be said about Val Red Battler for example, even though she is loved and appreciated by the community (this knowledge is based off the results of an old poll). I have seen her affection pics and they are OK. 

On 9/13/2020 at 6:43 PM, Veia said:

Why is her expression the exact same in both poses? It's like the artist decided that drawing the body took them long enough and just copy-pasted the same head on the next pose.

This is a whole new kind of lazy and I don't appreciate it.

It gets far worse than this. The artist even gave Ombresse the same dead face. Look at the final pose which include 2 girls:

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Giovanna

You can see Ombresse looks nothing like the original Ombresse: https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Ombresse

I really, really, really hope this artist gets laid off. They are damaging this game, they are not contributing.

Edited by Fiel
  • Like 2

Speaking of ruining older girls, bunny, one of the oldest girls is suffering this as well.  Her portrait image has been redone.  There's also other spots you can see the changes, but I don't wanna get into spoilers too much.  I've got a thread on it already in general chat, and yes, I'm gonna die on this hill.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, trunks2585 said:

@Fiel we are going to have to agree to disagree.  I saw your thoughts on this in my thread as well, but for me, the style shift makes her feel foreign to me, it's not the style that drew me in.

If you want change to happen, then you have to be more pragmatic and less idealistic.

If you complain about everyone and everything, then you get nothing. If you concentrate your firepower on the biggest atrocities, then you will at least have those fixed, and even then the probability is slim.

At some point you're going to have to choose between wanting changes or wanting to complain.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Fiel said:

If you want change to happen, then you have to be more pragmatic and less idealistic.

If you complain about everyone and everything, then you get nothing. If you concentrate your firepower on the biggest atrocities, then you will at least have those fixed, and even then the probability is slim.

At some point you're going to have to choose between wanting changes or wanting to complain.

Well if you read the new forum rules, you'll realize that advocating change can probably get you banned from the forum, so you're having faaaaaaaaaar too much faith in KK there my friend :D I'm beginning to complain more and more because they've shown before that they won't listen, so now I'm just stating everything that I have an issue with, so other people on the forum can see.

• Thinking 1

Add the tag if you deem it necessary, but all I saw in the rules is a couple of standard things and then a heap of subjective garbage. Best of luck to you enforcing them. Also- remember: 
image.png.28bff9cebe7d67897cbaad6b38dd5549.pngimage.png.7661eb7adf7aa6f0988e866fb877420c.png 
Cant wait for some sort of feedback they disagree with/harsh feedback to be treated this way.
Game is good, no fun allowed :)

Alright, I'm closing this now. This hasn't been about Giovanna for a while, and it's not about much anyways. Even the OP visibly just needed to vent out a couple of one-liners on this seemingly random subpar EP girl, before disappearing into the night.

@Fiel I'm pretty sure Giovanna was a first assignment for an artist whose work we didn't have in the game before. Picking your battles is great and all, but something tells me that this one specific poorly-drawn piece by one of the newest artists in the game isn't The One by this logic.

@Čamuga Yeah... The rules are pretty broad and extensive in places, aren't they? It's like those parts were meant as general guidelines on a number of topics, rather than a narrow list of specific do's and don'ts. I wonder if they should be interpreted in the most paranoid way possible by a self-admitted serial complainer, or perhaps in a more practical and reasonable manner by the mods (and their Kinkoid handlers)?