comments for the HH events survey

jelom

My two cents on the results.

Disliked events:

My answer was Epic Days - it's the worst return in the game for refills; you're not even getting a 5* legendary, so there's no real reason to push hard for a girl there. Legendary contests can be annoying, for sure, if you aren't advataged by the reset time. I don't consider PoA hard at all, and they have made it easier with this most recent one,  reducing some tasks allowing faster progress early.

I love the "I dislike them all" answer for the events. If Kinkoid can figure out who gave them those answers, drilling down on their replies would either be comedy gold, or enlightening, maybe both.

Liked events:
Honestly I really like the Classic events, Orgy Days, and PoA. Forget what I voted for of those 3. It wasn't all, because Epic days is the suck.

2 events at once:
Voted No, because while I know that a month-long event and shorter ones could run fine together, they didn't make that a specific question.Example was "monthly" event, and that's completely different, and fraught with ways to screw it up.

Classic Event Girls:
Voted that there are not too many.

I like that there are a lot to get, because that gives variety. Not all are on bosses, though. If there were slightly less not on bosses, that'd be better, but I am fine with it as is. Voted that there are not too many.

Rewards:
Voted that I like Orbs, because I do. Combataivity would be a second choice, but had to pick one. Was surprised Energy was second, but I guess many people have a lot of story to do.

• Like 1

14 ore fa, natstar ha scritto:

To be fair they might as just make all 5 star girls legendary due to all the legendary girls we already have 

I think having 5 stars is a good enough reason to upgrade their rarity to being legendary than all the 3 star ones that have that rarity.

Please, no. The other five stars girls are more than ok as they are. Making them all legendary would mean screw over new players. 

I honestly do not get the problem with the """"rarity"""" sistem. Ok the terms per se are misleading, 'cause we cannot talk about actual rarity in this game. I get it that this could be annoying, semantically speaking. But that's all.

I guess none of you experienced the "joy" of the old upgrading system.

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Antimon said:

[...] I guess none of you experienced the "joy" of the old upgrading system.

I did for a short while... and as of 20th girl I stopped giving 3stars^^ 

(back then newbies where in advantage with getting Levitya (my #46) as First10 girl = quite cheap in upgrading...)

Edited by windia
  • Like 2