Weekly rewards error?

Daro84

So the weekly reward contest ended and as I clicked to receive the reward the animation showed that I received 72 kobans for my ranking. The problem is that the leaderboard shows that I was 711th  in money spent section - that would give me 42 kobans + 48  for the other two koban giving sections. And I have made calculations that would show how much kobans I would have in total if I managed only 72 or 90 kobans for weekly rewards - with 90 kobans reward the total would be 49.560 kobans. So naturarly I looked to my total to see if it was just an animation bug. It looks to not be an animation bug. I did not expect it so the screencap is fromafter the contest ended - good thing that it resets after 4h of the new leaderboard contest to give players an ability to contest results in case of bugs. Could you look into it?

image.thumb.png.deb1e0e24f52ee87198bf9b2ff00de5e.png

• Like 4

This same error happened to me as well, except I qualified for 42 kobans in both the money spent and affection areas.

image.thumb.png.361199d5b4fcf7d3108b2364c793e315.png

image.thumb.png.85e32997a59b10bf9419ab44dc2689e1.png

It takes a lot of effort to get into the top 1000 and it is very disappointing to see the effort ignored when the rewards are given out.

Places on the list of awards do not match the actual places on the list this week. I have a strong suspicion that the system is taking data from two weeks ago and calculating a reward based on it. Moreover, this garbage has been going on for the second week, only last week there were no reward tables at all and the bug was more difficult to notice. But people wrote about this in the error section, both here and on the French forum, and in French they were even told, write a ticket to support (that is, the developers knew about the error), but to guess that this is a global bug for all players and it is necessary it seems that everyone did not have enough brains or motivation to work (banal laziness).

Now compare the screenshots of the awards and the data from the tower. The numbers that must match are marked with a red rectangle.

lemweekred.png.aa18ec6c6a09f28cd2e1562bd0d1b927.pngrealtofred.png.e6ef57ba586127905d612595e6734e84.png

• Like 1

If you're right than the 7000 something place that the buggy reward animation showed me could be right ( since 2 weeks ago and even last week I did not reach a rank below 1000th) and it calculated an older weeks rank and gave out the reward according to that old rank. Still upset though.

Edited by Daro84

I never really cared about competing for the highest ToF rewards. Unfortunately, I made exceptions to that rule for both this, and the previous week...

Money Spent (this week):

228574658_2020-10-04_TOF_money-spentkopia.thumb.png.efc0a5e166c3c6424c683f16b0aac070.png

Harem Level (previous week):

391364046_1i-harem-levelkopia.thumb.png.6efaa3d5b792e14448786447e8f1b4e8.png

Harem Level is one of those that reward you with XP, not Kobans like Money Spent. But win is a win, a reward by itself, I just wanted to taste it 😎 

I was doing pretty good in the XP competition (top 600-700, somewhere near Lemus, saw him in the same hundred as me) and in the end got the message that I was 2049 or smth. That's definitely not the case. I am 100% sure I ended up in top 1000. Not that big of a loss, but still annoying.

Edited by Тёмный Властелин
  • Like 1

Il y a 12 heures, Lemus a dit :

I have a strong suspicion that the system is taking data from two weeks ago and calculating a reward based on it. Moreover, this garbage has been going on for the second week, only last week there were no reward tables at all and the bug was more difficult to notice. But people wrote about this in the error section, both here and on the French forum, and in French they were even told, write a ticket to support [...]

I don't speak English so... :

Exactly what you say is 100% true, I come from the french forum, it's been 2 weeks that it's been hard and they didn't do anything I showed some proofs with screenshots.
For the September 28th ranking, I spent more than 5 billion Ymens, P2 and I received 0 kobans, same thing for my other rankings.
I lost thousands of kobans, the developers, admins, ... did nothing to give me my rightfully acquired rewards. They just gave me a Fuck.

(Here's the link to my topic if you want to see. You can use Google Translate or DeepL.)

• Like 2