🎃Halloween Scary Story Contest🎃

Noacc

there was a woman looking at a man but he looked back she was not there then she was there but she was a creepy horrifying demon she step towards him and all he new  he was not on the side walk he was in the demons home she hide him some where in there that she forgot where he was she was looking for him he was trying to escape but he heard a demon sonic scream and then it was silent so he took a step and then he was in front of the devil he turned in to a  demon slaved then he misbehaved he die wannted to kill untill this day he still huts the demon but gave up now till this day he still hunted down kids that was bad horrifying beast

This is a story about a girl, who recently had broken up. She was so sad and decided to take a long drive to divert his mind. She went on drive but suddenly her car stopped and there is heavy rainfall outside. So she decide not to leave the car but suddenly she saw a man with bold moustache knocking her car window. She opened the window and ask what he wants. He replied that he was watching the lady from past one hour in her car. So he decided to ask if she want any help. She requested help from guy to check her car. After checking the car, he told the lady that he was unable to identify the problem. He need mechanic for that, he offered her to stay in his nearby appartment. She accepted the offer and both ran towards the appartment. Both got wet, man offered his clothes to lady and both start changing their clothes. While lady changing her clothes noticed that man staring him, she was naked at that moment. She got worried, man came closer to women and start pressing her boobs with his hands and rubbing his dick across her pussy. Both enjoying the pleasure. Man started fucking girl hard and smack her ass. She enjoyed the sex and moaning loudly. Both felt tired after sometime and slept there. Next morning lady woke up and search the man in the appartment. She noticed that no one is there, then she came out from the appartment and noticed that the appartment is very old and built near graveyard. She got worried and start searching the man she met last night. She noticed the lady nearby. She decide to ask about mechanic and the person she met last night. Lady said there was one mechanic there in the appartment in which she stayed last night but he committed suicide due to break up and the mechanic have similar appearance that she told about the man she met. She got scared and ran toward her car. She tried to start the car and this time it started then she drive fast from there.

We had just finished having sex that October evening, Bunny and I. We were simply relaxing when suddenly an ancient doubt flashed into my head and without thinking I explained it: "But how do you were-rabbits travel between dimensions?"
"See, darling," she replied in a calm voice after a moment, "it's not that we pass completely, only our soul can travel because it's lighter but the body can't. The fact is that I, mom, Rabbi and Hari no longer have a real body for a long time, since that day when my father killed and tore us all apart. Since then, peaceless, we wandering between one body and another, from dimension to dimension, looking for the happiness that was taken from us too soon. Do you want to know about my current body? It doesn't even look like me, it's a body I found here, empty. That's right honey, the body that gave you so much pleasure, is actually just a corpse."

Hentai Heroes, ID: 1457867

An halloween girl version... 🤔 there is not much choice, let's say: Halloween Lupa.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dexpire said:

I'll continue it after the results 😘

But, an incomplete story doesn't seem likely to get many votes...!  😮

Of course, who am I to judge?  I don't seem to have gotten any reactions to my exactly-120-words post yet, so....  😐

Edited by Itachi-NOS

I had a wonderful dream until I woke up to the sound of someone knocking with a hammer. After that I only heard clods of earth falling on the lid of the coffin, drowning out my screams.

I come home, my mother shouts from the kitchen "Go to dinner", and immediately comes an SMS from my mother: "I'll be late, warm up something for myself."

In the morning, I found on my phone a photograph of myself sleeping. I live alone.

I just saw my reflection in the mirror winking at me.

2 months have passed. There is still no internet...

ID: 3161569(PC) Girl: Minerva

It was a cool October night, dark and moonless. We were naked on the living room floor. We had just finished fucking for the fourth time. There was not supposed to be anyone around as we were out in the country with no one close. The house was dark and we heard a knocking sound but didn’t know where it was coming from. We lay in the dark listening. It couldn’t be our families since they were out of town. The knocking continued for a while and then stopped. Normally we don’t have trick or treaters. We lay quiet for a little bit and thought about starting another session when the knocking started again. Then it abruptly stopped. Then the strangest thing happened. She asked me my blood type. All of our fucking had gotten her pregnant! My Halloween surprise! We never knew what was knocking. So we just fucked one more time before she went home. Trick or Treat!

This is like a creepy but scary story. So me and my friend were in playing games together and I wanted to do more then this. I said to my friend why don't we go out?  My friend was thinking but said that It's getting late. I wanted to go explore outside and be adventurous and somehow I convinced him to go out but at night. So me and him went to a real cemetery and for some reason if gave us both the shivers. Him and I we started to fool around play fighting and running but then we heard footsteps and chains rattling. Me and him turn around and no one was there behind. I know we both heard that very sound just now and we decided to walk because it was a bit creepy. So we started walking, walking, and walking and we heard the footsteps following and following with the chains rattling. I said to him "Someone is following us" and we both turn around again and nothing. So we both started to speed walk away from this cemetery because we started to see things like ghosts just walking by. My friend was scared but I knew it was just my eyes playing with me because I've seen this happen before back in High School before my graduation. We ran from there and he ran too fast that I was calling out to him when I felt something grab my leg and I tripped and fell. I turn around and see a shadow and he had chains and I thought I was a goner until my friend saved me from this figure that looked like a man. I don't know what this shadow wanted from me or was trying to do but my friend saved me and we ran from there. I told my friend what happened before he saved me and until this day I have no idea what this shadow wanted. Was this shadow trying to take me or trying to protect me from something? At night me and my friend still go on adventures but not late at night and sometimes we see ghosts but I know it's just my eyes playing with me because I had that happen to me when we would go to a cemetery 

ID: 292611

Platform: Hentaiheroes (Mobile)

Shards: Halloween Lupa

Edited by TrueHentaiMaster

There was a spooky house in the mittle of the forest. They said if you can still stay one night in this one room, you are a real man. Many strong man tried to stay ther but evrey time they run out before the sun comes up.

Its told they hear a old scratchy voice through the closet. the voice says "first i peel you!, then i eat you!, then i throw you out the window!".

until one day the villager send a foreigner to the house. the foreigner doesnt understand it but said to him self it cant be this scary.

so he walked after the sunset to the house and looked around. nothing come up. until midnight he hears the old scratchy voice "first i peel you!, then i eat you!, then i throw you out the window!". he didnt know where the voice comes from and try to escape but then the voice replyde "first i peel you!, then i eat you!, then i throw you out the window!".

looking where the voice came from he found the closet. schould he open it?

yes this is his chance to fight what ever is in there. he open the big door of the closet slowly. his eyes looks around but they see nothing. until he looks down on the bottom of the closet. there crouch a monkey and peels a banana: "first i peel you!, then i eat you!, then i throw you out the window!".

ID: 3134504 PC

Girl: Halloween Abrael

Once upon a midnight orgy, while I pondered, weak and sorey,

Over many a thicc and voluptuous whorey—

While I fapped, nearly clapping, suddenly there came a tapping,

As of someone gently rapping, rapping badly at my orgy's door.

“'Tis another horny lady,” I muttered, “rapping at my chamber door

Only this and nothing more.”

Ah, distinctly I remember, because the orgasm made her trembler,

And my gently waning member dripped its jizz upon the floor, unseen

Eagerly I wished my maids to clean; but they had joined in the obscene,

For a man as me so lean, they could not ignore my enormous peen,

Nor could the rare and radiant maiden whom the devils had named Salem,

Shameless here for evermore.

Fill me up!” she cried quite certain, her purple dress near a curtain

Laden, laden 'round her ankles just like before;

So that now, the fevered beating of my heart, I stood repeating

'Tis some horny lady wanting filling, always wanting more,

Some late visitor wanting filling, filled up and called a whore,

This it is and nothing more.” as I spoke about the lady at the door.

Presently my boner grew harder, turgid, stronger; hesitating then no longer,

Starting in my fevered pitch in which I slammed Salem with my donger,

Miss” said I, “or Madam, truly your forgiveness I implore;

But the fact is I was slapping, gently clapping, and then fapping,

So while I appreciate your rapping, amateur rapping at my orgy door,

The orgy's winding down and nothing more.”

Deep into her darkness thrusting, I grunted trusting, that before long

I'd be busting, deeply busting my nut into that whore. “Salem!” I cried

Out, “I'm coming!” and deep into her plumbing I found myself a-cumming,

Cumming like before. She came too, her legs were numbing, numbing from

The shaking cumming, dripping down her legs once more.

Just then the doors flew open, my nut now spent, my rhythm broken, 

'Twas Justine, no less, and with yet her she'd brought a token!
Fear not, it is an idol,” she said, but lo my fear was deeply woken,

Her jealous yearning, envy yet unspoken, a looming dread filled me balls to bone.

Balls to boner, more apt I'd say, and saying more was underway,
“What kind of-” idol I'd meant to ask but alas, I was not fast, not

Fast enough to delay, and from the idol head sprang forth a bright and burning ray.

That ray which hit me like a blast, though unhurt and thankfully not in the ass, 

Before I could ask, at last, whatever it was, my arousal surpassed, anything I'd known in the past.

Before long, I felt aghast, as my one dick became three.
“There, now you see!” she said, “You will always be able to pleasure me!”

She cried, with glee, her unhinged smile burned in memory.

But three times the pleasure and three times the fun,

Gives way to desire, and orgies, and cum, which seems

Great at first, and a way to unwind, but over the course,

Eventually and in time, only desire was left, and nothing else

In his mind, and that is why the only thing in store,

For him now, the man-whore, was to be a cum factory,

Forevermore.

Hentai Heroes
ID 418202
Murokawa Shards

Edited by Jim12
added ID Number
  • Haha 6

I lived in a haunted house because my grandma did witchcraft in the basement. Because of that are house had several spirits one night my friend and I decided to camp outside on my tent. We were chilling when I saw glowing eyes watching us when I told him the eyes ran toward us. We ran inside and slept in my moms room we woke up at 3AM. We went back out there and fell asleep. When we woke up the next day at 7 am every post on my trampoline net had an owl watching us. I've been terrified of owls since. This happened July 28 2010.

ID 2877154

If I win I want Halloween version of bimbette

Edited by grimpussyslayer
More info

you hear a cry out in the forest you find out its Ankyo and she's running from something and she runs into you and she tells you to run and she explains everything she was taking a walk in the woods and she sees a shadowy figure out in the forbidden part of the forest and it runs away she follows it it turns out to be scp 96 shy guy and shy guy was trying to kill her and than she runs into you but before you and her make out to civilization shy guy pops in front of you and her and you and her were never seen again just blood on the fence was left of you and her

id 3174358

shards nero

desktop

The Dakota, an apartment building in New York City, has been home to many rich and famous residents since it opened back in 1884. John Lennon and Yoko Ono moved into the building in 1973, and John was also assassinated outside the structure on December 8, 1980. Before his death, John claimed he saw a "crying lady ghost" roaming the halls. Then, after John died, Yoko, who still lives in the building, said she witnessed John's ghost sitting at his piano. Yoko says John told her: "Don't be afraid. I am still with you."

it was a dark night.... Harmonia and me were walking down a dark alley after our date. Suddenly she said she wanted to go to the toilet.she left me and went to the dumpster and did her job. When she came back i only saw her shadow.thinking hopefully it was her, we started walking back when i heard some deep crackling voice ahead of me.running towards it i saw harmonia standing there....

but the expression on her face was dark.

Midgardserpent

suddenly she lunged towards me and started attacking me. I said '' Harmonia what are you---

she tied and dragged me back to the dumpster and left me there. When i saw her coming back her I thought my end had come. But her face was filled with suprise.She untied me and said, " I was just leaving my house when a boy came and told me that he had seen me tied up next to the dumpster. I ran here as soon as i can." 

I said, " Then who did i go with on my date to Starfucks??"

She said that she had never been to a date with me for a month.But I said to her that i had been going on a date with her for the past 3 weeks.

I never forgot this horroful incident to this day....

Name: fuckk joel

ID: 2009753

platform: PC

Girl: Halloween Lupa

Edited by assholegamer

my story is one night a boy was studying in his room his mom told him that she would be gone for a while and that he would be the only one home after his mom left he put his head phones on and started to study again a few hours later his mom pulled up in the drive way she noticed that the front door was wide open and asked her son did u go out side her son said no mom i was upstairs studying like i told u so she called the police and when they whent to the boys room and on the frame of his door said hey look at me your studying hard i can see so y dont u look at me just look at me look at me y want u look at me so they searched the house and a murder by the name of silent sam was found 2 rooms down in a closet with a nife the only reason the guy did not kill him was that the boy did not look at him and if the boy did he would have died

name goku

id 3156434

platform cromebook

girl halloween lupa

Edited by goku_999

6 hours ago, Jim12 said:

Once upon a midnight orgy, while I pondered, weak and sorey,

Over many a thicc and voluptuous whorey—

(...)

Forevermore.

You, sir, win today's internet 🙌

Extra points for getting inspiration from Poe ;) 

• Like 1

Ghost Bus Department of Bekasi - Bandung       ID:RRHD18                              The scary story comes from a story that went viral some time ago on social media.  Is a ghost bus experienced by the owner of the @hebosto Instagram account and re-uploaded by the owner of the @spookycici twitter account.  It is said that one night, @hebosto took a bus from Bekasi heading towards Bandung.  At first he was just normal on the bus, but over time he felt something was wrong.  He saw that all the passengers in the vehicle looked pale and immediately smelled a rancid smell.

Finally, he recorded the atmosphere on the bus using a smartphone.  However, the results were staggering.  Not seen a single passenger who was recorded on the cellphone.  In fact, he was very sure that the bus was full.  He finally remained silent and waited for the bus to reach its destination

1 hour ago, Kenrae said:

You, sir, win today's internet 🙌

Extra points for getting inspiration from Poe ;) 

Cheers, much appreciation, improved sixth and seventh stanzas after a bit more time and feedback!
I figured if anywhere could approve a raunchy homage, it would be HH, 😂

I invited the girls over to netflix and chill. Everything was going really nice until Vissihar broke the tv while crawling out of it. Just as we were find something (or someone) else to do there was a knock on the door. It was Bimbette, the clown. There's nothing more terrifying than a clown showing up at your door so we all ran off to the Shokushu dimension where things are nicer and there's significantly less clowns.

HH id 1695876

girl: halloween Barrel (though id prefer the second place prize)

A Secret I Can Share with No One

It was a dark, cold night. I was walking back home from my friends house, a bit drunk, but good enough to walk home in the dark. He owed me a lot of money so at the time I was walking with a good amount of money in my pocket. I had my knife on the go Just In Case when all the sudden I feel a slight tap on my shoulder. I immediately pull out my knife and open it to be surprised by my neighbors friendly face smiling and handing me my money that fell from my pocket. I smiled and apologized and explained that I had had a drink or two too much, he said he was just sitting with our other neighbors drinking some tea and playing cards. We shook hands and went on. I suddenly wake up to the sound of loud beeping, it's my alarm. The sun is shining through my window and my bird is singing. I go to the kitchen and see my roommate, I ask "Hey do you know our neighbor who lives on the 3rd floor?" He replies "I used to yeah. Why?" I say "Used too? What did you guys fight or something?" He gives me a weird look and says "No, dude he died of a heart attack about a month ago, don't you remember? We went to his funeral!" I stare off as my blood runs cold in my body and think "Was that a ghost? Was I too drunk that I hallucinated?" my friend asked me "Are you okay? You look a bit weird today is everything okay?" I tell him the story and he replies "Nah dude, it's probably a dream you've confused with reality" I reply "Maybe. Or maybe not?" as I think "I saw a ghost, but if I tell the story everyone will think I'm crazy". And to this day every time I'm walking back from that friends house at night, I am haunted by the idea of that man just watching me, waiting for me to drop something so he can talk to another human one last time.

ID: 3175121

Girl: Sung Tai Ki
Note: Sorry for any bad grammar

KUCHISAKE-ONNA, THE WOMAN WITH A SPLIT MOUTH

Since that time the spirit of the woman, who naturally did not survive the horrible wound, appears on certain cold and foggy nights in search of revenge.

According to the current legend, a mysterious woman wearing a mask on her face appears at night to isolated people who come home, often boys or girls, to whom they ask a question: “Do you find me beautiful?

The victim is led to answer in the affirmative, given that the woman, although partly hidden by a mask, is really very beautiful, after the answer the woman takes off the mask and the victim appears the horrible scar, at which point the ghost, armed with scissors, repeats the question to the trembling victim: "Do you still find me beautiful?".

If the victim answers no then the ghost kills her with scissors, if she answers yes, she still finds her beautiful, the ghost only delays the execution, follows the victim to the doorstep and kills her before she enters.

kouchisake

So if you answer yes or no, the ghost blinded by rage will kill you anyway. What to do then if you run into Kuchisake-onna? It seems that the only solution is to distract the ghost in order to have time to escape and enter the house, in fact it seems that the ghost cannot enter the homes of its potential victims. The methods to distract the woman vary, depending on the places and occasions, some say that it is effective to throw sweets at her, others that the question must be given an interlocutory answer that would leave the mysterious woman perplexed, thus giving you time to escape. Whatever the method, I do not recommend wandering around the streets of Japan alone at night, especially on foggy evenings ...

Conjured
In their younger years, everyone is poor. We arrived with a friend on Halloween in a cafe with literally the last money. We sit, and I whine that I really want a dessert with sperm, but there is no money. I want too. But no. Then something pops in the corner, after a few seconds a light starts blinking, then the waitresses in the corner screech something from vibrators and phalos, and we see that water is pouring into the hall from some broken pipe. The light goes out completely, something short-circuited due to the flood.
The manager comes running, exhausted, says that there is another room, everything is fine, changes us. And as an excuse, he suggests choosing a couple of desserts with virgin sperm from the establishment. A friend looks at me with round eyes and says - what, sorceress, THERE REALLY wanted a cake ?!

Girl: Salem Wison

Shards for Layla Carvagio (Legendary)

ID: 564608 (PC)

Platform: www.hentaiheroes.com

Edited by gotta

There was this one time,

I'll never forget. 

I was minding my own business. 

Then I started playing Pachinko.

It was getting a little dark outside already.

A few Epic ones I had left.

Would I get lucky?

And then it happened:

nv8dm.png

😱😱😱

HH ID 225527 

Halloween Barrel then I guess

Edited by DHarry
Added ID & changed girl to Halloween
  • Haha 5

Amelia wants to go to THE party of the night. She just has to go to the next village.
Since she is already late, she wants to take the shortcut through a dark forest. 
She says goodbye to her brother and one of his friends and tells him (like a good little girl) 
where she wants to go and when she wants to be home again.
And so she sets off. In the forest she gets a slightly queasy feeling, because the scene reminds her of the last horror film she had seen. 
She looks around, listens into the night and takes a deep breath. 
She says to herself: "It's just a forest and only 1 km to go." 
However, the feeling remains in her stomach.
The end of the forest comes into view and the queasy feeling gives way to the anticipation of the party. 
She walks lively towards the edge of the forest. 
When suddenly 2 masked figures with large knives jump into the street next to her and roar. 
She makes a startled leap forward before the legs turn to pudding and give way. 
The heart wants to burst, your scream gets stuck in your throat. Only the tears flow down her chalk white face.
They make laughter loud. 
And laugh even more as they take off their masks. 
It's her stupid big brother with his friend.

Just wait and see, next Halloween comes to you ...

ID: 3064826

Platform: PC (Hentai Heroes)

Girl: Halloween Lilith

• Noacc locked this topic
  • Noacc unlocked this topic
  • Noacc unpinned and unfeatured this topic