Days without events are nice & relaxing

Zteev

hace 6 horas, Zteev dijo:

Anyone else finding this to be the case?

I know there's an element of wanting something special to do, but sometimes you just need to have a day or two with nothing special to push for.

AFTER THE STRESS of the PoA days it is normal, with that event we always need a few days of vacation ... or even years, I still do not know what the survey is for if it gave negative PoA (nobody likes it but they keep putting it )

Edited by Jan Red Dragon
  • Thinking 2

Two days one after the other with no running events was practically as being in a dream for me.

The main drawback is that we don't know if this will happen ever again (putting aside the fact that unluckily this was the last day with the Arena in the game before the introduction of that horror called Seasons: the devs picked the right moment choosing Halloween to put that into the game...).

• Like 3

Yep, they are not only nice, but also necessary. That's why I don't like the 5 events per month reality that we live in, because there's no break between events that helps us relax and "change the chip" from one kind of event to another.

• Like 9