Take Out GeorgeMTO from Moderator.

carloscaramelo1234@gmail.c

In my first publication in the Forum i had the bad luke to put a comment in the wrong section. Instead of telling me cordially in which sector the article should will go, he set me directly a point of admonition, that according the notification, will never disappear.

What kind of violent authoritarian is this guy ?

Please, put a Moderator friendly, not a bossy.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, carloscaramelo1234@gmail.c said:

i had the bad luke to put a comment in the wrong section.

Yeah, such bad luck you had there... 😥 *now playing in the background: Céline Dion - My Heart Will Go On*

On a serious note. Now you will at least maybe look where you're posting in the future. I actually gave 3 people warning points yesterday for posting their own opinions and thoughts about the new Seasons system in the bug report section, rather than discussing the bug related to the original post of that bug report. 

• Like 1

@carloscaramelo1234@gmail.c I see some viciousness and troll-mentality going on in this forum for years now, which is why many people don't like to use it (or are even afraid of doing so). But as so often, this is just a very loud minority. I hope you can ignore it, because as long as KK doesn't care you won't be able to fight it. If you're looking for a nice community, stick to the many nice guys who want to help and support and try to black out the rest. 👍

• Like 4
  • Thinking 3
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, carloscaramelo1234@gmail.c said:

Please, put a Moderator friendly, not a bossy.

Welcome to the forum. Please take the time to familiarize yourself with the place and you should avoid a lot of unnecessary trouble. Also, please read and try to understand the forum rules properly. This here thread was amusing to read to a degree, but it was still a blatant personal attack disguised as a "suggestion" and... posted in the "feedback" section. I'll simply lock it down for now, but please do take this fair warning (see? no penalties this time). Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1