Any reason? Choice? Dead Horse?

Fou1

Other than being different and wanting to PVP as well as collect, is there any reason to not play HC?  

Pretty sure this has probably been beat to death but, my first experience with the game are mostly fun with a few irritations BUT, I'm really disenchanted over the obvious favoritism I've seen in just a few days of play. My first character can not be chosen and its HC. My prize for completing my first event is HC. The free character in the friends section is a Legendary HC. Places of Power starts off with a HC girl where you can  enter if your HC is 4 million. Items I've been winning seem to lean toward HC or I'm just unlucky. I mean WTF gives?

Would be nice if events actually allowed a choice of your chosen path rather than stick you with a girl you're more than likely just going to shelve. 

Thanks

• Haha 1

I'll try and break this down.

14 hours ago, Fou1 said:

is there any reason to not play HC? 

Yes, HC is the worst class when it comes to scoring points in the league (Tower of Fame).

14 hours ago, Fou1 said:

I'm really disenchanted over the obvious favoritism

HC is always first, first on Champions, first on PoP, and the first 5-star legendary girl that was added to the game was also HC.
But you know, HC also has the least amount of girls in total.

14 hours ago, Fou1 said:

My first character can not be chosen and its HC.

No, the starter girls consist of all classes.
Bunny = HC, Juliette = Charm, Tina Reed = KH (and like I said, HC always comes first, so Ankyo is also HC and a started girl).
You can switch girls in your battle team: Seasons -> Find Opponents -> Change team

14 hours ago, Fou1 said:

My prize for completing my first event is HC.

Depends on when you're starting, isn't it? My first one was Charm (Flight attendant).

14 hours ago, Fou1 said:

The free character in the friends section is a Legendary HC.

Know-How had a 5-star legendary girl offer if you got to stage 3000 in Hentai Clicker, which was way better. It's currently taken down but as far as I know, it's planned to make a return. It was taken down after some balance changes to Hentai Clicker.

14 hours ago, Fou1 said:

Items I've been winning seem to lean toward HC or I'm just unlucky

That's completely random. HC equipment does not have a higher chance to drop than the others.

14 hours ago, Fou1 said:

Would be nice if events actually allowed a choice of your chosen path rather than stick you with a girl you're more than likely just going to shelve.

Just wait for "your" event instead. There are most commonly 4-5 events a month. The girl from the class you want will be grabbable sooner or later.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Fou1 said:

No other class has a girl that puts out $4000 per hour.  So isn't it a bit unfair to sink upgrades into HC to generate more income?

So you are jealous on Bunny? Your harem mother of all kind? your first one ever?

Does she _not_ deserve to give you these 40 bucks extra?

Because 5star legendary girls give 3960/hour... - and I have more of these maxed as I have Bunny...

1 hour ago, Fou1 said:

No other class has a girl that puts out $4000 per hour.  So isn't it a bit unfair to sink upgrades into HC to generate more income?

It gives $4000 per hour to people who are other classes, why should that matter? :/ 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fou1 said:

Starter girls are cheaper to upgrade, so you are going to upgrade all of them before the others. Your complain is unjustified.

• Like 1

I would guess it matters because I though you focus on your teams level and affection. So you would sink your money into your sphere of control first.  It may not matter in the long run but when getting started I dont see how it wouldn't matter for new players.  Once you hit end game most stuff probably doesn't matter does it?  Usually end game, games are just about farming content rather than leveling.

1 hour ago, Fou1 said:

I would guess it matters because I though you focus on your teams level and affection. So you would sink your money into your sphere of control first.  It may not matter in the long run but when getting started I dont see how it wouldn't matter for new players.  Once you hit end game most stuff probably doesn't matter does it?  Usually end game, games are just about farming content rather than leveling.

At the start you focus on getting more money from your girls, whatever their class.

• Like 4

Just seems to me that fair is equal treatment across the board other that special abilities.  Even those need to be balanced in some way.  Like you say it doesnt matter but, I do think it would be nice to have alternate beginnings for different classes. Most every game Ive played allows you to design your character in the first few minutes of play.  Not sure how it would be implemented and most people here probably dont care but,I think people feel more invested in a game if they believe they have input from square one. I've played several games more than once just to see different outcomes because of character selection.  If I'm hurting for anything it isnt money its kobans.  

I think I get pretty decent results in PvP, though. My worst opponents so far are KH players with lots of harmony and ego, as when their special move kicks in, they can get a whole lot of ego back and beat you out in a battle of attrition.

Other than that, I feel the classes are balanced enough, so it's mostly a matter of playing style and personal preference.

I usually try to max all stats evenly rather than putting all into my main characteristics (which would give lots of attack power and ego, but poor defense and harmony, and I will usually win easily against them unless they're exaggeratingly overpowerd (but in that case, they're usually 60 levels above me anyway so there's no miracle).

So is there any reason to not play HC ? Yes and no. All of them are OK and it's probably a good thing you have a choice, as it adds some variety and some thrill when fighting other players.

• Like 1

On 11/8/2020 at 10:22 PM, Fou1 said:

Other than being different and wanting to PVP as well as collect, is there any reason to not play HC?  

Pretty sure this has probably been beat to death but, my first experience with the game are mostly fun with a few irritations BUT, I'm really disenchanted over the obvious favoritism I've seen in just a few days of play. My first character can not be chosen and its HC. My prize for completing my first event is HC. The free character in the friends section is a Legendary HC. Places of Power starts off with a HC girl where you can  enter if your HC is 4 million. Items I've been winning seem to lean toward HC or I'm just unlucky. I mean WTF gives?

Thanks

Yeah. I'm moving your thread to QA because this is much more" hi I've only just started and these are my noob questions" than actual feedback. Well, it's feedback, just tutorial-level feedback, basically. Which isn't the most useful in a long-term game like this.

I suggest you read my old version of your thread, just in case:

• Haha 1