missing money info in tower

ID 2958531_

19 minutes ago, jelom2 said:

imagen.png.5ae5a1651f1dcb9b3b6cc90cdee1972f.png

they changed money and combativity for kisses. 🤬

they wanna kiss my ass with that?

the proposal about changing league rewards never complainted about the combativity numbers...

Edited by windia
  • Like 6

27 minutes ago, jelom2 said:

Yes, a really bad move. Combativity was an excellent reward in all league tiers. Combativity means more girls, but now kisses are everywhere, champions probably too changed epic orbs in the 5th stage.

there you go...

next step will be to give kisses for the long daily missions....

combativity gives a fight I usually win. Not winning shards usually, just the fight. With kisses that is something else - I can spend 100 kisses with my best battle team and still progress only 20 mojo afterwards. 

Edited by windia
  • Like 3

Well that's crap! The whole reason I tried going to the D3 league was to see if I had advanced enough to play there without losing what I was getting in the D2 League. Another kick in the face without cause. What's next KK? Will kisses suddenly become rewards in the Pachinko games?

Practically removing the possibility to gain various rewards from villains (and the list is not so short: money, tickets, x1 Epic Orbs, books from tier 1 Jacksons Crew, gifts from tier 1 Karole, plus occasional add-ons during events like the x1 Mythic Orbs during this Mythic days) plus more ymens, in exchange for more PVP battles that give only mojo for the Season rewards (that are anyways in limited quantity, while more combativity equals more prizes) and experience and affection for the girls (that, as I said, personally became worthless for me as to gain mojo enough to reach the end of the rewards line I have to use at all times my best team to fight, and accept anyway a loss once in a while). Am I the only one that thinks that Kinkoid is continuing the series of probable shots in the foot after the Mythic Days?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, windia said:

there you go...

next step will be to give kisses for the long daily missions....

combativity gives a fight I usually win. Not winning shards usually, just the fight. With kisses that is something else - I can spend 100 kisses with my best battle team and still progress only 20 mojo afterwards. 

Wait ... now you will get nothing for the last champion stage if you already got the girl? Let's hope this is a joke or a bug 🙏

15 hours ago, Observer_X said:

... Am I the only one that thinks that Kinkoid is continuing the series of probable shots in the foot after the Mythic Days?

I'm fully with you here. And I was wrong (one more time) to report a BUG on the missing prizes. I'd rather had to report a BUG on missing announcements.

Even this might be deleted by admin:

the main Bug still is: much too many careless and buggy hasty changes during last weeks  [half of my club members lost interest and became inactive]  

if I were Mr.Kinkoid I'd immediate replace these hyper-creative gadgeteers with real programmers to avoid losing players and money.

-- Newbie :)  since 3 month in DT2 with level 320 yet.

21 minutes ago, ID 2958531_ said:

if I were Mr.Kinkoid I'd immediate replace these hyper-creative gadgeteers with real programmers to avoid losing players and money.

I don't think the programmers are the ones making these decisions.

• Like 1

I suppose you guys already saw this:

1 hour ago, Lemus said:

6 champ stage 5 reward. 

champ.png.d21a97137b5a35bc768ee5771eb31ecc.png

So basically the devs removed the majority of opportunities to get x1 Epic bonus orbs (apart the other rewards from the combativity, see my previous post), leaving only x1 Mythic orbs and x10 Great orbs in the Places of Power (and given this thread I feel compelled to add "for now"), replacing them with kisses for Seasons. I would like to be better in math to be able to calculate how many rewards they have cut for the average player in only two moves.

Edited by Observer_X