In mythic days a batch of shards are added to the server every eight hours, and as players get some of them they are substracted from that common pool. The first batch is depleted now and you have to wait 7 hours for the next refill.

• Like 1

Take also into account that shards are depleted at light speed: 10 minutes after the event start nearly 10k shards were already gone. If I remember well it has been suggested that a single player will need around 12000 - 15000 kobans in combativity refills to obtain a Mythic girl.

Edited by Observer_X
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

Take also into account that shards are depleted at light speed: 10 minutes after the event start nearly 10k shards were already gone. If I remember well it has been suggested that a single player will need around 12000 - 15000 kobans in combativity refills to obtain a Mythic girl.

More like 20000 to be somewhat sure.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Yep! I got how this mystic works! They think I believe what 16 shards per 400 tries is correct random! 4 of them falls at last 20-clip! Random raises when your tanks are empty and falls if its full. Dirty trick. Bye guys. -1