Girls are just not dropping

I am at invaded kingdom for almost a week now.  I have been battling with Grunts non stop but not even a single girl is drop played more than 300 times probably more.  I thought that first girl would be easy other 2 will be tough but i didn't get any.  If it stays like i will soon complete this chapter and move to next with no girls. Then i have to go back to the previous chapter to fight Grunts which will be pain in.. Plz help someone... 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Light_77 said:

I am at invaded kingdom for almost a week now.  I have been battling with Grunts non stop but not even a single girl is drop played more than 300 times probably more.  I thought that first girl would be easy other 2 will be tough but i didn't get any.  If it stays like i will soon complete this chapter and move to next with no girls. Then i have to go back to the previous chapter to fight Grunts which will be pain in.. Plz help someone... 

going back to previous  worlds to get missed girls is very common. u cant really avoid that

• Like 1

You can fight bosses over 50 times a day if you're only fighting a boss every time your adventure energy and not your battle energy refills you're not using all your chances but you can go back and get past bosses you don't need to get them all before finishing the world level they want people to use kobans to get girls in epic pachinkp which is why they are not a 100% drop rate.

event girls have a higher drop rate she should only focus on getting the 2 event girls the one from gruntt and the one from dark lord but you have over a week to try to get them before the event ends

Edited by natstar
  • Like 1

On 10/5/2017 at 6:23 AM, Light_77 said:

Then i have to go back to the previous chapter to fight Grunts which will be pain in.. Plz help someone... 

Welcome to the harem thunderdome.

Going back is part of the game! I have got all three girls from only 1 troll so far, and I'm on lvl 102. One other troll is down to 1 left.

I mainly only fight the trolls during events or when a contest rewards me for getting girls.

Have you got the event girl? I have both of them, now, but it seemed like it was harder than last event.

• Like 1

On 10/6/2017 at 8:32 AM, DREW77 said:

Welcome to the harem thunderdome.

Going back is part of the game! I have got all three girls from only 1 troll so far, and I'm on lvl 102. One other troll is down to 1 left.

I mainly only fight the trolls during events or when a contest rewards me for getting girls.

Have you got the event girl? I have both of them, now, but it seemed like it was harder than last event.

i also got both girls they where quit easy. i just started around mid of previous month, if  only i started few days earlier i could have gotten Secretary Rabbi man i realy wanted her!!

• Like 1

So it's not a bug caused by the Halloween event? It's just a matter of insistence?

I got the two girls from Grunt and Dark Lord in 2-3 days, but since then I have been spending each and every combat point on getting the girls from invaded kingdom without any result, and I'm not talking about going in two or three times a day,I go every twenty minutes (when I recover 2 combat points) I gets more than annoying that I have been at least four days doing this without any result

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tenou said:

So it's not a bug caused by the Halloween event? It's just a matter of insistence?

I got the two girls from Grunt and Dark Lord in 2-3 days, but since then I have been spending each and every combat point on getting the girls from invaded kingdom without any result, and I'm not talking about going in two or three times a day,I go every twenty minutes (when I recover 2 combat points) I gets more than annoying that I have been at least four days doing this without any result

its because your new, the drop rate its high for new players because they want you to get girls and keep playing, the drop rate for the girls drops after each one you get

The Random Number generator is too steep. I got the demon girl in one try and still have not unlocked the orc girl. I am spending every 2 energies when possible. People are complaining about the drop rates for a long time. I know it seems unfair some people unlock both girls at day one and others do not after a week. Then there are people who claim you have to do the epic panchinko (since it is al about spending the cobans to get the developer paid) This is not a garantee to get event girls. I got a regular epic drop last event instead of a event girl. If you ask me, they are wise to level the drop rate more equal. Just my coban of thought ;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alucard666 said:

The Random Number generator is too steep. I got the demon girl in one try and still have not unlocked the orc girl. I am spending every 2 energies when possible. People are complaining about the drop rates for a long time. I know it seems unfair some people unlock both girls at day one and others do not after a week. Then there are people who claim you have to do the epic panchinko (since it is al about spending the cobans to get the developer paid) This is not a garantee to get event girls. I got a regular epic drop last event instead of a event girl. If you ask me, they are wise to level the drop rate more equal. Just my coban of thought ;)

At least you have one i am still working on gork the orc so have not even got the demon girl.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Alucard666 said:

Steep as Hell, I would say. I've gone from getting girls that dropped with effort to not getting anything no matter how many time I try

On 12/10/2017 at 7:28 AM, Tenou said:

Steep as Hell, I would say. I've gone from getting girls that dropped with effort to not getting anything no matter how many time I try

the same happened to me, at least I know why ... but even if I'm a high level now ... it really gets boring to only have to do the quests to get the girls and not trying to go for other fights to get money and affection gifts to gain more stars in your harem 

I am at magic forest i farm them during contest i only need 1 boss girl from admittance of the dead and 1 from magic forest when you only have one left to get off the boss the chance for them to drop does go down so you have to keep at it but you have unlimited time to get boss girls the only ones you have to rush to get are the event girls of course it helped that back when level 40 was the level cap i would farm girls during the contests for kobans since back then you did not get kobans for doing all your daily missions

On 10/17/2017 at 7:16 PM, Tenou said:

Invaded Kingdom: hundreds of tries, not even one girl in the whole storyline.

The Juy Sea: first girl got on the third try.

Something's just....

The longer you go without a boss girl the higher chance of one dropping but when one drops it resets to the reduced chance of one dropping so it wasted your increased chance of one dropping on the juy sea girl so even if you go back you will have to fight a lot of times again to get a chance of another one dropping.

1 hour ago, natstar said:

The longer you go without a boss girl the higher chance of one dropping but when one drops it resets to the reduced chance of one dropping so it wasted your increased chance of one dropping on the juy sea girl so even if you go back you will have to fight a lot of times again to get a chance of another one dropping.

Where does it say that?

Elsewhere someone said that sort of thing, but on a per boss basis, which I guess maybe Tenou is referring to - but your theory contradicts that.

Edited by DREW77

1 minute ago, Varnart said:

they said I think It was monthly, the rate resets per month, so you will get atleast one new girl a month

Nah, that one was just saying with the new RNG that a typical player would get one girl on average monthly.

Nothing about resets or probability numbers going up or down.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Varnart said:

thanks didn't want to give out wrong info

Cool... made me go an double check my info, got me paranoid, but is ok!

• Girls drop system has been tweaked. Since the moment the update has been released, you shouldn’t be in a situation in which you farm NPC for longer than a month without drop.

• Like 1