Girls are just not dropping

Confirmed, getting a girl from epic pachinko doesn't reset your chances of getting a girl from a level boss.

I played epic (and got the one who is probably the ugliest girl in the game, Hikea the robot) and less than ten tries after that I got Pelagie from Donatien in Admittance of the Dead

il y a 27 minutes, Tenou a dit :

Confirmed, getting a girl from epic pachinko doesn't reset your chances of getting a girl from a level boss.

I played epic (and got the one who is probably the ugliest girl in the game, Hikea the robot) and less than ten tries after that I got Pelagie from Donatien in Admittance of the Dead

It reset your chance only if you get a boss girl, event and Pachinko exclusive girls doesn't rest your chance of getting a boss girl.

• Thanks 1

Edit: whoops, too slow, didn't see meraginasu's post.
@Tenou
It's just like meraginasu said.

While I'm at it, let's name them all:

Arcana, Kimie, Sheheramazond,
Rumiko, Sung Tai Ki, Solveig,
Miss Spook, Regine, The housemaid,
Bonny, Eugénie, Jeanne,
Kelina, Lola, Pelagie,
Leeditt, Queen Titania, Sylvia,
Cunegonde, Marina, Stephanie,
Edna, Salem, Zoe

...if you get one of these girls from pachinko, then your chances to get them from bosses are reset. None of the others have an effect.

Edited by Fapfox

8 hours ago, Jim12 said:

Idk. Solveig is still not dropping. I am convinced it's bugged, possibly to due to sports event.

Hey, Jim!!  I don't have Solveig either!!  I feel that way every time I try so hard & seems like 2 forevers!!  

Did you get the other Event girls?  Still a couple days left!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

Hey, Jim!!  I don't have Solveig either!!  I feel that way every time I try so hard & seems like 2 forevers!!  

That's funny, on both accounts Solveig was the first I got :D

23 hours ago, Tenou said:

she reminds me of battle angel alita (gunm or gally in japanese). i really loved that manga. in my opinion gork is urgliest. not really like her.

Hi Administrators,

I also report the same bug. I have only few girls, so I don't believe that my drop rate should be too low.

I fought Dark Lord in "Gems Kingdom" chapter during event "Dark Fantasies 2017". I was able to get event girl "Gork" with few tries. Then I was able to drop all three other girls "Sheheramazond", "Kimie" and "Arcana" with more tries. Drop rate was like 1% - but it was OK.

After this event there was event "Halloween 2017" and I think that at this time bug was introduced. I tried so hard to drop "Halloween Juliette" - and unfortunately I was not able :( . I tried it like 360 times. I thought that: "well no fap (luck) today". 

Now I try to drop "Cheryl" and "Sporty Jeanne" and no luck so far. I tried it 660 times and no drop. I know what probability is but I start to believe that there is bug with this drop rate. I'm afraid that only some accounts are affected: Accounts which probably did something specific or accounts which are on some specific level.

Would it be possible to check this issue?

I assume that you are using "clean code" and TDD during your development but testing things with probability is pain in the ass. So maybe this is something related? If drop rate is just very very very low - ok, let it be. For me it looks like a bug and I would be graceful if someone could check it.

If you need help with thisissue and I could help somehow just let me know (coding / debugging / anything else).

Added: Thank you Shidou for your answer - you clarify my doubts.

Regards,

Rasputin

Edited by Rasputin

31 minutes ago, Rasputin said:

Hi Administrators,

I also report the same bug. I have only few girls, so I don't believe that my drop rate should be too low.

I fought Dark Lord in "Gems Kingdom" chapter during event "Dark Fantasies 2017". I was able to get event girl "Gork" with few tries. Then I was able to drop all three other girls "Sheheramazond", "Kimie" and "Arcana" with more tries. Drop rate was like 1% - but it was OK.

After this event there was event "Halloween 2017" and I think that at this time bug was introduced. I tried so hard to drop "Halloween Juliette" - and unfortunately I was not able :( . I tried it like 360 times. I thought that: "well no fap (luck) today". 

Now I try to drop "Cheryl" and "Sporty Jeanne" and no luck so far. I tried it 660 times and no drop. I know what probability is but I start to believe that there is bug with this drop rate. I'm afraid that only some accounts are affected: Accounts which probably did something specific or accounts which are on some specific level.

Would it be possible to check this issue?

I assume that you are using "clean code" and TDD during your development but testing things with probability is pain in the ass. So maybe this is something related? If drop rate is just very very very low - ok, let it be. For me it looks like a bug and I would be graceful if someone could check it.

If you need help with this issue and I could help somehow just let me know (coding / debugging / anything else).

Regards,

Rasputin

You're not bugged, not even in the slightest. Event girls are just ..% chance to drop with no increasements. After the time bug was fixed, everybody got their "regular" troll girls as they were supposed to drop. You trying to aim for a event girl is the same as getting a single digit number on a dice with 10.000 numbers on it  (as an example).  And regular girls have a pity timer of a month, so you're getting one once a month. This does not count for event girls, you either get lucky, or you dont get them at all.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, brassygirl said:

Well, after reading more on the posts, it seems like it is probably just a case of Good Luck followed by bad luck. I got both Tsung kai and Rumiko early in Ninja Town, before we were in the lab. I didn't receive Solveig the whole time progressing and finishing ninja land where you are gifted Jennie. When I arrived in the Magic Kingdom, I had to do Gruntt for keys and ended up getting the handmaiden (Gini) right away. I actually already have all the event girls (I was also able to get Halloween Juliette when she was available). I got both of the sports girls while doing the end of the ninja lab and tunnel, so it seemed the drop rate was fine, but then when I was told the event girls don't count towards regular drops, it made it seem like a bug, as the time farming Solvieg has been extensive. That said, if handmaiden counted for her drop, and the pity counter is once per month, then in fact, I am only complaining about my Good Luck prior to this. Sorry. I will continue farming and update if she finally shows up.

Alright, well, still no sign of Solveig. I have full energy but I'm almost done with the Invaded Kingdom, so I'm just going to sit on full energy for a while until I get her, waiting for Stamina to refill. I don't want to have to go to the new place and fight whatever boss that is, only to have them get the drop instead of her.

Sports event 2017 ended

i was able to get Cheryl  with lot of trouble on the last day , but was not able to get Sporty Jeanne:(   i think it is kind of unfair that even when you play all 14 days and still can't get both girls . Is it only me or anyone else faced the same problem? i like the game but plz don't make event girls that hard so that we can't even get them,if we can't get them then what is the meaning of the event is left??

Edited by Light_77

4 hours ago, Light_77 said:

Sports event 2017 ended

i was able to get Cheryl  with lot of trouble on the last day , but was not able to get Sporty Jeanne:(   i think it is kind of unfair that even when you play all 14 days and still can't get both girls . Is it only me or anyone else faced the same problem? i like the game but plz don't make event girls that hard so that we can't even get them,if we can't get them then what is the meaning of the event is left??

It happens.
There is nothing you can do about that, because it is a random drop.
So unless the chance on dropping a girl is 100% (which makes it not random), there will always be a chance on not getting the girl.
I'd say you will have to learn to not care about it when it happens.
There's always next year.

Just to be clear; I don't say it's fair, I just say these things are inherent to the system.
I've had one event in the past where I didn't get either of the boss girls.
It happens.

Edited by Chthugha
  • Like 1

I was able to get both girls in the sporting event although it took pushing hard for 4 days to get Sporty Jeanne and 5 days of the same to get Cheryl....that being said I have been hitting Edwarda for the last 5 days with no luck. All I can do is keep hammering away and hope she finally gives in. Does it help to spread it out among the other bosses, or does the pity rule only kick in if you just keep at the one?

2 hours ago, DFyre said:

I was able to get both girls in the sporting event although it took pushing hard for 4 days to get Sporty Jeanne and 5 days of the same to get Cheryl....that being said I have been hitting Edwarda for the last 5 days with no luck. All I can do is keep hammering away and hope she finally gives in. Does it help to spread it out among the other bosses, or does the pity rule only kick in if you just keep at the one?

you can battle Finalmecia all month long, then jump to Dark Lord on the last day of the pity timer, and get a girl from Dark Lord.
this is just an example of course, but it should make clear that as long as you battle, you will at some point get a girl from the a troll you still have to get a girl from.

3 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

you can battle Finalmecia all month long, then jump to Dark Lord on the last day of the pity timer, and get a girl from Dark Lord.
this is just an example of course, but it should make clear that as long as you battle, you will at some point get a girl from the a troll you still have to get a girl from.

Thanks for the explanation @Chthugha That is good to know :)

Alright, guys, good news, Solveig finally dropped. 15 Days and counting from handmaiden drop, but it felt like 24, since I didn't know the bosses were all one timer.

Happy Hunting Everyone :D

Edited by Jim12

For me, left only 6 boss girls, is all 3 from bremen and all 3 from the finalmecia. I think when you have more than 40 girls (i have 47 girls) in your harem, your drop rate from the boss girl is set to 0% or 0,000000000001% (this don't affect events girls, because i get the cheryl on the thrid day and the sporty jeanne only 2 hours later). I I fight against finalmecia since the launch of the plain of rituals and no girls. I made a new account yesterday and already got 2 girls on the first day. I'm very disappointed in this game ....

5 minutes ago, gf7 said:

For me, left only 6 boss girls, is all 3 from bremen and all 3 from the finalmecia. I think when you have more than 40 girls (i have 47 girls) in your harem, your drop rate from the boss girl is set to 0% or 0,000000000001% (this don't affect events girls, because i get the cheryl on the thrid day and the sporty jeanne only 2 hours later). I I fight against finalmecia since the launch of the plain of rituals and no girls. I made a new account yesterday and already got 2 girls on the first day. I'm very disappointed in this game ....

If I got a nickel when anybody says they are disappointed in this game or something similar...

Anyway, it is very well possible there is a bug in the battle system right now. It happened before. Unfortunately a stand alone case is not enough. So keep track of how many days it takes for you to get a girl. My feeling is that after a certain amount of girls it just becomes a month.