Girls are just not dropping

16 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Se eu conseguisse um niquel quando alguém diz que está desapontado com este jogo ou algo similar ...

De qualquer forma, é muito bem possível que haja um bug no sistema de batalha no momento. Aconteceu antes. Infelizmente, um caso autônomo não é suficiente. Então, lembre-se de quantos dias leva para você conseguir uma garota. O meu sentimento é que, depois de uma certa quantidade de meninas, ela se torna apenas um mês.

Sorry, I do not speak English xD
it's been over a month since I did not drop a single girl for me, the plain of rituals launched on September 27th and my last girl was on leedit on September 25th (I'm going to write down all the girls drop and I'm currently I have 47 girls in my harem). I went through hamelin town without any drop and now it's happening the same thing with the plain of rituals.
Another thing I noticed is that my case is not an isolated case, as I have noticed that there are other topics about this same problem in which the players talk about who has already almost a month or even more that they do not receive a single girl with exeception of the event girls. However, it is also tricky to say that there is some kind of bug in the game, because I believe that it is intentional so that players of higher levels do not remain without having what to do in the game and continue fighting in the hope of some drop. If this is the case it will be a very unfair thing.

4 hours ago, gf7 said:

Sorry, I do not speak English xD
it's been over a month since I did not drop a single girl for me, the plain of rituals launched on September 27th and my last girl was on leedit on September 25th (I'm going to write down all the girls drop and I'm currently I have 47 girls in my harem). I went through hamelin town without any drop and now it's happening the same thing with the plain of rituals.
Another thing I noticed is that my case is not an isolated case, as I have noticed that there are other topics about this same problem in which the players talk about who has already almost a month or even more that they do not receive a single girl with exeception of the event girls. However, it is also tricky to say that there is some kind of bug in the game, because I believe that it is intentional so that players of higher levels do not remain without having what to do in the game and continue fighting in the hope of some drop. If this is the case it will be a very unfair thing.

You should not go without a girl for longer than a month. There should be a pity timer in play preventing that.

Did you get a boss girl from pachinko in the mean time?

5 hours ago, Chthugha said:

You should not go without a girl for longer than a month. There should be a pity timer in play preventing that.

Did you get a boss girl from pachinko in the mean time?

yes.

Yes.

I have sailor celsius and princess tiana

But the last one I got was October 15th to be more exact.

Edited by gf7

37 minutes ago, gf7 said:

yes.

Yes.

I have sailor celsius and princess tiana

But the last one I got was October 15th to be more exact.

those are pachinko only girls and do not count.

if the pity timer of a month is indeed in place, then you are overdue a new girl O.o
that pity timer is for the regular girls you can get from battling bosses, so you won't go too long without getting a new drop.

there might be something going wrong.

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

if the pity timer of a month is indeed in place, then you are overdue a new girl O.o
that pity timer is for the regular girls you can get from battling bosses, so you won't go too long without getting a new drop.

I'll wait until the end of the month to see if I can get any drop, if by chance I get something, I'll come back here as soon as I win the girl and I fight every 2 hours there are almost 72 battles a day, but, and that when it has event, I have to stop the battles with Finalmecia to get the event girls. If not receive no drop and I come back to talk because it will be almost 3 months without any drop.
Do event girls affect the pity timer or not?

Edited by gf7

27 minutes ago, gf7 said:

I'll wait until the end of the month to see if I can get any drop, if by chance I get something, I'll come back here as soon as I win the girl and I fight every 2 hours there are almost 72 battles a day, but, and that when it has event, I have to stop the battles with Finalmecia to get the event girls. If not receive no drop and I come back to talk because it will be almost 3 months without any drop.
Do event girls affect the pity timer or not?

No, they do not.
The event girls have their own flat drop rate.

1 minute ago, gf7 said:

OK, thanks for the help

No problem.

Just as example: I got Leeditt on september 28th.
A month later I was farming Dark Lord for Halloween Juliette, and when I did one battle on Ninja Spy on October 31st, then I got Rumiko.
So now I am 20 days without a girl, and I will keep on fighting Finalmecia right now (need all three of them still), but when I don't get a girl, then I will battle Edwarda (lowest boss who still owes me a girl) to get her final girl on the last day of november.
In theory I should get a girl on that day as the last option.

If that's not the case, then I will track how long it takes and do the same for the next 2-3 girls as well, to see if there is a pattern emerging.
I will also just contact one of the programmers on Discord to talk about it xD

5 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Sem problemas.

Assim como exemplo: obtive Leeditt em 28 de setembro.
Um mês depois, eu estava cultivando Dark Lord para Halloween Juliette, e quando fiz uma batalha no Ninja Spy no dia 31 de outubro, obtive Rumiko.
Então, agora eu tenho 20 dias sem uma garota, e continuarei lutando no Finalmecia agora (preciso de todos eles ainda), mas quando eu não conseguir uma garota, eu vou lutar contra Edwarda (o chefe mais baixo que ainda me deve uma menina) para obter sua última menina no último dia de novembro.
Em teoria, eu deveria ter uma garota naquele dia como a última opção.

Se esse não for o caso, então acompanharei o tempo que demora e faz o mesmo para as próximas 2-3 garotas, para ver se há um padrão emergente.
Eu também vou entrar em contato com um dos programadores da Discord para falar sobre issoxD

I'm also going to keep track to see how long it takes to drop the girl. And I will not play the epic pachinko any more for now.
Previously, at the beginning of the update that put in the game levels 41 to 400, I had an average of a girl every 3 -5 days now that.
I'll keep recording and waking up at dawn :D:D 

if we can get something, we come back here and post here what came

ok ive been working over the ninja spy in the ninja village for about 2 weeks now ive gotten 2 of the 3 girls has being sung Tai ki and Rumiko. im just missing the blonde girl you work with in the ninja arc of the main story who's name escapes me at present. so with that I ask is there a glitch that has yet to be patched or is there some kind of requirement that i have yet too fulfil

Edited by happygokill1930
i put the wrong name of a character

15 minutes ago, happygokill1930 said:

ok ive been working over the ninja spy in the ninja village for about 2 weeks now ive gotten 2 of the 3 girls has being sung Tai ki and Rumiko. im just missing the blonde girl you work with in the ninja arc of the main story who's name escapes me at present. so with that I ask is there a glitch that has yet to be patched or is there some kind of requirement that i have yet too fulfil

prepare for longer and longer waiting times for girls.
at the start of the game you get them quite easily, but with the growing number of girls, it will become harder and harder.

you just got to punch that spy in his middle ball until he gives you Solveig.

1 hour ago, happygokill1930 said:

welcome to the clube :D:D

Come in, pull up a chair and have a whiskey xD

It will be a long way to get all the girls,
Very long !!!
be patient
and if you win anything, show it to us !!

3 hours ago, Chthugha said:

prepare for longer and longer waiting times for girls.
at the start of the game you get them quite easily, but with the growing number of girls, it will become harder and harder.

you just got to punch that spy in his middle ball until he gives you Solveig.

curious is there any kind of sign i should look out for as to when i should pay the ninja spy another visit to win solvieg off of him? cause i notice'd sometime's with the dark lord that he would occasionally have one of his girls next to him in the gem kingdom mission select menu and i think ive noticed the same from the ninja spy. Or should continue to devote all the attention of my combativity to him and hope she randomly drops?

3 hours ago, happygokill1930 said:

curious is there any kind of sign i should look out for as to when i should pay the ninja spy another visit to win solvieg off of him? cause i notice'd sometime's with the dark lord that he would occasionally have one of his girls next to him in the gem kingdom mission select menu and i think ive noticed the same from the ninja spy. Or should continue to devote all the attention of my combativity to him and hope she randomly drops?

Those girls next to a boss are event girls. At that moment that boss has an additional girl to get for two weeks. You indeed want to battle that boss during those two weeks because those girls are limited to that event.

18 hours ago, Chthugha said:

8 hours ago, happygokill1930 said:

same here, nothing since september. been fighting brenen and nothing. that ninja guy actually never gave me any girls except the story one. playing for more than 8 months and just never gave anything no matter what i did

i'm fighting on and off 3th boss the last 2day's full on the boss.....My play time is is around 14hours so that is every day(i play a totale of 8-10 games and still have time to make axes , knives and daggers a pasion of mine) normaly the battle energie is 3hours but i find out that it is a bit less then 3hours the inner clock of the game runs a bit faster .With this known a beat him 45 times a day ; a'm at a totale of 505 times con. kills. when i enter a world i do the boss first the strange thing is during this daily attacks he will drop all the items i need in that world but never a girl , then i keep fighting for 2day's he never drops a girl . I enetered this game in a avent that was already 2day's bissy so no price for me after that i got all the event girls dropping from the first 2 bosses....the strange thing is durringan event bosses drop first their harem and then the event girl this al in the event time.....the 4th boss dropped all the items i need for that world in that world (90con.kills) just 2 more story lines and i'm out to the next world to do the same thing i alway's do take on the boss...Between boss items and 2extra day's i do arena fights for extra money , herbes and exp arena fights give me 70.000 3th boss +/- 50000 and 4th boss +/-  60000 . I did contests but i stopt doing that cos like the DOC( :) ) said i'm a sleep when the "US" timeline has advantage over europion time...

well so far my experince on boss girl drops( when i read this  toughts come to my twisted mind ; that the girls take a dump)

23 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Tower of Fame...
Doesn't ring a bell...

It's probably one of those things I don't pay attention to, because it doesn't do anything xD

No "doc"it was a replay to GOku or respons.....i wanted to see his level and gear and i was a bit fast on respons because the timer for 3th boss515 con kills...so i just responed very quikly and didn't see to who i was typing to    so sorry .... my bad  

Edited by brimmeke
spelling

3 hours ago, brimmeke said:

No "doc"it was a replay to GOku or respons.....i wanted to see his level and gear and i was a bit fast on respons because the timer for 3th boss515 con kills...so i just responed very quikly and didn't see to who i was typing to    so sorry .... my bad  

:D

no problem

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, brimmeke said:

your position on tower of fame? so i can replay correctly  :P:P  :) 

Are there girls in there? rewards? I alone see male man shaggy breast and feel uncomfortable aahahh ;)

position 56,395  I only tried it on the first day of the game.