Girls are just not dropping

8 hours ago, Mattress said:

Just to be sure: The girl take in the epic pachinko doesn't compromise the troll's drop rate, right? (Same for the final rewards like Abrael)

I was coming on to ask that exact question as I started to document when girls were dropped and it is close to 45 days since a non-event girl dropped though I did pull 2 Epic Pachinko girls since then 

I was beginning to wonder that as well.  It appears that using the 10X epic pachinko to get extra girls does cut down on the rate you get them with the "new player bonus".  And by New player bonus I mean the fact the drop rates don't suck as hard until you get to so many girls.

I fought with edwarda in the hope of recruiting bonny to my harem for about a week or more, the only thing I got in all these days of battling was recruiting eugenie and this already has a few days.

sorry for my bad english, i used google translator.

On 10/18/2017 at 11:58 PM, Mattress said:

Just to be sure: The girl take in the epic pachinko doesn't compromise the troll's drop rate, right? (Same for the final rewards like Abrael)

Only boss girls should reset your chance of getting one since the new system increases your chance of getting one from a boss the more times you fight a boss without getting a boss girl so getting event ones,ones only available to epic pachinko or free ones from the story do not effect it.

41 minutes ago, natstar said:

Only boss girls should reset your chance of getting one since the new system increases your chance of getting one from a boss the more times you fight a boss without getting a boss girl so getting event ones,ones only available to epic pachinko or free ones from the story do not effect it.

People keep saying this a if it is definitive, but where is any of this said?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DREW77 said:

People keep saying this a if it is definitive, but where is any of this said?

I confirm that.

Note that getting a regular boss girl either the normal way (by fighting) either by Epic Pachinko results in a reset of the counter.

There is no reset if you

• drop an event girl (by fighting boss or using pachinko;
  • get a world girl.
On 19/10/2017 at 7:56 PM, BananaJoy said:

pachinko has nothing to do with drop rate

Actually it can have, as explained above.

12 hours ago, Silver666 said:

Is it possible that in 17 days, with an average of 60-70 games per day, I can't drop a girl from gruntt?

Yes it's very possible. Don't panic. Just keep trying. Sooner or later you will drop them :)

4 minutes ago, Tristelune said:

I confirm that.

Note that getting a regular boss girl either the normal way (by fighting) either by Epic Pachinko results in a reset of the counter.

There is no reset if you

• drop an event girl (by fighting boss or using pachinko;
  • get a world girl.

Actually it can have, as explained above.

Yes it's very possible. Don't panic. Just keep trying. Sooner or later you will drop them :)

Everyone seems to be having problems with Gruntt, could there be an issue with him?  Frankly he is all I've been attacking the 37 days beyond event girls...has anyone gotten someone from Gruntt recently?

Just now, Sadie said:

Everyone seems to be having problems with Gruntt, could there be an issue with him?  Frankly he is all I've been attacking the 37 days beyond event girls...has anyone gotten someone from Gruntt recently?

No. It's just a cognitive bias (which starts to transform into an internet legend)

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Sadie said:

They're not quest items you have to farm them if you're not lucky dark lord has a higher drop rate since when you fight him you have less girls so higher chance to drop when i fought grunt i got a girl on my first and third time fighting him and i had already had the third girl before fighting him since i got her from epic pachinko.

Hy.

More than 1 month fighting with bosses a day at least 50 fights , and i didn't won any girl. My Last was at the begining of The Hamelion Town (More than 1 month. ~ Week ago i finished Plain of Ritual (first 2 capture) 3rd. is coming soon. It's overall ~ 1500 battle with bosses , and no girl.
Before the update ~ 1 month ago,  i get 1 girl in max 2 week . So now it's broken .... drop rate like ~0%. >:(>:(>:(.

2 hours ago, Sergeant said:

Hy.

More than 1 month fighting with bosses a day at least 50 fights , and i didn't won any girl. My Last was at the begining of The Hamelion Town (More than 1 month. ~ Week ago i finished Plain of Ritual (first 2 capture) 3rd. is coming soon. It's overall ~ 1500 battle with bosses , and no girl.
Before the update ~ 1 month ago,  i get 1 girl in max 2 week . So now it's broken .... drop rate like ~0%. >:(>:(>:(.

I finally got Kimie on my first battle yesterday, thought she was the event girl at first! Have to keep battling for her though.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been doing the boss fights to try and get the girls unlocked, I spend 60 plus a day for the battle energy, I'm currently capped at 20 so I can get 10 fights in each time. I do this about 3-4 times each day, I should have gotten at least 1 girl from the forest area but haven't got any yet. The rate at which the girls drop seem to be garbage

Again I do on avg between 30-40 fights a day, actual fights.

I also didn't get any girl from Grunt. I fought him around 40 times a day, almost 7 days a week, from first stage to the last and didn't get any girl. 

I did a similar routine with all the worlds. got the 3 girls from Gems world, 3 girls from ninja world, 1 girl from Juy Sea and 1 girl from Admitance of the dead. By the way, I'm not counting with the history and event girls. Just non event boss drops. 

Right now I'm at the second stage of Magic Forest but I'm still fighting in the admitance to get Kelina.

So, if you have enough Koban for a x10 epic pachinko, the trick should be to wait for a boss girl to drop before using it, so it doesn't mess up with your chances?

And, if you leave behind a boss and start fighting the boss from another map, you carry the chances from the previous map or they reset whenever you change the boss you're consistently fighting?

35 minutes ago, Tenou said:

So, if you have enough Koban for a x10 epic pachinko, the trick should be to wait for a boss girl to drop before using it, so it doesn't mess up with your chances?

And, if you leave behind a boss and start fighting the boss from another map, you carry the chances from the previous map or they reset whenever you change the boss you're consistently fighting?

no tenou, all bosses girls in the game that you can get by dropping are included in epic pachinko, getting one to drop removes her and your chance to get the  event girls goes up

I am wondering if there is a bug with the last girl on Ninja Spy. Every Girl I've gotten so far has been a few days of farming ~40-80 battles a day, but she hasnt been for a week. However, I finally had to switch to Gruntt for the next Kingdom and handmaiden dropped quickly, so it isn't per boss, then, it's counting all bosses? I guess that might explain it...

I'm just not sure if this specific girl is bugged. Pretty sure it's the girl you do the story quest with (not Jennie, the other blond)