Where is the in-game support tool?

Asriel God

Hi, pals!

I had some problems with my account because it was hacked. After asking for a solution, the support team told me they would ban my account until I change my password to force a logout in all the devices, and once it have been done, I need to write the in-game support tool for have an unban ("All answers need to be provided in the in-game support tool."). Then, where is the in-game support tool or how I can access if I can't login in my account?

Thank you! :)

Captura.JPG

The in game support tool is in Settings - Support. But you need to log in the game to access it and you won't be able to do that while your account is banned. So I guess that's a sentence that get automatically added and doesn't apply to your situation. How did you communicate with them to tell that your account had been hacked? You weren't able to enter the game, right?

I contact to the support team in-game before they made this preventive ban. I changed my password, but the ban remains. I mean, it is not a ban for doint something wrong (I asked some days ago for ban and unban my account in order to forca a logout in all the connected devices, and this is quite similar), so I don't know how to communicate now  with the support team if they mailed me with a do-not-reply mail account hahaha!