22 minutes ago, Kenochi said:

Aw, I see. too bad, I don't know how to do that so-called "in-game Support Ticket". I really want to change our leader. but can i join your club? I'm willing to leave my current club, i have two accounts. If I leave my club, does my current contributions get back to zero?

You're certainly welcome to join our club!  However, as I'll need to remove an inactive member to make room for you, I'll limit you (at least for now) to a single account... presuming that you meant that you have 2 accounts in-game.  If you want to leave your second account in your current Club in the hopes that you can have a leadership change, I understand and am alright with that.

Feel free to choose whichever account you wish- levels don't matter to us- but I'd hope that it's your "main," "favorite" or at least the account on which you're most active.  If you decide to "switch" them later, we can do that, too.

If your username in-game is different than the forum name you're using, or the one pictured below, please let me know here so that I can accept the correct account.

Yes, your Club contributions (not already-earned CC girl shards, though!) would drop to zero for our Club.  They would also drop to zero for your current Club if you chose to rejoin later.  That's not an issue for me- I trust you'll contribute for us as you've been doing where you're at.

15 minutes ago, Kenochi said:

I'm waiting for the next contest for champions by the way. as soon as i get kumiko, i'm joining your club. I just need 15 shards

image.thumb.png.dae77e37860563f8a2aa9f983fb9545b.png

No worries, keep working on Kumiko.  I don't expect to be completely full before you've gotten the last x15 on her, but if we start running out of room in the Club I'll let you know here.

We still have a good number of members working on Kumiko; probably 1/3 of us have a good chance to obtain Mika this month.

Just so you know, the CC is the same for everybody in the Club in terms of CC level & poses.  Each player still challenges whichever girl they're currently working on, though- so at the same time, some of us may be facing Mika & others facing Kumiko.  Shards are awarded for whichever girl the player is working on, not the whole Club.

In other words, if you joined us before you finish Kumiko, you'll still be at your same shard level (85/100) for Kumiko with us (so you won't lose progress).  But quitting a Club imposes a 24hr. cooldown for you, the player, to wait before joining another Club... so I understand you not wanting to miss out on a contest.

Things have changed (I think) with what happens if a player quits a Club in the middle of an active CC in which they've participated so again, I understand if you want to wait to finish the current challenge or until you've gotten Kumiko.  I'm not really sure how that goes now, so better for you to be safe than sorry.

Hope all of this helps!  Good luck meanwhile!!!

• Hearts 1

2 hours ago, Hastur said:

You're certainly welcome to join our club!  However, as I'll need to remove an inactive member to make room for you, I'll limit you (at least for now) to a single account... presuming that you meant that you have 2 accounts in-game.  If you want to leave your second account in your current Club in the hopes that you can have a leadership change, I understand and am alright with that.

Feel free to choose whichever account you wish- levels don't matter to us- but I'd hope that it's your "main," "favorite" or at least the account on which you're most active.  If you decide to "switch" them later, we can do that, too.

If your username in-game is different than the forum name you're using, or the one pictured below, please let me know here so that I can accept the correct account.

Yes, your Club contributions (not already-earned CC girl shards, though!) would drop to zero for our Club.  They would also drop to zero for your current Club if you chose to rejoin later.  That's not an issue for me- I trust you'll contribute for us as you've been doing where you're at.

No worries, keep working on Kumiko.  I don't expect to be completely full before you've gotten the last x15 on her, but if we start running out of room in the Club I'll let you know here.

We still have a good number of members working on Kumiko; probably 1/3 of us have a good chance to obtain Mika this month.

Just so you know, the CC is the same for everybody in the Club in terms of CC level & poses.  Each player still challenges whichever girl they're currently working on, though- so at the same time, some of us may be facing Mika & others facing Kumiko.  Shards are awarded for whichever girl the player is working on, not the whole Club.

In other words, if you joined us before you finish Kumiko, you'll still be at your same shard level (85/100) for Kumiko with us (so you won't lose progress).  But quitting a Club imposes a 24hr. cooldown for you, the player, to wait before joining another Club... so I understand you not wanting to miss out on a contest.

Things have changed (I think) with what happens if a player quits a Club in the middle of an active CC in which they've participated so again, I understand if you want to wait to finish the current challenge or until you've gotten Kumiko.  I'm not really sure how that goes now, so better for you to be safe than sorry.

Hope all of this helps!  Good luck meanwhile!!!

Thanks for understanding by the way. If I happen to get Kumiko today, I'll be joining you right away.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kenochi said:

Hello, I've placed my request to join your club. please accept, hehe.

Hello!  I don't see any current requests- maybe something went wrong or there's an imposter Club?

We're ID# 3250 on HentaiHeroes.com so make sure that's where you requested membership.  You're in as soon as I see you!

Edited by Hastur
clarification
  • Hearts 1

4 minutes ago, Rick.Master said:

Hwy, do you have room for1 more?

Wefinally got to99%on Chad Champion. It has taken forever.I want togetoutof that placewhenitreaches 100.

I can certainly make room for you!  Apply in-game when you're ready.  Looking forward to seeing your request!

2 minutes ago, Antonym said:

As above, homeless for the next 24 hours.

Any fully-maxed club interested in a very active lvl 457 with 926 girls?

We'd be happy to make a home for you & other members as best we can.  Your situation is awful & I'm very sorry for all of you!  We're fully maxed, can take a handful immediately (I'll boot inactives 1:1 pending requests).

Hopefully you'd find a permanent home with us but if not, maybe we can give you a little shelter from the storm.

23 minutes ago, Hastur said:

Hopefully you'd find a permanent home with us but if not, maybe we can give you a little shelter from the storm.

Thanks.  I'm looking for a permanent home, and really don't care at all about club ranking so long as it's maxed.  But I want to see what my former teammates are going to do, and I can't do anything for another 21 hours anyway.

And anyone who quotes Dylan is OK by me.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Antonym said:

Thanks.  I'm looking for a permanent home, and really don't care at all about club ranking so long as it's maxed.  But I want to see what my former teammates are going to do, and I can't do anything for another 21 hours anyway.

And anyone who quotes Dylan is OK by me.

Totally understood & TYVM!  Take your time, sort out & choose your best options.  I'll keep as many spots reserved for you & your clubmates as possible.  Feel free to direct any of them to this topic if you wish (so that I don't blow up yours!).

I'll be offline for a few hours from now but will keep checking back as time permits.  Best of luck to you!

@Antonym @Redbeard @_azeaze @dave9

It seems you're more active on Discord than these forums, but I wanted to offer a place here that might offer a little privacy in case you wished to discuss anything regarding our Club.

I've sent each of you invitations to our Club Forum section should you wish to discuss your circumstances.

You've already seem some Blue Ballers in your thread.  Our members are outraged at what happened to all of you & willing to take as many as possible- in-game, where it counts.

38 minutes ago, freetovfrank said:

I looking for new club too. Level 450 and 651 girls. Active every day

https://www.hentaiheroes.com/hero/1118203/profile.html

We'd be happy to have you in our Club.

Capture_ClubID14.thumb.PNG.c043c02ca10b180de77ccb5d22acfb53.PNG

EDIT: We can make room for ~6-8 active members by releasing some of our inactive ones.

Edited by Hastur
additional info

16 hours ago, Hastur said:

Hello!  I don't see any current requests- maybe something went wrong or there's an imposter Club?

We're ID# 3250 on HentaiHeroes.com so make sure that's where you requested membership.  You're in as soon as I see you!

Aw, I see. I'll send another request. Thank you.

Hastur - Thanks for your interest.  We are slowly gathering on Discord - "slowly" because this happened with no warning at all from the former leader. We actually thought we had it worked out.

One question, which I know you mentioned above but I need to verify: you can accommodate 6 or 7 new members, correct? It may not wind up being that many, but several of us would like to stick together.

20 minutes ago, Antonym said:

Hastur - Thanks for your interest.  We are slowly gathering on Discord - "slowly" because this happened with no warning at all from the former leader. We actually thought we had it worked out.

One question, which I know you mentioned above but I need to verify: you can accommodate 6 or 7 new members, correct? It may not wind up being that many, but several of us would like to stick together.

Correct.  I can possibly do more.  If you have a "magic number" that works for you, let me know as soon as you can & I'll post back letting you know what I can work out.

EDIT:  6 is easy right away.  Probably 7, maybe 8, pending others' interests above/awaiting cooldown/etc.  I have a couple of casual members "on the fence" that haven't logged in for ~2 weeks that I'd like to give a chance to return but that gets us to 9-10 if you need spots to keep people together.

Edited by Hastur
additional info