Ideas Main

We are always told that this is a heavy RNG game (especially regarding girls drops) so I find rather logical that the rewards in contests are RNG too. Although increasing the chances of better prizes for top positions in contests would be fair.

• Like 1

On 7/11/2018 at 11:32 PM, AndresFCM400 said:

Suggestion: You only can see your harem girls and not the locked ones too.

It's just a detail, but for me it's pretty boring to see girls that i will never get or that are locked forever.

Then, i prefer to see only my unlocked girls in the harem.

And also, thanks for creating such a nice graphic and enjoyable hentai game. :)

Yeah if you can't get them ever it jut teasing

6 hours ago, jacktim said:

When will the next part of the story come out i want to see more 

this:

On 15.7.2018 at 1:24 PM, Habi said:

i'm totally against that idea. it would completely ruin the pvp balance!

Habi you do understand the game is not all about PVP, with out story content the bulk of people will leave to find a story driven erotic style game, then this one will falter, so while you enjoy PVP some of us enjoy the story line, and them cutting it off in the middle of a chapter is very disheartening. As they could have finished the college and then put a hold on. 

On 2018-07-12 at 9:51 PM, jelom said:

We are always told that this is a heavy RNG game (especially regarding girls drops) so I find rather logical that the rewards in contests are RNG too. Although increasing the chances of better prizes for top positions in contests would be fair.

Agreed, I think everyone who's putting a lot of effort & time in ranking should have a chance at winning Legendary equipment, even if they end up on 10th place just because some are spending Kobans like crazy to get to the very top.

Then I agree that top players (1-4) should have an increased chance of winning these equipment.
Then again, I guess the RNG of unexpected drops/wins is what makes this game fun to play to begin with.

Cheers

I suggest that you have fewer events, and instead fokus more on furthering the storyline. I have been stuck on the academy for ages, waiting for the next place to open. I do not mean to stop all events but to cut down, so you have more time to work on the main part of the game. I also concur with what someone else said. That when you have come as far as possible, as i have. It would be nice if there would be some way to use my energy. As it is now, we that have reach the end so far, really just have half a game. And not even that.

My idea is as levels increase so could the level of combativity instead of being locked at 20 same with energy.

the combativity recharge should be back to 10 minutes or less instead of the 30 minutes which is silly

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My suggestion is to make a level based mini game with limited lives that you can play as much as you want with minor rewards getting more as you pass more levels and when lives reach 0 game over with a reward for the highest level reached.

The following is a few aspects the game should contain:

• The mini game should not take more than 5 min to complete on average with no power ups(for an average payer).
  • There should be a option to spend a few Kobans (no more than 20 per game) to power up in game.
  • The mini games should reset after each game over, losing any power ups found in a previous run (Power ups bought should last at least 5 games to insure value of the purchase).
  • The game should reward players for improving their skills.
  • This game play difficulty should not be influenced by any gear or player level only by player skill and power ups.
  • Buying power ups should not me necessary to reach later levels, but instead just make it easier to reach those levels.
  • Power ups may be found in game if you reach later levels or as a lucky drop in game.
  • A few game types that would work as a mini game is tower defense,  platformer (like old mario games), or a game of the same type as Skyforce Reloaded on a mobile or Space Impact on those very old colorless Nokia phones (I don't know what you call this genre of games, but I hope this gives a good idea)

Rewards of this game should be a little bit different than the other rewards already featured in game.

• 10 Money per level passed (This amount can be scaled up with player level or the amount of money earned per level passed can increase e.g. lvl1-10, lvl2-15, lvl3-20 for a total of 45 for the game if you reach level 3).
  • Now the main reason I thought of the mini games is this reward: A permanent increase to a random girl in your harem's money per hour, this reward should be obtained when reaching a certain level e.g. level 5,10,15. (the amount for the 1st benchmark should be at least 2 money per hour increase. This may be scaled up, but in doing that it may cause players to earn to much money. This level must be reachable without power ups) .

With this suggestion I aim to add 2 things to the game that I feel it lacks:

1.  I want to be able to increase my harem's income gradually and not be capped by the affection level.
  2. I want to be able to play the game for longer periods of time on end without being capped by recharging times.

Thank you for reading this long post, if you have any ideas for improvements please let me know.

• Like 1

I've got couple of ideas.............don't know if someone has already said something along the same lines, but here they are:

1) creation of a guild: guild vs guild matches ( either weekly or daily)

2) increase in energy and combativity caps

3) decrease in the duration for its replenishing

• Thanks 1

On 2018-07-27 at 3:04 AM, Kalion said:

My idea is as levels increase so could the level of combativity instead of being locked at 20 same with energy.

the combativity recharge should be back to 10 minutes or less instead of the 30 minutes which is silly

Indeed & agreed, should definitely increase with level.
Recharge time could be decreased to 20 min, anything below that's just exaggerated.
So 3 Boss battles per hour, increased tries to get event girls, thereby no need for increased girl drop rate.
This should be the ultimate solution to the trouble.

Cheers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Bear with my edition skills please. But, two ideas I had: 

• In the Harem Page, add the Income/h information.  I know it does not represent reality since some girls fill the bar in less or more than an hour, but  I think it'd help give the player an estimate of the income he currently has.

Harem.png.3e2ba4fb00ccf9c99361b55449158d32.png

• In the Tower of Fame:  I thought of a different way to display info. I don't know about others but I usually enter and switch in all categories to see where I'm standing. Perhaps it would be nice to have a different first view of the status and then if the player wants, click any category and display the current table with scores and everything. I also put the reward in the picture but it could be replaced with the pop up that appears when you hover the mouse on rewards.ToF.thumb.png.21a0b8b6873afcb7b7b9dc5f4f1b54e3.png
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, piturro said:

Bear with my edition skills please. But, two ideas I had: 

• In the Harem Page, add the Income/h information.  I know it does not represent reality since some girls fill the bar in less or more than an hour, but  I think it'd help give the player an estimate of the income he currently has.

Harem.png.3e2ba4fb00ccf9c99361b55449158d32.png

• In the Tower of Fame:  I thought of a different way to display info. I don't know about others but I usually enter and switch in all categories to see where I'm standing. Perhaps it would be nice to have a different first view of the status and then if the player wants, click any category and display the current table with scores and everything. I also put the reward in the picture but it could be replaced with the pop up that appears when you hover the mouse on rewards.ToF.thumb.png.21a0b8b6873afcb7b7b9dc5f4f1b54e3.png

especially the 2nd one is brilliant imo. let's hope the devs see this.

FAQ Section

I think it would be helpful for players (new and existing alike) to have a FAQ section that describes the "not so obvious" actions/events in Hentai Heroes, e.g. why do I have sometimes a blue button that allows free collection of money?

12 minutes ago, Spock said:

FAQ Section

I think it would be helpful for players (new and existing alike) to have a FAQ section that describes the "not so obvious" actions/events in Hentai Heroes, e.g. why do I have sometimes a blue button that allows free collection of money?

Are you aware that Chthugha has a FAQ in the Q&A section of the forum? That specific one isn't there, but it does solve some issues (when people check to see if one exists).

On ‎26‎.‎08‎.‎2018 at 12:37 PM, GeorgeMTO said:

Are you aware that Chthugha has a FAQ in the Q&A section of the forum? That specific one isn't there, but it does solve some issues (when people check to see if one exists).

Hello GeorgeMTO,

I was not aware of it - perhaps I should have looked more closely… Anyways, could you include a link to that FAQ on the main page or in the drop-down menu?

42 minutes ago, Spock said:

Hello GeorgeMTO,

I was not aware of it - perhaps I should have looked more closely… Anyways, could you include a link to that FAQ on the main page or in the drop-down menu?

c'mon try to activate your brain. george already pointed you there. it's not that hard to find. i even highlighted it for you in the below quote:

On 26.8.2018 at 12:37 PM, GeorgeMTO said:

i can give you another hint: it even is the first thread in that section named "(Frequently Asked) Questions + Answers"

Edited by Habi

1 hour ago, Spock said:

Hello GeorgeMTO,

I'm just a forum mod. I have no interaction with the backend code of the server as I don't work for Kinkoid. The FAQ is more for people who use the forum to come ask questions, as it's a bit too extensive to have appear in the game itself.

And with that, lets end this topic and return this thread to being about ideas. I just wanted to point out there was something which already fills most of the need for something you requested.

Hiyo, here are some random ideas for the arena. In all honesty, they'd be long term development, because none of them would be simple to implement. I'm not particularly beholden to any of them, but I think they might be worthwhile to mention.

1. Instead of having the girls each have three primary stats and the rest derivative, have eight: Hardcore, hardcore defense, charm, charm defense, know-how, know-how defense, endurance and harmony. This would allow girls to have distinctive roles, like a tank, a glass cannon, etc. With the mass number of girls, there's already girls with the exact same stats and favorite position. Of course, with the combat formulas now, there's not much need for three attack stats... which goes into:

2. Have the stat used for attack be the stat associated with the one the judge calls out. The judge's current effect is quite minimal and it's usually just better to go with girls with your same stat. It gets kinda boring using the same girls for everything, so it'd be nice if the judges actually do make you vary things up in the "planning stage" of the arena. Speaking of making planning more important...

3. Have character variations affect combat. Right now, there's no reason to benefit to Arcana if you boost Loving Arcana. There's two ways I'd test to see if I could change that. The easier idea would be to have a small percentage of the stats of the other variations be added to a girl's stats if you choose to use her in the arena. The idea that I think could add more to the game play experience, however, is if a girl could swap variations in battle. The way I can see this working is that when you choose a girl to be in the alpha/beta/omega role on your team that choice would fill up all four "subslots" of the role: the main one being a "starting," the others being "against hardcore," "against charm" and "against know-how." If you choose, you can then change one of the lesser three subslots to a different variation. In battle, whenever you have an orgasm, the girl will swap to a variation that corresponds to the opponent's alpha (note that the alpha can switch on the opponent's orgasm, so there can theoretically be many swaps.). Of course, there's one issue...

4. Stop only having linear stat growth. As it is now, the best girls will always be the best girls, and the difference will only grow at higher levels. I'd rather see something like:5b870abc3bace_growthcurves.png.04daa9987205194b309247ef093d5c32.png

(For this image I imagined common, rare and epic starting off linear, but common eventually switching to convex parabolic growth and epic swapping to concave parabolic. Legendary is arctan growth.) The main idea is that every rarity will have the best stats at one point (common: low levels; rare: early middle levels; epic: later middle; legendary: later levels), but at the highest level, the stats would all be comparable. Essentially, the end game reward would be that you can use whatever girl you want and be competitive (provided of course that that role was supposed to be her specialty.). Once your favorite girl is outclassed, you won't have to bench her forever, just until you reach the highest level. (The issue is, of course, choosing good curve formulas, which also needs a well defined "final level." Raising the level cap again would mean you have to redo all the growth curves.)

8 hours ago, gnome said:

Hiyo, here are some random ideas for the arena. In all honesty, they'd be long term development, because none of them would be simple to implement. I'm not particularly beholden to any of them, but I think they might be worthwhile to mention.

4. Stop only having linear stat growth. As it is now, the best girls will always be the best girls, and the difference will only grow at higher levels. I'd rather see something like:5b870abc3bace_growthcurves.png.04daa9987205194b309247ef093d5c32.png

(For this image I imagined common, rare and epic starting off linear, but common eventually switching to convex parabolic growth and epic swapping to concave parabolic. Legendary is arctan growth.) The main idea is that every rarity will have the best stats at one point (common: low levels; rare: early middle levels; epic: later middle; legendary: later levels), but at the highest level, the stats would all be comparable. Essentially, the end game reward would be that you can use whatever girl you want and be competitive (provided of course that that role was supposed to be her specialty.). Once your favorite girl is outclassed, you won't have to bench her forever, just until you reach the highest level. (The issue is, of course, choosing good curve formulas, which also needs a well defined "final level." Raising the level cap again would mean you have to redo all the growth curves.)

why shall legendary girls that cost 10 times as much to upgrade have the same strength as common girls? they aren't even 2 times as strong right now, in terms of money/strength it already is a disadvantage. this is a really bad idea.