How high can your Ego go?

DREW77

How high is your Ego? And so fitting that is the word to describe it LOL!

A little while ago I kept having to fight the same high ego guy over and over and I bought lots of stats in my specialty to beat him...

And then since I had some excess cash, I kept pumping it in to see how expensive it got and how high I could go (Yes, I had run out of girls to buy gifts for, well, except Bunny).

So I got to 40k ego or so (about 7k per stat pt now), and then just got two more legendary items in Epic Pachinko 10 play, now I'm at 51k!

Then I was bored watching some shows and clicking high levels in Tower of Fame, and found a level 115 guy with 61k Ego, who is also using four boosters! And I thought I was kinda crazy.

huh, another one 74k ego and four boosters!

Hmmm in fact all of the top 5 players are over 50k Ego, and three are using full boosters.

You get the same money/prize for fighting the person with the lowest ego since ego is just health not tower of fame ranking you have a few people on the 1st page ranking of tower of fame with low ego since they stopped playing at level 40 cap so no need to use boosters until you're level 400 no limit for ego exists unlike crit so long as you keep increasing your stats it will keep going up with level cap of 400 it will go to about 250k+ with gear and no boosters

1 hour ago, natstar said:

You get the same money/prize for fighting the person with the lowest ego since ego is just health not tower of fame ranking you have a few people on the 1st page ranking of tower of fame with low ego since they stopped playing at level 40 cap so no need to use boosters until you're level 400 no limit for ego exists unlike crit so long as you keep increasing your stats it will keep going up with level cap of 400 it will go to about 250k+ with gear and no boosters

good to know

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, ninjamonkey1 said:

How do you keep your ego up? what do you have to do to make your ego rise?

By using equipment matching your expert makes biggest difference like endurance and thus ego 

And of course there is  also boosters that can give you more 

long story short , leveling up  (both you and your battle girls ) + getting new and improved  items along the way contributes to you ego rising 

Edited by Redouche

13 hours ago, ninjamonkey1 said:

How do you keep your ego up? what do you have to do to make your ego rise?

You can also 'buy stats' in the market by clicking the blue plus next to your expertise. Watch it go up and your endurance go up, and ego is directly related to endurance. 

i had max mainstat until lvl 111. every upgrade now costs about 20k and the cost rises by 6 every time. so 1 mil cash per lvl. since i got 3 girls within 3 days and with red battler and ankyo new scenes i don't have spare cash left for increasing my stat currently. i think with lvl 400 with max stats from market, good gear and maxed girls one can reach 250-300k ego. but thats just a guesstimation.

i have about 76k ego atm. to answer your question in the way you want: in the quest "meet the world's biggest ego man" i just have to look in the mirror. :-D

Edited by Habi

15 hours ago, Redouche said:

long story short , leveling up  (both you and your battle girls ) + getting new and improved  items along the way contributes to you ego rising 

you forgot an option: maxing your mainstst in the market is by far the best boost for dmg and ego. but it is also by far the most expensive one once you reach a certain lvl.

Edited by Habi

• 3 months later...
On 28.10.2017 at 10:31 AM, Habi said:

you forgot an option: maxing your mainstst in the market is by far the best boost for dmg and ego. but it is also by far the most expensive one once you reach a certain lvl.

I agree, but there is at limit to leveling your mainstat: at lv32 I hit the limit, it is displayed "MAXED"... haha, I thought that only crit is limited.

At lv33 I could level the stat a bit more... about 18 times "+"-button, until it got gray again and "MAXED" displayed again... next lv the same... so I keep pushing to the new limit at every level.

Well, I´m new, maybe everyone knew that already?!

1 hour ago, The Real Max Power said:

I agree, but there is at limit to leveling your mainstat: at lv32 I hit the limit, it is displayed "MAXED"... haha, I thought that only crit is limited.

At lv33 I could level the stat a bit more... about 18 times "+"-button, until it got gray again and "MAXED" displayed again... next lv the same... so I keep pushing to the new limit at every level.

Well, I´m new, maybe everyone knew that already?!

Back when that post was made in October of 2017 last year it was not as easy to reach the max of stats before they limited it for lower levels i know because at level 15 i had maxed my crit at 25% by putting points in charm,hardcore and know how all 3 increase your crit i had some nice items from pachinko as well but on my second account i did not max my crit out until just after level 40.

mmm i have 59k's ego no bossters, but is for the update of stats with money and epic pre-pach equipment, the harem girls (have 44 in lvl 163)  only give 4k's ego. Is the update money of stats the best way for increment ego (i pay 2650 for 2 points stat actualy.

Edited by saberbholt