More affection items

waynoinsano

With how many new girls being released each month the current amount of affection items is insufficient. 2-3 purple every 8 hours just isn't cutting it anymore. A few months ago I had every girl maxed with a large bank of gifts leftover but now I have 26 girls to upgrade.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I agree with this. Upscaling the rewards inside the 3 new guild champions seems like the obvious opportunity.

Not to mention the Mythic girls are black holes that swallow all affection items leaving nothing left for the other girls.

Something like +1 affection item reward every 5th fights, or +1 every 10th fight would be incredible.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

This, and of course rectifying the big missed opportunity for future Kinky Cumpetition events. Change the Rare items to Epic ones, at the very least. Maybe increase the Legendary items' drop rate to something a little better than 0.smth as well. It's been suggested and mentioned multiple times already, but it can't be stressed enough. A huge and ever-increasing deficit won't get fixed by giving us barely noticeable improvements. The adjustment needs to be much bigger.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, waynoinsano said:

I have 26 girls to upgrade

Think that you are on the "lucky side", i have at least 76 girls waiting their turn XD. Also i'm pretty sure there are many people with more girls waiting than me, but as you can see KK is currently working on this (example the recent new event) so we just have to wait :) 

• Like 1

I have 500 girls maxed and I'm rebuilding my inventory on affection items. I couldn't have done this if KK had placed even one of the Mythic girl contests on my days off when I could have made a run for them. So while I was not happy when all three of the Mythic Girl events occurred when I was working double shifts I am overjoyed by their saving me the affection items so my entire harem could reap the rewards.

• Haha 1

Frankly, I don't understand why they don't implement the most obvious (IMHO) solution: reworking the rewards in Places of Power. For example, we actually have two types of Places of Power that, albeit in different quantities, both deal money or champion tickets, and this, given that, as far as I know, very few players complain that they lack champions tickets, IMHO is simply absurd. Moreover, all temporary Places of power deal ymens in alternative to another reward, an given that exactly the three standard Places of Power have changed the "money situation" (making so that the majority of money in the game is made by reselling unused equipment obtained through the use of x10 Great Pachinko Orbs), obtaining money half the times a temporary Place of Power is discharged is nearly worthless. A reworking of those rewards dealing books and gifts IMHO would be an almost ideal solution to the problem.

Or maybe, in truth, knowing the devs, I know all too well why they don't implement that solution (or, maybe better said, simply a solution). It is a fact that this is not the first time that people complains about the scarcity of books and gifts in the game, especially after having reached a certain point: if my colander memory serves me right, I read posts about this matter already a couple years ago. This makes me prone to think that the lack of a solution to the problem is a precise devs design, to bound players to spend kobans in market refreshes (count also that a voice giving points for that action was added in a daily contest). The fact that, in recent times, first, even players that didn't upgrade their standard Places of Power received (given time) a fair amount of Mythic x1 Orbs, and afterwards, everyone got nearly flooded of Epic x1 Orbs (thus increasing quite a bit the speed at which Pachinko girls are obtained), without a solution to the books/gifts problem, made in me the aforementioned thinking stronger. So, my main fear is that the problem won't ever get a solution because that is against (or, at least, not in) the devs plans, and, should an effective solution ever take place, the timing will be biblical.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Observer_X said:

Frankly, I don't understand why they don't implement the most obvious (IMHO) solution: reworking the rewards in Places of Power. For example, we actually have two types of Places of Power that, albeit in different quantities, both deal money or champion tickets, and this, given that, as far as I know, very few players complain that they lack champions tickets, IMHO is simply absurd. Moreover, all temporary Places of power deal ymens in alternative to another reward, an given that exactly the three standard Places of Power have changed the "money situation" (making so that the majority of money in the game is made by reselling unused equipment obtained through the use of x10 Great Pachinko Orbs), obtaining money half the times a temporary Place of Power is discharged is nearly worthless. A reworking of those rewards dealing books and gifts IMHO would be an almost ideal solution to the problem.

Or maybe, in truth, knowing the devs, I know all too well why they don't implement that solution (or, maybe better said, simply a solution). It is a fact that this is not the first time that people complains about the scarcity of books and gifts in the game, especially after having reached a certain point: if my colander memory serves me right, I read posts about this matter already a couple years ago. This makes me prone to think that the lack of a solution to the problem is a precise devs design, to bound players to spend kobans in market refreshes (count also that a voice giving points for that action was added in a daily contest). The fact that, in recent times, first, even players that didn't upgrade their standard Places of Power received (given time) a fair amount of Mythic x1 Orbs, and afterwards, everyone got nearly flooded of Epic x1 Orbs (thus increasing quite a bit the speed at which Pachinko girls are obtained), without a solution to the books/gifts problem, made in me the aforementioned thinking stronger. So, my main fear is that the problem won't ever get a solution because that is against (or, at least, not in) the devs plans, and, should an effective solution ever take place, the timing will be biblical.

I think you're blaming on greed or malice that which is better explained by... well, you know how the sentence goes on, I don't want to call the devs names.

Incresing the EPx1 orbs to increase the influx of girls to then have a scarcity of books and affection items to make people do more market refreshes is a very convoluted (and non-working) way to get people to use kobans. It would be a lot more easy to just not have those orbs and have people use kobans on getting the girls.

1 hour ago, Kenrae said:

Incresing the EPx1 orbs to increase the influx of girls to then have a scarcity of books and affection items to make people do more market refreshes is a very convoluted (and non-working) way to get people to use kobans. It would be a lot more easy to just not have those orbs and have people use kobans on getting the girls.

Did you took into account the frustration factor? IMHO is much more frustrating to have a girl and not be able to upgrade her (to not talk about the fact that more unupgraded girls in the harem cause the organization of champion girls teams to be more difficult) than to have to wait to obtain a desired girl.

8 hours ago, Observer_X said:

Did you took into account the frustration factor? IMHO is much more frustrating to have a girl and not be able to upgrade her (to not talk about the fact that more unupgraded girls in the harem cause the organization of champion girls teams to be more difficult) than to have to wait to obtain a desired girl.

Maybe it's more frustrating to you, but you shouldn't generalize, most people are not that patient about getting the girls.

They made a business mistake in giving so many mythic and epic orbs, negating the need to use so many kobans on boosters and getting the girls, and now they're trying to fix it. Clunkily.

Besides, doing a market refresh is very cheap, 42 kobans. Compare that to getting a girl in the Epic Pachinko, 5200 kobans, something that people don't need to do anymore nowadays.

Edited by Kenrae

14 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Maybe it's more frustrating to you, but you shouldn't generalize, most people are not that patient about getting the girls.

I didn't intend to generalize, simply i disagree about that "most" (given the lacking of items to upgrade girls).

14 hours ago, Kenrae said:

They made a business mistake in giving so many mythic and epic orbs, negating the need to use so many kobans on boosters and getting the girls, and now they're trying to fix it. Clunkily.

Besides, doing a market refresh is very cheap, 42 kobans. Compare that to getting a girl in the Epic Pachinko, 5200 kobans, something that people don't need to do anymore nowadays.

Also, my point was about the fact that the situation forces the need to spend kobans to upgrade girls, and  point. How much kobans, that didn't matter.