Sell All option for Monthly Card

Valgo

Would be great if your monthly card have the option for the Market where you can sell all your item particularly equipment with a single click.

After today legendary contest and selling off all my equipment to compete on it, it would take a golden hand to even try fap.

• Thanks 1

Some players ask this option. With a confirmation, It's could be cool. (Are you sure that you want sell all your items ?) I haven't many items but some peoples got many..

Blaa said : "damn, what have I done?

image.png.541f209f230a0d40e9c870b5bb872124.png

only needed around 20 minutes to scroll to the bottom; that really needs a fix."

Edited by Obonplaisir
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Sounds awful. Please never implement this completely ridiculous suggestion

Maybe for you, not for me. When you have thousand of equipment you don't even use clutter your inventory, is a total hassle to spam clicking Sell just to sell all of it.

You might be masochist enjoy clicking Sell button for thousands of time, but definitely not me.

Guys, you're missing the point. When you're talking about the button to sell all your equipment it means that it will also sell the equipment that you need. If you don't keep other sets of equipment in your inventory - that's great, but other players do. And for them losing those sets of equipment with a click of one button isn't a great prospect. And yeah, we all have this problem and this clicker game is no fun at all. But without an ability to preserve the equipment that you need this "Sell all" button isn't really useful.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Then sell all items exept legendary stuff ? If you need to keep your equipment, you can choose no use this button too. ^^

Kinkoid can allow the possibility to turn it "off" if you scar to do two missclick. (Sell all + confirmation). And if it's sell all exept legendary items, I guess we can said it's quite safe for players who play with sets of equipment.                   But it's just a suggestion ! ;)

Edited by Obonplaisir
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bomba said:

Guys, you're missing the point. When you're talking about the button to sell all your equipment it means that it will also sell the equipment that you need. If you don't keep other sets of equipment in your inventory - that's great, but other players do. And for them losing those sets of equipment with a click of one button isn't a great prospect. And yeah, we all have this problem and this clicker game is no fun at all. But without an ability to preserve the equipment that you need this "Sell all" button isn't really useful.

When you have thousand of equipment in your inventory, the market can only display a portion of it. You need to sell all, close the market tab and reopen it.

Which is easily solve by only selling all equipment that was display at the market at the time. 

Or the option to sell all equipment of rarity below the rarity you aim for.

8 minutes ago, Valgo said:

When you have thousand of equipment in your inventory, the market can only display a portion of it. You need to sell all, close the market tab and reopen it.

Which is easily solve by only selling all equipment that was display at the market at the time. 

Or the option to sell all equipment of rarity below the rarity you aim for.

You didn't ask for "sell all visible", you asked for "sell all". I read the words you stated, and the words you stated are an absolutely awful suggestion. I can't read your mind to see if you meant something other than what you said, so I apologise if assuming you were able to communicate your idea in an accurate manner was too generous.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Valgo said:

Or scroll down, it then adds more items to the list if you have them.

On the topic at hand, I wouldn't mind it if you could mark an item as "non-sellable". Even better, block those items to always appear on top of the rest. Then a sell all button would be a good addition.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

You didn't ask for "sell all visible", you asked for "sell all". I read the words you stated, and the words you stated are an absolutely awful suggestion. I can't read your mind to see if you meant something other than what you said, so I apologise if assuming you were able to communicate your idea in an accurate manner was too generous.

Read bomba reply and mine again.

Yes, I do mention sell all. When bomba point out the flaw of the suggestion, I provide solution to the suggestion. Unlike you who just goes around screaming about the suggestion being awful without even pointing out the problem in the first place. You cannot read mind, that's for sure. But you can at least have some decency by not replying in such a manner in first place. Your first reply look rude and obnoxious in comparison to bomba reply.

Nothing personnel here, but you can definitely learn a thing or two from bomba.

34 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Or scroll down, it then adds more items to the list if you have them.

On the topic at hand, I wouldn't mind it if you could mark an item as "non-sellable". Even better, block those items to always appear on top of the rest. Then a sell all button would be a good addition.

Good addition, they can also add a features that highlight an equipment that provide better stats than your currently equip gear. 

18 minutes ago, Valgo said:

Read bomba reply and mine again.

Yes, I do mention sell all. When bomba point out the flaw of the suggestion, I provide solution to the suggestion. Unlike you who just goes around screaming about the suggestion being awful without even pointing out the problem in the first place. You cannot read mind, that's for sure. But you can at least have some decency by not replying in such a manner in first place. Your first reply look rude and obnoxious in comparison to bomba reply.

Nothing personnel here, but you can definitely learn a thing or two from bomba.

I again apologise for assuming that someone who has spent nearly 3 years playing this game could have thought through the consequences on their own suggestions. That is indeed much too new to this game to have possibly realised that there might be a reason your suggestion is awful. I thought you deliberately wanted it to remove all items for ease, others preferences for playing the game be damned because it was inconvenient to yourself.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I again apologise for assuming that someone who has spent nearly 3 years playing this game could have thought through the consequences on their own suggestions. That is indeed much too new to this game to have possibly realised that there might be a reason your suggestion is awful. I thought you deliberately wanted it to remove all items for ease, others preferences for playing the game be damned because it was inconvenient to yourself.

As moderator, it shouldn't be hard for you to figure it out that player who able to own thousands of equipment are usually at the end of game content and barely in need to constantly replace any of the equipment they currently equip. Even if they did, selling a couple of equipment with slightly better stats than what they currently equipped isn't a major problem considering how fast they can accumulate and replaced it. 

Even if you are not thinking of such a case, you should at least have a decency not to reply in rude and obnoxious approach. Doesn't matter what your excuse was, it doesn't justify you to reply in such a manner.

You can keep your apologise to yourself, it reeks of insincerity & repulsive considering you stalking someone else profiles to see how long they been in the forum just to justify your replies. If there is any sincerity at first place, you would have immediately delete your first post in acknowledge of your mistake.

Edited by Valgo
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Valgo said:

As moderator, it shouldn't be hard for you to figure it out that player who able to own thousands of equipment are usually at the end of game content and barely in need to constantly replace any of the equipment they currently equip. Even if they did, selling a couple of equipment with slightly better stats than what they currently equipped isn't a major problem considering how fast they can accumulate and replaced it. 

Even if you are not thinking of such a case, you should at least have a decency not to reply in rude and obnoxious approach. Doesn't matter what your excuse was, it doesn't justify you to reply in such a manner.

You can keep your apologise to yourself, it reeks of insincerity & repulsive considering you stalking someone else profiles to see how long they been in the forum just to justify your replies. If there is any sincerity at first place, you would have immediately delete your first post in acknowledge of your mistake.

1) Moderators are just players, some of whom have more experience than some of the players they are moderating, but it doesn't mean anything in terms of general statement.

2) Good end game players will keep on hand monostat equipment in addition to multistat equipment and may need to swap as individual opponents require

3) Your forum join date is visible the moment anyone opens your profile. I know you're long term, just had to very if it was 3 or 4 years. It all blurs together after a while.

4) General users can't delete posts, and as someone with standards, I wouldn't abuse my mod powers even if I thought the statement did require retraction. You could also edit your original post to not be awfully worded if you wished to not be a hypocrite and think that posts should be reworked.

5) I still don't think a mass sell button is good even with any of the suggestions made here, and would still prefer it never be implemented. The entire market needs a retweak before a mass sell button could even be feasible.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

An option to sell ALL gear is a bad option. Asking for help after having sold a legendary item has been a recurrent topic in the forum for years. Just think what could happen if you sell by mistake ALL your patiently selected legendary monostat and multistat gear that you use in a daily basis. I can hear the screaming. You would need hundreds of orbs to get them back again.

Also it would allow for more sniping in contests.

• Like 3

I would rather just giving people the option to sort items by rarity it would be useful when doing a lot of great pachinko.

sell all option would make sniping sell item contests to easy with how many items people have also people would make tickets to support because they sold the wrong items.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

1) Moderators are just players, some of whom have more experience than some of the players they are moderating, but it doesn't mean anything in terms of general statement.

2) Good end game players will keep on hand monostat equipment in addition to multistat equipment and may need to swap as individual opponents require

3) Your forum join date is visible the moment anyone opens your profile. I know you're long term, just had to very if it was 3 or 4 years. It all blurs together after a while.

4) General users can't delete posts, and as someone with standards, I wouldn't abuse my mod powers even if I thought the statement did require retraction. You could also edit your original post to not be awfully worded if you wished to not be a hypocrite and think that posts should be reworked.

5) I still don't think a mass sell button is good even with any of the suggestions made here, and would still prefer it never be implemented. The entire market needs a retweak before a mass sell button could even be feasible.

Moderator are just player but they are also appoint to manage forum, how they behave would be seen by the public. If ordinary player reply in such a rude and obnoxious way, they would have already receive warning or being banned depends on how those forum they in was run. Having the moderator reply in such a crude response doesn't make people stay but rather shunned them away.

As I said in my previous post. Even if they did sell it, selling those equipment with slightly better stats than what they currently equipped isn't a major problem considering how fast they can accumulate and replaced it. It doesn't matter if it was monostat or multistat, they have the capacity to replaced it quick.

While my forum join date is visible, it does not justify the obnoxious reply you have first hand. Going to my profile page to see my join date and use it as excuse to justify the reason of your obnoxious reply is inappropriate, is like you are digging everything about me just to find fault and point out I am guilty person and your use of response is correct. Is downright disgusting when you did that.

Awfully worded? Hypocrite? Did you even read bomba reply and my reply to him in first place? And my initial reply to you afterward? Read what I underline below.

The origin intention was indeed to have option to sell all. Because it was flaw from the perspective that some player needed to sort out equipment, bomba point out the red flag around it which I immediately provide solution on it. However, it does not justify your response which is neither constructive and yet obnoxious at same time. As if people isn't welcome to post suggestion in the forum just because the moderator came to dislike it.

Do you see the line I am drawing here? Doesn't justify such a response in first place. Even when you apologise to me, your post still filled with malicious content.

Just look at your this initial apologies..

4 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

If there is no malicious intention, you would have keep it simple by...

4 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

You didn't ask for "sell all visible", you asked for "sell all". I read the words you stated, and the words you stated are an absolutely awful suggestion. I can't read your mind to see if you meant something other than what you said, so I am sorry.

Why even have suggestion section in first place if people isn't make to feel welcome to make suggestion, might as well remove it since any suggestion that isn't up to moderator standard are welcome with such a friendly tune.

21 minutes ago, jelom said:

An option to sell ALL gear is a bad option. Asking for help after having sold a legendary item has been a recurrent topic in the forum for years. Just think what could happen if you sell by mistake ALL your patiently selected legendary monostat and multistat gear that you use in a daily basis. I can hear the screaming. You would need hundreds of orbs to get them back again.

Also it would allow for more sniping in contests.

An option to buyback any equipment that have been sold for the last 24 hours as long as one have money would be one of the few alternative to such an issues.

They can also add a option to have 2 slot for equipment just like rpg, where player can switch between equipment in a single click. A good illustration would be like D2 weapon that can be swap between slot.

D2.jpg.39d6e297e76ecebc1327a52123d15632.jpg

That way, player can swap between mono and multi with single click without going thru the whole list of equipment inventory.

Option to mark or tagged equipment as non-sellable that prevent sell all to sell those equipment is also another alternative.

18 minutes ago, natstar said:

I would rather just giving people the option to sort items by rarity it would be useful when doing a lot of great pachinko.

sell all option would make sniping sell item contests to easy with how many items people have also people would make tickets to support because they sold the wrong items.

As for sniping in contest, it only work if those in top spot sell enough to get top spot but still have reserve of item to sell. To be honest, that shouldn't how it work. A contest should be about giving your all to achieve the top spot.

Sort by rarity is a help for sure, but insufficient since it still require a tremendous among of clicking to sell it. Perhaps like some have said, sell all except legendary rarity.

Edited by Valgo
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

Maybe a Sell x10 or x50 would remove the clutter, especially if the game would sell the oldest items first which you never see if you have so many items in the first place.

Or just do what I do and tidy it up as you go along 😅

We are so done, here... @Valgo When you come back from your couple of days off for being such a pain, please play nice if you want to stick around. Do NOT start this kind of attitude again, with anyone, on this forum. I don't care what you think of moderators or how the imaginary forum you'd like this one to be works in your head. This is an actual forum and we actually moderate it. If you don't like it here, don't come back. Being a major jerk to a mod and lecturing people about who should do what and say what to whom in this forum you barely know is not your place, and not welcomed here.

Your suggestion sucks. Especially the part about wanting to paywall it behind the monthly subscription. And this subforum has its traditions, although you're obviously not familiar with them. When you have one very vague idea to post as a one-liner, that doesn't warrant its own thread. Post that kind of random thoughts in the big Ideas thread, or just keep them to yourself until you've developed them enough to make a clear and at least a bit specific suggestion.

Good day.

• Thinking 2