Droprate for 40+ girls' players

Jack_HH

2 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

It doesn't matter which boss you fight. You can fight whoever you like, because they have a shared drop rate.
This drop rate goes down the more of those boss girls you have. And there is a pity timer in play, that as long as you fight regularly (at least once a day), you should get a girl after a maximum of a month.
In the past you could go for months without a girl, so this is a big improvement.

Thanks

23 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

And there is a pity timer in play, that as long as you fight regularly (at least once a day), you should get a girl after a maximum of a month.

>at least once a day
So simply fighting once a day has the same effect on the pity timer as fighting 50 times/day?

10 minutes ago, Fapfox said:

>at least once a day
So simply fighting once a day has the same effect on the pity timer as fighting 50 times/day?

as far as I know, yes.
however, if you fight 50 times a day, the chances of getting a girl before the month is over are way higher than when you fight once a day. xD

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

as far as I know, yes.
however, if you fight 50 times a day, the chances of getting a girl before the month is over are way higher than when you fight once a day. xD

I think it's a fair deal, encouraging check-in frequency, over obsessive addiction (or saturation). :)

Anyway, a useful tip for my game/life balance. ;)

Its not just the 40+ people , from the july sea to the plains ive gotten only 1 boss girl and yes I farm it every few hrs . the last one took me close to 2 months to get and I currently have 29 girls with 8 being boss girls counting the lastest one , the first 7 were from grunt and ninja village . It is very frustrating when the majority of the girls you have is from events or story . As far as 5 staring them I have them all there aleady except for abrael . no I don't have boss girls from epic pachinko either as I have been saving to get the exclusives once I get the boss girls , thus the frustration , trying to get the girls you can for free at my current rate would take years .

As I typed this the realization of it hit me , years to get the girls I can for free . As enjoyable as the game and story has been I don't feel like that kind of prolonged frustration . I hope to check back from time to time , maybe things will get better or at least less frustrating in the future .

I wish you all the best of luck and say thank you to the community for the help it has given me .

Untill next we meet , Farewell .

• 2 weeks later...

I think there is defiantly something that changes once you get to 40 girls. Since I have reached 40 girls I have not had any drop from bosses but events have become much harder. At least this is what I have noticed since the back to school event. I was not able to win one of the girls. For the Halloween Event it took 10 days for and that was just being close to 40. I might just be having a bad luck streak. But I do think it is way harder to get a girl to drop once you are at 40 or more. As for the current  sci fi event I have been playing at least 40 times if not more a day. I am still waiting for a drop. Hopefully I will get luck and get one to drop before the end of the event.

1 hour ago, BananaJoy said:

40 times is not really much. and chances for event girls r quiet good. of cause sb can be bad luck but the chances r pretty high compare to normal boss girls. so dont give up so fast. was hitting 6 days a boss and yesterday finally got leiah

40 times a day not total. Maybe it is just me. But I think that is a reasonable amount a day. I have read that some people play 50 or more fights a day. I could do that too if I did not like things such as sleep or food and did not have to work. :) I think that there are a good amount of players that are in the same situation. I am not saying that it has to be super easy. But it can be frustrating.

Edited by Fed

26 minutes ago, Fed said:

40 times a day not total. Maybe it is just me. But I think that is a reasonable amount a day. I have read that some people play 50 or more fights a day. I could do that too if I did not like things such as sleep or food and did not have to work. :) I think that there are a good amount of players that are in the same situation. I am not saying that it has to be super easy. But it can be frustrating.

if you have a smartphone you could easily do up to 60 fights a day assuming you sleep ~8h. because it takes 3h20 to fully regen you only loose ~5h due to sleep and checking in every ~3hours during the day to click away your battles doesn't take a lot of time.
ofc there might be some jobs where this isn't possible but for most people it shouldn't be a problem.

Edited by Habi
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Fed said:

Only boss girls have a reduced drop rate based on the number of boss girls you have.  The event girls have a set drop rate getting them is based on luck since it's a set drop i do at least 50 with work and sleep which is easy to do you can sleep and use your battle energy since it takes just over 3 hours and 17 mins for your battle energy to refill so just have what you use to play on a chair or on your bed then you just set a alarm or your phone to wake you up so you can use your energy if you use a phone to play you can use it to use all your battle energy every day even at work.

4 minutes ago, natstar said:

you just set a alarm or your phone to wake you up so you can use your energy

i wouldn't recommend doing that. letting games dictate your sleep cycle is highly unhealthy. your own health should be more important than some contest rank or event girl.

offtopic: don't u wanna start putting in some punctuation natstar? your posts are unreadable.

Edited by Habi

1 minute ago, natstar said:

Only boss girls have a reduced drop rate based on the number of boss girls you have.  The event girls have a set drop rate getting them is based on luck since it's a set drop i do at least 50 with work and sleep which is easy to do you can sleep and use your battle energy since it takes just over 3 hours and 17 mins for your battle energy to refill so just have what you use to play on a chair or on your bed then you just set a alarm or your phone to wake you up so you can use your energy if you use a phone to play you can use it to use all your battle energy every day even at work.

I might have to start playing n the phone. I keep forgetting you can do that.  I knew the boss girl drop rates become super low. I just focus on them when events are not running or I have kobans to try for them.

1 minute ago, Habi said:

i wouldn't recommend doing that. letting games dictate your sleep cycle is highly unhealthy. your own health should be more important than some contest rank or event girl.

I like the game but I like sleep more.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fed said:

I might have to start playing n the phone. I keep forgetting you can do that.  I knew the boss girl drop rates become super low. I just focus on them when events are not running or I have kobans to try for them.

The drop rate for boss girls gets so low later on that it takes about a month of farming bosses to get them to drop since every failed attempt slowly increases your drop rate you can farm your highest level boss then go back and get ones you missed farming event girls is a good time to get your drop rate for boss girls up since event girls do not reduce your chance of getting a boss girl so save your kobans up and if you have not gotten the event girls on the last day of the event then use your kobans to get the event girls then you have the added bonus of having a higher chance of getting a boss girl.

Some people seem to think you get a boss girl once a month without farming the bosses later on when you only have a few left to get the patch note for it clearly said you should get one boss to drop a month if you farm them you doing 40 times a day is farming but people only doing 10 times a day is not farming them.

From a 50-girls and World 9 player: I had my last world girl drop on October 29th and I did since 1449 tries on boss who can actually drop a world girl (so I will exclude 252 tries to get Fae Marjoa from Dark Lord because I already got them all from him). So it's been 39 days without a drop with roughly 40 tries a day. It's definitely hard.

4 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

does the counter only is for one boss? for example i am farming dark lord but get bored and switch over to ninja spy. do the fight of dark lord still count to increase ur chance or will this be reseted when u r changing the boss?

I don't know how this counter works exacly (actually, I have some doubts about his existence:ph34r:), but should work for all boosses in overall.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Statistically, is better just fight a single boss, to increase your chances of get a girl, and not stay swapping, because:

1. You have a x-chance to get a girl from a boss, let's say 1% to illustrate.

2.That means that every time you fight him, you have one in 100 chances to got a girl from him.

3. Basically, that means that every 100 tries on that boss, you will got a girl from him: every failed attempt, your chances of a sucessed attempt are added with the chances of the individual chance of the failure you got, what in example represents 1% too (the same of the chances of get a girl).

There is 100 attempts, one with a girl and the others with money. A specific money would also have the same chances of be got of a girl, but how they are all look-like...:P. 

If the chance of get a girl was 1%, every time you did'nt get her would increases another 1% in the chances. So, after 50 attempts, you would have 50% of chances of get a girl.

4. Swap will just make you have, for example, 30 attempts in one troll, 10 in another... so, less attempts in a single one, more time fighting them to get a girl.

Of course that this is probability, you can fight less and get more girls, but if was 1% the chances of get one of them each fight, you could not get them in more than 100 fights, cause you would get them before that, or in the 100th fight, in the max. From that we can see that the chances of 50+ girls players get a new should be really, really low, something like 0,0001% or less.

But I would not bother with that: I don't have money enough to upgrade all stars of all my girls since the rebalance, so... new girls is nice cause they're cheaper to upgrade the first 2 stars than the 3rd that are mising for 10 of my girls, but I also need time to upgrade that 10 girls (who of you have absolutly all of your girls with the max of stars that they can have?O.o).

Also, as you guys can see, this game is unfinished, and, actually, he is very short for a iddle game. If was easier to get girls from the bosses, soon they would be all cleaned up, and all you would could do is wait for the events to get more. It is not a nice perspective, don't you think?;)

P.s.: I'm thinking on a formula to solve the costs of the affection and upgrade of girls, and I'm almost reaching a good conclusion, but this is theme for another topic.^_^

Edited by NobodyPrime

• 2 months later...

duno why you got problems with the drop rate of girls im at 50 total miss only 4 of the normal in quest girls (char level 160) the free to get koban was all i ever did still got cuple k in stock for event girls and all ;P. all i did was focus down bosess hiting only that one wher the girl is i want till she did drop. im loging in like 1-2 times per day doing all quests to get the free cash and fight the zone boss in focus thats all how can you not get all the girls?

On 20/10/2017 at 11:40 AM, Jack_HH said:

Hello guys. A question for 40+ girls' players. How are your drop rates for trolls' girls?

I have 45 girls, and when I got to the 40 girl mark, my drop rates became nearly nonexistent.

I play a lot, and I mean a lot. I wake up every two hours, on all nights, to play hentai hero... well, my wife is the one who actually wakes me up with her snoring, and playing hentai heroes is just an excuse I use to feel that I'm doing something useful and fun every time I wake up so I don't wake up angry and frustrated and wanting to murder the woman for not letting me sleep... the point is that I use almost all my combativity all the time, and yet, in the last month and a half I have only gotten one trolls' girl. The only reason I got to 45, and didn't stay at 40 (or 41 with the girl I did get), is because of the event girls, those drop nicely, and I keep getting them every 2 event days, and a pachinko one I got while trying to get Vechta and failing miserably (at least I did get a pachinko only girl, so not everything was lost).

Now, I calculate that the last month and a half I must have played around 3,000 times, and with only one girl, we're talking about a drop rate of 0.03%. But with only one single success, my experiments aren't close to being statistically accurate, so I wanted to ask, how are the rest of the guys doing?

By the way, I don't know if the quantity of the trolls' girls is more important than the overall quantity of girls, but I have 19 trolls' girls, only lacking 2 from Hamelin and the 3 from the new area.  

Oh dear, you're about as sad and pathetic as I am!  When I fell off my chair (because of the shock of having Salem drop) and hurt my shoulder I've had trouble sleeping so I play HH - a lot!!!  As this might imply, I went for over a week following the patch update without any joy whatsoever, so Salem (of all girls) dropping was, indeed, a hellava shock.  As well as the receding dark silhouette merging to become the statueseque and stunningly beautiful, darkly-attired Salem, this perked me up no end, but it left me with a lasting shoulder injury.  After Salem dropped, the drop rate for other girls inceased a little after that.  I have to add, too, I've never bought kobans and I've never used them for anything other than Epic Pachinko, once I started playing it.  Before that I used them to restock the shops while I was flush with cash, but had cleaned out the gift shop.

In this account (started in June last year) I have 52 girls (I have all but two of the troll girls, but with fewer event girls having dropped than in my other game of similar age).  Indeed, this was the only account where I failed to get both Valentine event girls off trolls.  In that other game (also started in June last year) I have 53 girls, but I have yet to get the remaining 5 troll girls, which means I have 1 more event girl, plus 3 exclusive and event Epic Pachinko girls as compared with none in this the most advanced of my games.

I have to say, though, that I seem to have just as much difficulty winning girls in my later games as the oldest ones.  In my third game I have 49 girls (at level 178) and have just about every droppable event girl since I started playing seriously from February (I actually started the game in September).  I have yet to get the last 6 regular troll girls.  Each game seems to be on a par re. drop rate for girls.

I thought as you did at first, but analysing it more I no longer think it's true that the drop rate falls right off once we get to 40 or more girls.  I'll tell you why... In my newest game I have 26 girls and I found it just as hard to get girls to drop than my three oldest games.  Indeed, when I think about it, I despaired that I would ever get Val Abraël or Val Red Battler to drop, but they dropped in relatively quick succession on the fifth day of the event.  I did find, however, that the earliest trolls gave up their girls more easily than from Gruntt on.  In another game I have 28 girls, but I've had a bit of luck in Epic Pachinko in that game winning four girls by playing this.  Indeed, I used my bonus starter of kobans to try a single play in Epic Pachinko and won Gossy!  If I were to factor this success in and deduct it from the overall result, in this game I'm doing worse than in my newest game for random drops, but I didn't start it that much earlier (or rather, the two females in this household started these games around the same time and I took over from them).

In the end, I have to conclude it's down to luck, with extreme patchiness of success a confusing factor for me and I can only tell how well I'm really doing by going back and analysing it.

• Like 1