is hornyheroes,com a fake site?

jyepie

I'm not sure what is now the bigger question going through my brain: *how* you'd make a sfw version, or *why* you'd make a sfw version :D.

Wait... can people log into the 16+ game using their 18+ accounts when they're at work? Or is this truly a different version of the game with its own accounts?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 2 years later...

Yeah, then if you want the really SFW version (and very incomplete and seemingly long abandoned), there's this which they never advertise anywhere but a handful of players found anyway:

https://www.mangarpg.com/

You can also use your Kinkoid login for it, it's legit and it's been there a long time. They stopped at a single chapter of adventure mode and a single villain, though. But technically there are leagues (or well there is a league).

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yeah, then if you want the really SFW version (and very incomplete and seemingly long abandoned), there's this which they never advertise anywhere but a handful of players found anyway:

https://www.mangarpg.com/

You can also use your Kinkoid login for it, it's legit and it's been there a long time. They stopped at a single chapter of adventure mode and a single villain, though. But technically there are leagues (or well there is a league).

Wow, didn't know about this one and it can't be that old. the first girl scene is just a close up of mythic Angelic Lenaëlle first scene(which would have been start of 2022) so there using content that's newer where hornyheroes may be cencered compered to HH its clearly using scenes from before they did the image enhancement to HH.  And also looks like an attempt to merge HH and GH. Interesting idea.

Yeah, it could have been nice. The core game mechanics of HH (up to a point) in a "clean" context would have been fun enough to attract players who aren't interested or even put off by the hentai aspect. MRPG basically uses a single image per character (typically the 0-star pose), even if you level them up, and they take guys from GH and girls from HH.

All the skill and stat stuff is renamed to more typical fantasy game themes. I used to play it for a bit, and I think a handful of other mods still do. But the only new characters being added are from Seasons and IIRC PoV too. There are a bunch in EP, but you get very little resources in general so GLHF. There are basically no events, the adventure mode is dead in its tracks and I'm not even sure there are more than the one champion (I never made a full cycle on it). So it's incredibly slow to progress and a bit depressing, imho. Because there are awakenings and gems and all that, but I remember getting stuck at under 20 recruits forever.

Plus the singular league group is shared between all players and there are no promotions. It seems like an aborted clone to me.

On 11/14/2023 at 9:03 AM, DvDivXXX said:

Yeah, it could have been nice. The core game mechanics of HH (up to a point) in a "clean" context would have been fun enough to attract players who aren't interested or even put off by the hentai aspect. MRPG basically uses a single image per character (typically the 0-star pose), even if you level them up, and they take guys from GH and girls from HH.

All the skill and stat stuff is renamed to more typical fantasy game themes. I used to play it for a bit, and I think a handful of other mods still do. But the only new characters being added are from Seasons and IIRC PoV too. There are a bunch in EP, but you get very little resources in general so GLHF. There are basically no events, the adventure mode is dead in its tracks and I'm not even sure there are more than the one champion (I never made a full cycle on it). So it's incredibly slow to progress and a bit depressing, imho. Because there are awakenings and gems and all that, but I remember getting stuck at under 20 recruits forever.

Plus the singular league group is shared between all players and there are no promotions. It seems like an aborted clone to me.

There are only 22 girls and guys (recruits?) available on MRPG, and they were all available on Epic Pachinko (so no need to advance in the season nor PoV). Once you got them all, there isn't much to do... Yes, you can level them up to 300, and compete in the league, which now consists 12 players :)

Also, you can get new legendary gear, which is still a thing on this game, etc.

• uwu 1