Collecting money from girls not worth it

Varnart

Kinkoid, you have to make collecting money from your harem worth it, its not at all and hasnet been since level 100.  I can get a 10 roll green orb and sell everything for 8 times what i can collect from my harem all day, why waste time collecting from 600 girls when i can just orb for money?

• Thinking 1

What exactly are you complaining about? That you have to much ymen? Does it really matter from what source it is? If it's to much of a hassle then don't collect from the girls. Cause as you have stated, you get more than enough through PoP

Edited by Elster
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Don't you have a card?

Yes, that does make it considerably easier, but even the Silver card gives the "collect all" and that makes it well worth the money. I did try it w/o the card once and found collecting a time hog worth doing only once a day.

41 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

Yes, that does make it considerably easier, but even the Silver card gives the "collect all" and that makes it well worth the money. I did try it w/o the card once and found collecting a time hog worth doing only once a day.

If you have a card of course you collect it, it's just one click and you don't need to enter the harem 😅.

At high levels it's not worth it if you don't have a card. Selling just one piece of legendary equipment I get four times the money I get from *all* my harem of 800+ girls. For some time I had my harem ordered by affection level and collected only the 4+ star girls, that made for a third of my income and was fast enough, but nowadays I don't even do that.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Elster said:

What exactly are you complaining about? That you have to much ymen? Does it really matter from what source it is? If it's to much of a hassle then don't collect from the girls. Cause as you have stated, you get more than enough through PoP

I wasn't complaining, as I posted this in the SUGGESTION forum, for those who don't purchase cards it's pointless, as its so little compared to all the other sources of income. I was suggesting balance

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Varnart said:

Kinkoid, you have to make collecting money from your harem worth it

2 hours ago, Varnart said:

I was suggesting balance

That's not really how it works, you know. Pointing an obvious and well-known bit of trivia in a somewhat passive-aggressive tone, even in the "SUGGESTION" section, doesn't magically make a suggestion. You haven't actually suggested anything. It was little more than "come on, guys, this sucks, make it good instead". That qualifies as a complaint (or a mild rant in this case). Not a suggestion.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1