FinderKeeper

Great to finally meet in person!  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Alt. Albane

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

983.jpg

This is a Kinky Cumpetition event. Detailed event description is here.

The Adventurous Redhead

My warmhearted hero,

Do you want to go on a wild adventure with a gorgeous voluptuous redhead? You would love her big, soft, warm, jiggly heart.

From today until the 4th of November (1 pm UTC+1) you will have two days to get your kink on and participate in the Kinky Cumpetition. Prove your dominance against other opponents and you’ll receive special rewards! Fight for the sweet and adventurous Albane!

She loves enjoying life and making others happy, let her make you full of joy!

Event Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Alt. Albane

(Note: This is a girl from a "missing" event from Hentai Clicker. She exists in the game data but was not accessible to players.)

This event happens two times each month - first during a Classic event.

HH_Calendar_November_CL_and_Mythic.png

@Noacc

• Thanks 5
  • Hearts 1

what a horrible event, at least it is since there is AM + i dont pay for seasons path anymore. Needed 98 kisses (58 shards) and 160 league fights (exactly 100 shards)

I might reconsider spending the 5euros just to have not that much stress for playing a game I otherwise still like (at least I like playing it, not evey other aspect ofc)

• Like 2

I had a lot of kisses saved from last month's PoA and Season so I was able to grab her, but ... I'm not happy about it. Even for the low standard of quality for KC girls she's awful. For me she stand in the same category as Kryll and Anniversary Shina.

• Like 3