ToF League Chat

FinderKeeper

3rd place after Gogeta and Bullfrog56 is a very good place, the distance is huge, but considering that I left 37 fights undone (no way I could reach first place with them) is normal.

I used almost the same team from past week, not the best, but enough for the task.

image.png.7333a698eb75406a2ee0b1d33509610b.png

• Like 1

Another week and a 8th place for me. As there were 112 players and I couldn't reach top 4 I left some battles undone to save kobans. Congrats to Alander for the win.

I keep a not very optimized team but until I get more mythic bulbs I don't want to waste money each week. I make only minor changes each monday.

image.png.b5fa096d08354e362de2b3c40b7c5d90.png

• Surprised :O 1

It seems I have a fixed seat for 8th place, because I repeated position. joe and Darkiz were the stronger players fighting for the win, with Kuz in 3rd position and lisalisa completing Top4.

25 fights left unbattled to save kobans in refills. I used my usual team with a few variations.

image.png.7850cb289f2292b046b5c2c49ff17f87.png

• Like 1

I finished 3rd, after I played rather chilled, behind two strong players, Vesorix and Chbass.

In the new bracket, I'll try to go for first, but I'll have a fight with two clubmates who are about my level: Duran and Rayley.

• Like 1

An excellent 3rd place (my fifth) in D3 after my strong team mates.

No mythic boosters and a rag-tag team without much synergy in GS3, I still lack a few more girls with some good traits to compose a coherent team, but time is plenty for the patients.

image.png.0eaad045ee5437ef7006eb8ce1070326.png

• Like 1
  • GG 1

i dread & Loathe the prospect of having to compete with Competitive Pros & Whales.  Competition has frequently been heavy at these lower tiers as is, making it harder to get girl shards.  The mid-tiers (Sexpert I-III) have been better experiences for me than what i've had the few times i've been in DI.

i should be okay in the mid-tiers, but if i get bumped back down to the lower tiers, no biggie - i should be fine either way.

• Like 2
  • Hug 1

I finished in the top 4, for I don't know what time 😅 After being with ThunderWolf and not having a great team for these blessing, I played it chill.

On the new week, I'll aim for top 4 again, after being with 3 strong club members: ThunderWolf, Bullfrog and Rayley.

Edited by OmerB
  • GG 1

On 2/8/2024 at 10:54 PM, DvDivXXX said:

Is that the same player I'm currently facing in HH, by any chance? :ph34r:

I think that there's only one ThunderWolf :)

I took another top 4, by the teeth, after I didn't play play great this week, due to some illness.

On the new week, I'm with the big three of my club: Darkyz, Jessax and Ol' man Joe... so a top 4 place is all that I can hope for.

• Thanks 1

D3 on CxH .com is alternating for more than a month between 7 and 8 brackets.

We have a "regular" 100 players brackets when there are 8 ones, but on the more common weeks, when we have 7 brackets, there are 114 players per bracket (thus 339 challenges). Now I'm having two 114 players brackets in a row.

• Thanks 1

Thanks. Well, on the plus side, this must feel pretty different than the 100-ish groups we're used to for HH... I guess? (Trying to see the silver lining, here, though I'm guessing having to make at least a couple of refills just to play out all your fights must be a bit of a pain).

• Like 1