Regarding the rolling back 12 hrs of the game

quasary

2 minutes ago, quasary said:

That seams that the game is back with 12 hrs. All the actions are deleted with 12 hrs?

That means that the compensation is only 150 kobans taking account that the last activity was finish in this last 12 hrs (same on CH) :(

I do not see where we can use the redeem code...i was on at 7am est when i was cut off for maintenance and everything seemed fine so any compensation is just a bonus as far as i am concerned...Kinkoid has made a fantastic series of games.

If someone could explain where to enter the Redeem Code that would be nice...if not i will be fine not using it as well...KINKOID ROCKS!

Ok i see some of my work from this morning has to be redone such as re-clicking the Profile images but nothing was lost.

Me and my big mouth i just noticed i lost 2 girls i got from Pachinko this morning...any way to get those back?

Screenshot 2021-11-08 064514.png

Screenshot 2021-11-08 064056.png

Edited by Shandy

15 minutes ago, quasary said:

That means that the compensation is only 150 kobans taking account that the last activity was finish in this last 12 hrs (same on CH) :(

Unfortunately that's how it is with the rollbacks: Good news - they had backups. Bad news - all of us has to do some additional legwork. (well, hand-work but it comes out odd :) )

Best to make use of compensation code asap. It's probably time-limited.

Ok i used it...i am still out the 192,792,000 $ i used to get the 2 girls in the first place...i will bite the bullet on that one...i do design work on IMVU and design websites so i can appreciate how hard it is to organize and run a massive game like this.

Designing a game is like being a Chef asked to make 100 dishes using 1,000 ingredients for 100,000 people.

• Haha 1

I lost 2 girls in the rollback...1 stars but thanks to the redeem code i have!!! Thanks FinderKeeper!

If you take 100 monkeys and give them 100 typerwriters eventually one of them will write a great american (any nation can be added here) novel!

Screenshot 2021-11-08 124140.png

Edited by Shandy
  • Like 1

18 minuti fa, Shandy ha scritto:

will write a great american (any nation can be added here) novel!

After Kerouac, only monkeys write american novels. To compensate for that, other nations write novels to be read by monkeys.

In topic: but... what's advanced in time and what's not? Do events proceeded as usual?

I'd assume events would proceed as usual.

Probably most affected are people in leagues who relied on progress with previous blessings, long daily mission timings, account verification status changes (not sure if related) and real money transactions.

EDIT: Oh, right - and Pachinkos!

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Like 2