FinderKeeper

Portable and insatiable  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Alt.Sady

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

1004.jpg

This is a Kinky Cumpetition event. Detailed event description is here.

Hungry for more

My giving hero,

This beauty is insatiable! She desires every drop of your thick, tasty cream or she will transform into a fierce cum-hungry creature. Satisfy her hungry mouth!

From today until the 20th of November (1 pm UTC+1) you will have two days to get your kink on and participate in the Kinky Cumpetition. Prove your dominance against other opponents and you’ll receive special rewards! Fight for the ravenous Sady!

Fill her whole mouth, she can’t get enough of you!

Event Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Alt. Sady

This event happens two times each month - first during a Classic event.

@Noacc

• Thanks 7

• FinderKeeper changed the title to [ 18-Nov-21 ] Kinky Cumpetition #16 - Discussion

Nobody has given any comments yet, which is interesting considering how she looks and how are the poll results. She is very well drawn, I like her, but one thing must be pointed out - original Sady is a young girl. This Sady, at least to me, looks like a milf, like she was given additional ~20 years. Is it bad? Yes and no. I still find her attractive but she is not completely the same person now. But I got used to this. Alts of original girls differ a lot sometimes. And well, she has "alt." in the name, so I guess it is justifiable...

Oh, and I have just come up with an idea for an event. Original young girls as milfs. I don't know, they came from the future or something. It would be cool to see it now that I see how Sady turned out. If this Sady is in fact a milf and not just a young girl looking older (then it is simply an artistic error).

Edited by Kojot

I'm still unwilling to rate a girl based on one of her poses and zero of her scenes. And I'm not likely to upgrade many girls in the next few months (if I want to upgrade my 6th Mythic, and eventually my 7th if/when I grab one, while still having to put all hands on deck resource wise on girls levels instead). First pose looks nice, and it's a character I like, that's all I can say for now.

For the record:
Season: 47 shard drops in 096 wins (range: 1-1)
League: 20 shard drops in 167 wins (range: 1-4) total: 53
After the Girl? No, thank you. ^^

• Like 3

first, i have to apology to everyone I said this is an easy event (we always agreed it's the worst of them all), since they cut kisses from almost all places, introduced AM and I am not having kisses from paid path anymore, i had to taste the hard truth

201 league fights -> 38 shards

126 kisses (some refills), 62 shards

I am still having enough resources left to refill a few times in seasons/refill league, but this event needs rebalance asap

• Like 6

11 hours ago, blaa said:

first, i have to apology to everyone I said this is an easy event (we always agreed it's the worst of them all), since they cut kisses from almost all places, introduced AM and I am not having kisses from paid path anymore, i had to taste the hard truth

201 league fights -> 38 shards

126 kisses (some refills), 62 shards

I am still having enough resources left to refill a few times in seasons/refill league, but this event needs rebalance asap

I think I even remember that math and I think it was correct. With daily reward kisses, League kisses, kisses from Champions and kisses from Side quests it was possible to claim them with just that and maybe few refills if you were unlucky. And that's how I got the girl from 2nd KC if I went for it. But yeah, League kisses are gone. Side quests kisses are gone. Champions now are harder to fight because of combat rebalance. 15(League)+5(Side quests)+60(Champions) - that's about 40 shards. Well, at least 10 lost shards from the kisses lost from League and Side quests.

It's really sad that they introduce new resource and just straight up remove the previous resource without compensating it in some way or form. Lost kisses from League is about 1.3k kobans per month for the top15 in D3. Removed combativity from Daily Contests is about 650 kobans per month. And if we add removed combativity from Side Quests it will be even more.

• Like 4

Unfortunately, the core concept of adding multiple layers of different resources you need to farm and spreading them all over the place is all about making you grind more and making things unnecessarily complicated to add difficulty and incentives to spend real money easily. In this game, we had a bunch of different resources even before those 8 new ones, and they were completely imbalanced already (tickets and ymens all over the place despite overstaying their welcome after the first year or so, kobans and good orbs being very unfairly distributed and too scarce despite being incredibly strong and needed, books and gifts being outrageously expensive and requiring tons of market refreshes despite being the base ingredients for mandatory core mechanics, etc.). So yeah, Rosso and team bit a lot more than they can chew with this, and KC is but one of the recurring events and features that were greatly and negatively impacted.

• Like 3