Dolly in Leagues - impossible to get in her last week

jamanga

I have 90 Dolly shards, and generally finish in the top 30 in D3, so was confident that I'd pick her up this Leagues round.

But I've been tricked again, since the League isn't dropping girl shards this week (her last week). Kinkoid: what are you thinking!?

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

Sometimes kinkoid give away 10 shards for the girl of your choice for social media or forum contests like that meme one so if they do another one you could win that for last 10 shards.

It also might be possible to get shards for her if you claim your league reward within 25 minutes of the league round ending because i was able to get the old koban reward doing that because that is how long it took for the league reward to change to dolly shards when they first added her as a reward.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, jamanga said:

League isn't dropping girl shards this week (her last week). Kinkoid: what are you thinking!?

Yeah, please don't make wild claims like that without anything to back them up (or even an explanation of why you assume this).

Also, please at least elaborate. Have you visited your Harem after claiming your league rewards last Thursday? Sometimes you don't get the popup and you need to visit the Harem to update your shard count.

Dolly is still in the leagues for this week. This will be the first rotation of this kind, so nobody knows whether we'll get shards for Dolly's replacement this Thursday or for Dolly (for those who haven't completed her already). Given what we know of how reward distribution works in this game, it's much more likely we'll get shards for the brand-new girl immediately, but we don't know for sure yet. In any case, nothing indicates "league isn't dropping girl shards this week".

21 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Why? How did you make that conclusion?

Ok I'll do a screenshot next time @Kenrae thanks for posting.  Yes that is what I am talking about - and you are right. I actually did get Dolly last leagues round without even noticing. Sorry guys.

Edited by jamanga
  • Haha 4