Comparing girls and I'm confused

LuckieMain

4 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Number of stars is more important than rarity, for Power. But when it comes to cost, rarity matters most.

So, all 5* girls (Even starter/common girls) are more powerful *and* cheaper than 3* legendaries (or any other rarity, obviously)

hmm, so some common girls can be stronger than higher rarity girls? That's strange!!!

I believe that, in the past, the "Main stat" (Hardcore, Know-how or Charm) mattered more than the total number of points. So 3* Legendaries used to be better, because they had 1 Strong main stat and lower secondary stats (and lower total stats).

However, since the BDSM patch, only the total of stats matters. And there, 5* Common/Starter girls have an advantage compared to 3* Legendaries. So, yes, they're stronger :) At least for now. When skills are introduced in the near future, who knows? Maybe 3* Legendaries will have the best skills and will become relevant again. Or maybe not. :) 

il y a 23 minutes, LuckieMain a dit :

hmm, so some common girls can be stronger than higher rarity girls? That's strange!!!

It's probably only temporary, even if I never saw the confirmation it will be fixed one day and then that's only assumptions. When BDSM will be finished (not before next year, I guess) the combat system should be coherent, what it is not today. Yes, grey 5 stars are now stronger and cheaper than 3 stars. That's only something you have to know when you level up your girls.

14 ore fa, LuckieMain ha scritto:

It's the same in many Trading Card games. Rarity determine the chance of owning, not automatically strenght.

I don't think this overall logic will change thru time (what's lacking are Skills, and they are circumstantial bonuses alone). Whatever, you have to max out a number of Legendary 3 once in a while, until you'll switch to a Legendary 5 team. Your game will fasten and boosting girls will be no concern at all... until gems cap.

Anyway, can you quote some of such Common girl that's naturally stronger than a Legendary?

9 hours ago, lepidocter said:

It's the same in many Trading Card games. Rarity determine the chance of owning, not automatically strenght.

I don't think this overall logic will change thru time (what's lacking are Skills, and they are circumstantial bonuses alone). Whatever, you have to max out a number of Legendary 3 once in a while, until you'll switch to a Legendary 5 team. Your game will fasten and boosting girls will be no concern at all... until gems cap.

Anyway, can you quote some of such Common girl that's naturally stronger than a Legendary?

hmm I think I have some:  Alt Lupa (Legend 3*) and Princess Agate (Common 5*) or Liu Yeng (Epic 3*) and Princess Agate

Just now, LuckieMain said:

hmm I think I have some:  Alt Lupa (Legend 3*) and Princess Agate (Common 5*) or Liu Yeng (Epic 3*) and Princess Agate

As I compared these girls in hentaihero wiki and in game, it seems Princess Agate would be a better choice than Alt Lupa or Liu Yeng

9 hours ago, lepidocter said:

"Whatever, you have to max out a number of Legendary 3 once in a while, until you'll switch to a Legendary 5 team" . Can u explain more for me pls?!! I don't get that clearly xD 

@LuckieMain

Sorry, not an english spoker. I meant that you cannot live just with Common 5 in the early game. You'll collect a number of Legendary 3 and you'll end to level them up. At a given point in time, way later, you can ignore them as your best team will be composed mostly by Legendary 5, that are the top tier of the game, and Common 5 that support them.

So it's just a temporary issue and not something that will affect your entire gameplay career. Being so, it's hard for the entire game to change.

Agate is a very special Common! She's in the top eight of her Element too.  Epic aren't a good choice anyway, as how easy is for Legendary to drop. They're here for completionism, as Rare are.  As said, collecting girls is not only based on their strenght - a rare Pikachu can cost a fortune online, but have poor stats.

(I'll suggest you to do just a reply, some moderator can get nervous of multiple posts.)

• Hearts 1

il y a 10 minutes, LuckieMain a dit :

"Whatever, you have to max out a number of Legendary 3 once in a while, until you'll switch to a Legendary 5 team" . Can u explain more for me pls?!! I don't get that clearly xD 

Me neither.

It's prudent to max 3 stars legendaries, because we don't know what will be done, there are too many features coming to say something sure for now (skills are something, but the come-back of the warrior (I understand tank) / priest (I understand healer) / mage (I understand killer) classes too, and maybe there's even more than that). But it looks like you have another idea than only be prudent.

• Like 1

@lepidocter 

I agree that I'll need some Legendary girls at some point of the game (late game maybe :) ) but I think using 5 common girls is good for beginners or early game because common girls are cheaper than Legendary. But is Legendary 5* too rare? cause I don't see anywhere to get

@Kaitana

And yeah you're right, there are already too many things to understand. At the beginning I was confused xD so  Being prudent now is not bad ( I think so)

1 hour ago, LuckieMain said:

But is Legendary 5* too rare?

Premise: I am level 479, with 561 girls in my harem (they were 451 at the start of November, but I used last month to give chase to all the actual 75 one-star girls in the game, and obviously got a few others on the way). I started playing actively a couple weeks after registering, i.e. more or less half September 2017, and since then I decided to play with a no-koban policy, meaning that, among other things, I never used refills to obtain girls, including in Legendary Days events, where refills are practically necessary to obtain the girl. So all my five stars were obtained without using kobans.

Actual proportion: of the 561 girls of my harem, 51 are five stars, of which 17 are common, 8 rare, 2 epic and 24 legendary (the last one obtained today).

Your judge if five stars in general, and legendaries in particular, are too rare.

• Surprised :O 1

22 minutes ago, LuckieMain said:

@Observer_X

Wow so if I play without koban, I must play a lot to have just little chance to have 5* Legendaries. Well I guess using Koban correctly is not bad at all :))

My no-koban policy (which in theory should end in the arc of a few months) is known by long term players, and I am quite positive about the fact that I am the only player with that self imposed rule, which was born in part for personal reasons about which I won't discuss here. Anyway, one thing you can be sure of is that the average free player never obtains enough free kobans in the game to do everything he wishes to do, in particular obtaining all the girls available (apart obviously great strokes of luck). This also means that (unless you decide to pump enough real money in the game) on the matter of koban spending you will need to make choices regarding the if and the when. Don't forget that practically every long term player has experienced that sooner or later this game RNG fucks you, so be prepared for that moment. Also don't forget the first rule, i.e. that this is a game of patience, especially in the long run, so if you expect to gain quickly the nearly thousand girls of the game, the best advice I can give to you is that this is not the game for you. Another thing to keep in mind is the relationship between the dev team and the players, but given that as far as I can tell the community has mixed feelings abouth this, I suggest you comb through the forum by yourself if you wish more info on this.

• Like 1

Il y a 3 heures, LuckieMain a dit :

@Observer_X

Wow so if I play without koban, I must play a lot to have just little chance to have 5* Legendaries. Well I guess using Koban correctly is not bad at all :))

I have been playing since february, so 10 months. I have 12 five stars leg (13 later today), 1 five stars epic, 1 five stars rare, and 21 five stars common

My 12 legendary 5* : 10 from Legendary contest (one each month, quite easy to get if you plan, at least at low and mid lvl), 1 from the Champions (still 2 to get), 1 from the Panthéon (still 3 to gets). And soon a new one thanks to the Tower of Fame (not sure if all girls from the ToF will be 5* leg or not).

Other than this, you need to spend quite a lot of Kobans (or to be really lucky) to get 5* leg. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LuckieMain said:

@Observer_X

There are a couple known places to get 5* Legendary girls:

Pachinko - save up orbs, particularly the x3 and x6 Mythic Pachinko orbs, which allow you to get girl shards specifically without random chances of gettign other stuff. Note that you still have a random chance to get the wrong girl, if there's more than one.

Leagues: Dolly is a 5* Legendary girl, and the next girl may be as well. You can aim for her, depends on what leagues you are in, how close you can get.

Champions. The final 3 Champions give 5* legendary girls. It may be hard to beat them, but it can be done. It will be along process to get them finished enough times, but it will happen, and should cost no Kobans.

Club Champions. This will also take time, but requires no Kobans. If you don't have a club, go to the recruiting area and find one that's looking for members.

For context, I'm also a completely free player, meanign no real money, but I spend Kobans as I see fit to progress in the game.

Please note that are some 5* Rare and Epic Girls, not many, but they are quite useful, as they are a step above the 5* common.

• Like 1