[ 14-Dec-21 ] Orgy Days - Discussion

FinderKeeper

5 hours ago, Attirm said:

it says I've only completed 14/25 missions. I haven't even been looking at this throughout the event so I'm not sure where it happened, but I am certain that I've completed all the missions throughout orgy days.

Take screenshots NOW, quick, before the event widgets disappear, and send a support ticket explaining the issue. This exact bug of missions not all being counted properly happened to a number of players already. Make a solid and concise case in your support ticket and you'll be credited with the girl manually (no sooner than Monday, they don't work on weekends). I'm rushing so no link to the Bug Report thread, but you can find it if you want.

2 hours ago, TeeJay said:

By the end of the evening, I got 10 more combat. Ran them. Not a single drop. Refilled for 20. Ran them, got 1 shard drop of 5. So had to refill once more and the next drop I got was for 1!

See that's exactly the type of storytelling over perfectly normal RNG over minuscule samples that I get all the time from players who forget about how probabilities work when they're on a bad run and their emotions cloud their judgment. We ALL experienced the frustration of having a girl almost finished but the last (few) shard(s) takes forever to get. 

1 hour ago, bolitho76 said:

That's rng. Nothing, that not happens in the last year to many players...

This. The data isn't suspect at all in terms of drop rates for this OD. One very big factor for players who aren't precise enough in their own data compiling is that the drop RANGE is immense for this particular event (1-12), so it needs to be measured separately to get anything remotely useful in terms of data. "I got 10 shards in X fights" could mean anything from "I got 10 shard drops but all with the minimum range" to "I only got 1 shard drop but a really good one at 10 shards", so it means nothing in and of itself.

Anyways. About to close the door on this OD (and the terrible PoA experiment). Have fun in LC, folks. Stay safe!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Take screenshots NOW, quick, before the event widgets disappear, and send a support ticket explaining the issue. This exact bug of missions not all being counted properly happened to a number of players already. Make a solid and concise case in your support ticket and you'll be credited with the girl manually (no sooner than Monday, they don't work on weekends). I'm rushing so no link to the Bug Report thread, but you can find it if you want.

I made a support ticket on Nutaku (which is where I play) before I went to bed, but I did not take a screenshot. The event widget is gone now. I don't exactly know what I could do to support my case and prove I have been doing all my daily missions all week, other than pointing out the fact that I've historically always gotten the girl in these sorts of events and my activity level has been normal this past week.

• Like 1

On 12/18/2021 at 12:31 PM, DvDivXXX said:

It's always been this way. There are different ranges for how long (and rewarding in kobans) a blue mission can be for each specific day of the week, and it's worked like this in Classic and OD since forever (with an adjustment for OD so the total time is similar to Classic). I never bothered making a clear list, but you can easily do so if you want. Today is Sunday CET and we get a range of roughly one hour and a half apiece. IIRC either Wednesday or Thursday is the longest day for that, with missions up to 8 hours in Classic. And perhaps Monday or Tuesday have something like half an hour apiece instead.

If you want to know, just look back, or take notes from now on. It's fixed.

Table's here https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Events (scroll down a little)

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Attirm said:

I was about to claim Christmas Arcana today after finishing the last event contest, but the girl didn't appear. I refreshed a few times and she still didn't appear. Confused, I went to the event page and it says I've only completed 14/25 missions. I haven't even been looking at this throughout the event so I'm not sure where it happened, but I am certain that I've completed all the missions throughout orgy days. I've been collecting my 25 kobons every day, so I'm certain I haven't been missing any, and no possible way I've missed 11 of them. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Same problem happened to me.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Teneke said:

Same problem happened to me.

Then send a support ticket as well?
---------------------

About that, I didn't know your issue happened on Nutaku, @Attirm. Nutaku accounts go through Nutaku support, and I can't guarantee they'll respond the same way (though it seems likely to me). And beyond that, we can't help you through the forum for Nutaku account issues. Just FYI.

As for showing you've done all daily missions, I'd say one screenshot of your account showing the Event widget and the Missions tab showing "you've done all the missions, come back tomorrow" and then another screenshot showing the Event's tab telling you you've only done X/Y missions would have been ideal. Since blue missions are carried over throughout the event even if you miss some days, the only way to have the Missions screen showing none of them while the event is still active is you've actually done all of them. Too late for that now, but good to note in case you experience a similar issue in the future (though I hope you won't).

• Like 1

23 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

About that, I didn't know your issue happened on Nutaku, @Attirm. Nutaku accounts go through Nutaku support, and I can't guarantee they'll respond the same way (though it seems likely to me). And beyond that, we can't help you through the forum for Nutaku account issues. Just FYI.

I'm aware, I have read the support FAQ. I was able to get the matter resolved, although there was a delay of of a few days before I got a response. 

23 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Since blue missions are carried over throughout the event even if you miss some days, the only way to have the Missions screen showing none of them while the event is still active is you've actually done all of them.

Huh, I never knew that. Good to know.