Early PoA?

Eckos

What's with Path of Attraction already coming at the mid-point of the month?

Normally you'll need Season prizes to get more or less comfortably through it as well as some time to collect the necessary kobans for the second prize pool. Both is obviously hampered with the event already starting this early.

According to the calendar there's still a six-day event at month's end so is that then another Path of Attraction or something entirely different?

Since it is running concurrently with Orgy Days I'm getting doubts about my resource situation being capable of handling so much at once.

• Like 1

So I guess for this one I'll just focus on getting as many guys as I can from Orgy Days, save my Kobans for the end of month PoA and just take what I can from this extra PoA without spending any Kobans on it?

If you can invest 10 Euros for a paysafecard a month to for example get the season pass I doubt you'll count as a "whale" so I am still a 90% F2P-player I would say so this isn't something I'm strong enough to fully participate in.

Maybe, with some luck and the prizes from Path of Valor I might be able to reach Tier 10 and gain the first guy, but I won't waste 7200 kobans for the second prize pool just for that.

2 x 7200 kobans for 2 Path of Attraction events + 4 x 3200 kobans for Path of Valor (as they change every two weeks) makes 27200 kobans just for unlocking stuff, no refills etc. included.

This is impossible for F2P-players to reach without gaining any additional ways to earn kobans and even for those who spend moderate amounts of money a tricky thing to do.

I wouldn't exactly call these things Christmas "presents".

• Like 2

il y a 19 minutes, Eckos a dit :

4 x 3200 kobans for Path of Valor

It's 2 PoV and it costs 3600 each. So 7200. Same as PoA.

il y a 22 minutes, Eckos a dit :

This is impossible for F2P-players to reach without gaining any additional ways to earn kobans and even for those who spend moderate amounts of money a tricky thing to do.

Sad truth. You still have the option to ignore stuff. Stop with FOMO (fear of missing out) and just enjoy the story and the free content you can get. Use kobans wisely to pleasure yourself and don't compete by paying for anything.

il y a 24 minutes, Eckos a dit :

wouldn't exactly call these things Christmas "presents".

It's not at all. But I still want you to remember that Christmas is not only in this game. You can enjoy the Christmas festivities all around you. Don't let this event kill the joy this end of the year can give to you :)

• Thanks 1

I just wish they wouldn't start these events at the end of the week when I am down to only people I can't beat in the Leagues. That just makes me have to rely on kisses for all of the PVP wins, which of course are not possible to win every time, depending on random chance of who my competitors are. Such considerations would help out a lot.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Pelto said:

I agree. This is more disappointing and discouraging than a gift.

Who knows, maybe it isn't actually meant as a gift or only for those who invest money above a certain threshold into the game.

11 minutes ago, Zamioc Yuki said:

It's 2 PoV and it costs 3600 each. So 7200. Same as PoA.

Sad truth. You still have the option to ignore stuff. Stop with FOMO (fear of missing out) and just enjoy the story and the free content you can get. Use kobans wisely to pleasure yourself and don't compete by paying for anything.

It's not at all. But I still want you to remember that Christmas is not only in this game. You can enjoy the Christmas festivities all around you. Don't let this event kill the joy this end of the year can give to you :)

Ah, my bad, I messed up the PoV values, but the point still stands that it is another expensive koban sink on top of those already there.

Considering that the prizes available are actually very good and help greatly both in Daily Contests and money (as well as XP, a rare ressource), I fear that due to the high koban cost they serve only to broaden the gap between "whales" and regular players even more.

Heh, to be honest I already do that as I completely ignore Mythic Days, Legendary Days and Kinky Cumpetition while I participate in Orgy Days and Classic Events without investing any extra because I know I can eventually try another time to get these guys. I barely invest in Pachinko at all, saving the orbs for Daily Contests which give points for playing Pachinko.

When it comes to conscious investing I actually do so only with Season and Path of Attraction (the regular one).

I was thinking about at least moderately supporting the devs by starting to regularly buy the Season pass and maybe the silver monthly card, but I'm not so sure about that anymore, not if this way of treating the whole player-base continues.

Nah, no issue on that front. This game is more like an additional hobby for me, in terms of features and quality certainly one of the better free games on the net, but nothing I'm so invested in that my actual life would suffer for it.

5 minutes ago, Pelto said:

I just wish they wouldn't start these events at the end of the week when I am down to only people I can't beat in the Leagues. That just makes me have to rely on kisses for all of the PVP wins, which of course are not possible to win every time, depending on random chance of who my competitors are. Such considerations would help out a lot.

Perhaps a good strategy would be to sort via Level and start out with beating as many players with their level above you as possible while saving those weaker than you for last to retain a pool of PVP matches for such situations?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eckos said:

Heh, to be honest I already do that as I completely ignore Mythic Days, Legendary Days and Kinky Cumpetition while I participate in Orgy Days and Classic Events without investing any extra because I know I can eventually try another time to get these guys. I barely invest in Pachinko at all, saving the orbs for Daily Contests which give points for playing Pachinko.

When it comes to conscious investing I actually do so only with Season and Path of Attraction (the regular one).

I agree, although I do everything except mythic days because I have been getting a monthly card and season pass for over a year. But the more I can't do in a game (especially while I am already investing money) , the less I will want to play it.

• Like 1

il y a 3 minutes, Eckos a dit :

Daily Contests which give points for playing Pachinko.

There are also the fact that when you clear daily missions, you get 150 kobans. That's 4500 kobans/month from daily missions (not counting the Classic Event + Orgy days special ones). There are daily contests, weekly leagues and some season rewards. You can pile up those kobans and use it to buy a PoA pass after you completed all the tasks. OD guys refills in x50 can be worth around 1.5-2.5K/guy. If you save some CP by the end of PoA, you don't have to refill for the classic event. Don't use pachinko. Save the orbs you can have for free from PoP (so use your kobans there until perma PoP are up to lvl 9).

il y a 4 minutes, Eckos a dit :

Nah, no issue on that front. This game is more like an additional hobby for me, in terms of features and quality certainly one of the better free games on the net, but nothing I'm so invested in that my actual life would suffer for it.

That's some wise words. Don't spend money on anything that would put you economicaly in danger in real life. Enjoy the free content. We all discovered this game and enjoy it for the art and the kinks. Spend koban you can get to pleasure yourself, don't hurt yourself

11 minutes ago, Pelto said:

I agree, although I do everything except mythic days because I have been getting a monthly card and season pass for over a year. But the more I can't do in a game (especially while I am already investing money) , the less I will want to play it.

I see, well, I does seem concerning to me that you're still struggling as a player even when you already got the benefits of both Season Passes and Monthly Card for multiple months.

The second row of season prizes and the advantages of a monthly card do seem pretty good on paper.

I'm sure you're one of many players who see it that way. The more they feel deliberately left out of content, the more will eventually stop playing.

8 minutes ago, Zamioc Yuki said:

There are also the fact that when you clear daily missions, you get 150 kobans. That's 4500 kobans/month from daily missions (not counting the Classic Event + Orgy days special ones). There are daily contests, weekly leagues and some season rewards. You can pile up those kobans and use it to buy a PoA pass after you completed all the tasks. OD guys refills in x50 can be worth around 1.5-2.5K/guy. If you save some CP by the end of PoA, you don't have to refill for the classic event. Don't use pachinko. Save the orbs you can have for free from PoP (so use your kobans there until perma PoP are up to lvl 9).

That's some wise words. Don't spend money on anything that would put you economicaly in danger in real life. Enjoy the free content. We all discovered this game and enjoy it for the art and the kinks. Spend koban you can get to pleasure yourself, don't hurt yourself

The freely gained kobans I do tend to save up for Path of Attraction at the end of a month.

Updating a permanent PoP costs 600 kobans and any kobans I gain beyond the 7200 for regular PoA will be invested in that. After all three permanent PoPs are maxed, maybe I will save up the extra kobans in the future for Path of Valor, the prizes there seem to be quite valuable.

In Classic and Orgy Days I usually can gain between 2 and 3 guys every time around (depending on RNG luck) plus the one you get for free with the missions without having to pay kobans for refilling.

If I will ever spend any money it will certainly only be for season pass (if necessary to get that second guy) and maybe a silver monthly card, that wouldn't be too expensive as you have to invest in those only once a month.

Edited by Eckos
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Eckos said:

The freely gained kobans I do tend to save up for Path of Attraction at the end of a month.

You may complete PoA without spending kobans but with some prereqs:

- completed free part of the Season (at least collect all CP and Kisses);

- 5-6 Champions available for fight;

- obey hard 'timings' - make a graph of the event and calculate what and when should you use.

Tower of Fame, 'gold' part of Season or little amount of kobans (below 1k) makes things easier and dramatically softens the 'timings', but you need it anyway just to better understand the mechanic of event.

Edited by erhuty

I'm not spending kobans on actually fulfilling the PoA tasks, only to unlock the second prize pool and thus by default getting 2 more guys.

I do not think you can get the 3rd & 4th guy and the extra prizes of PoA without spending kobans, you have to invest those 7200.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eckos said:

I do not think you can get the 3rd & 4th guy and the extra prizes of PoA without spending kobans, you have to invest those 7200.

Sure, 'gold' row prizes would cost 7,2k kobans. But you may take 2 'free' guys spending no kobans. Its hard but possible.

• 3 weeks later...

You don't use potions you just collect them to unlock the tier rewards in path of valour. There are 6 different PoV and the current one is level up guys, awaken guys and upgrade(pay cash to unlock new stars affection itself doesn't grant potions).

In the future please remember if you have a question that doesn't relate to any posted thread to start a new topic and not randomly post inside other topics.