Player Level Required to Unlock Better PoPs?

DvDivXXX

Hey guys, hope you're well.

I've reached Player Level 449 today, so I'm starting to look forward to the threshold(s) that unlocks better permanent and temp Places of Power. I know the last time I discussed this here, @Kenrae confirmed that it had been Level 451 for him, but I also that wasn't exactly last week and things tend to change while we're not looking. Also my friend Test heard somewhere it was Level 456 now.

So, could people within that range please confirm at what level(s) their temp and permanent PoPs are at?

At 449, I'm still limited to 3 orbs per drop in my Level 10 permanent PoPs, and my temp PoPs are at Level 13 (so those with orbs give 3; those with kobans give 42; those with gems give 62).

Many thanks in advance. Take care, folks!

Between the last change on temp PoPs and the change this morning I jumped from Level 454 to Level 457. This morning I got the first lvl14 temp PoPs. So it's surely not below Level 454 the temp PoPs change. With the "next level after 35 Levels" @Liliat announced in another thread for the starting players this would fit for "after Level 455".

lvl14 temp PoPs gives to me: 48 Koban, 68 gems and at the moment i haven't an Orb temp PoP (very sadly...).

Edited by bolitho76
  • Thanks 1