What's "the script"?

Boulie2

Dumb question, but what's the script you speak of so often, and what's it's purpose?

The rest of your post seems to be a lot of preparation and "don't spend money on dumb" and that i can see the point. But the script seems near magic to me from what i could get (so... I guess i got something wrong along the line... xD ) 

5 hours ago, Boulie2 said:

Dumb question, but what's the script you speak of so often, and what's it's purpose?

The rest of your post seems to be a lot of preparation and "don't spend money on dumb" and that i can see the point. But the script seems near magic to me from what i could get (so... I guess i got something wrong along the line... xD ) 

have a look here: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/45026831/hh-plus-plus/main/hh-plus-plus.js

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Boulie2 said:

Dumb question, but

No question is dumb in this here section. Ask away (but please avoid going off-topic in other forum sections by asking your simple questions in the middle of ongoing discussions).

• Like 1

Il y a 5 heures, DvDivXXX a dit :

No question is dumb in this here section. Ask away (but please avoid going off-topic in other forum sections by asking your simple questions in the middle of ongoing discussions).

Sorry, i simply thought that the question wasn't that off topic (same for the mythics questions on the other one)

Il y a 8 heures, blaa a dit :

TBH i can't really seems to get what this does. From what i can get it simply rephrase what you can and can't do and the time before that, but i'll admit that i couldn't get the time to simply read it all right now.

Is there something else to help in PvP? (bc that's what holymolly was talking about in the other topic afaik)

Just now, Boulie2 said:

Sorry, i simply thought that the question wasn't that off topic (same for the mythics questions on the other one)

TBH i can't really seems to get what this does. From what i can get it simply rephrase what you can and can't do and the time before that, but i'll admit that i couldn't get the time to simply read it all right now.

Is there something else to help in PvP? (bc that's what holymolly was talking about in the other topic afaik)

oh, yeah, i forgot, you have to install this over tampermonkey (for instance), the discord message looks like this: image.thumb.png.0300aa209a8c14eca129c84036a01667.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Il y a 14 heures, Boulie2 a dit :

but what's the script you speak of so often, and what's it's purpose?

"The script" (HH++) is a tool developed by the players community to improve the game experience (and fix some issues of the base game). It mostly contains UX and QOL improvements (= better user interface, less clicks, less scrolling, important information more easily available).

It also contains some extra information for PvP. Most notably, it can tell you your chances of winning each match in the League, how many points you'll be able to earn, and to keep track of your overall progress (Win/Loss ratio, average score, etc). This is helpful to optimize your league performances, and I think this is what Hollymolly was initially referring to.

There are different versions (forks) of the script. I think 2 of them are actively maintained at the moment.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Liliat said:

"The script" (HH++) is a tool developed by the players community to improve the game experience (and fix some issues of the base game). It mostly contains UX and QOL improvements (= better user interface, less clicks, less scrolling, important information more easily available).

It also contains some extra information for PvP. Most notably, it can tell you your chances of winning each match in the League, how many points you'll be able to earn, and to keep track of your overall progress (Win/Loss ratio, average score, etc). This is helpful to optimize your league performances, and I think this is what Hollymolly was initially referring to.

There are different versions (forks) of the script. I think 2 of them are actively maintained at the moment.

yeah :D both numbers and tom update their version :)