Is the Sandalwood perfume supposed to do this?

Liu K.

Decided to use the Sandalwood perfume mythic booster since the drop rate for this orgy days is terrible. I did 4*10 rolls and got 13 shards on the last 10 roll. I went to check the Sandalwood perfume and the stock of 11 it had only went down by 1. It looks like it doesn't match you shard for shard but only every round of fighting you do. That would mean it's best to do single fights if you are equipping it. Am I correct in that guess?

il y a 14 minutes, Liu K. a dit :

Am I correct in that guess?

Not quite. It doesn't matter if you do x1, x10 or x50 fights. What matters is that each time you get a shards drop, you get +1 shard. Since OD is low drop rate, high shard count, you got a single standard drop of 1x12 (The highest), and Sandalwood added +1 (1x13).

It's definitely not worth it for OD, since the main problem of OD is to get this 10% chance drop in the first place. Number of shards per drop is already pretty good (Although you may also just get 1 shard sometimes). So, Sandalwood is not worth it for this event. Buying fights is a lot better.

Sandalwood is really only meaningful (worth its cost) during Mythic Days.

• Like 4

To show how expensive Sandalwood in this event is: In average you need 16 drops for a girl (average drop is: (12+1)/2=6,5 - 15 drops give you in average 97,5, also an 16th is needed). With Sandalwood the first 11 drops get up to 7,5 what leads to 82,5 shards. You can made 3 unboosted drops in addition or 3 boosted (19,5 or 22,5 in both cases 2 drops are a little bit to short to reach 100 shards). So you need 14 drops with Sandalswood instead of 16. that means you need 20 combativity in average more if you're unboosted. A Sandalwood costs 540 Koban, 20 combativity 216. 324 Koban are wasted if you use Sandalwood in Orgy Days.

In Legendary Days you can save a little bit Koban with Sandalwood but in Mythic Days Sandalwood show's his real power. There you can save some thousands of Koban. In all other cases you waste Koban.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Liu K. said:

Thanks for the answers guys. I rarely do mythic days so I'll have plenty of Sandalwood perfume saved up if pov keeps giving it to us.

eventually you gonna need them, dont waste them on any other event